Chapter 5- Taco Bell

*1 WEEK AFTER JOEY CHANGED HIS NUMBER*

Taylers pov

I come home and I go into my room and see my blanket balled up in the middle of my bed. The ball on my bed started moving so I tipped toed over to the ball. I slowly reached for the blanket and pulled it off the bed. Joey? I pulled the blanket off the bed and Joey was laying there in a little ball. I throw the blanket back on my bed and Joey pulls the blanket back on him. Come on Joey, you've been like this ever since we got your number changed, what's wrong dude. I sat next to him and looked at the little ball on my bed. Come on you have to tell me what happened I mean you been like this for a week. Joey sits up on the bed wrapped up in the blankets," I know it's just that I put my number in y/n phone and I remembered her when we walked out of that place.....now I can never talk to her." Oh it's ok Joey......come on let's take you to Taco Bell. "Alright" Joey says. Joey gets up and puts on his shoes and we both walked out the door and went to Taco Bell.

Joeys pov

Tayler took me to Taco Bell after he was finally able to get me out of the house. We get to Taco Bell and he parks the car on the side of the place. Tayler hands me a 20," Here, get me two tacos and a dr.pepper and whatever you like, I gotta call my momma." Alright, I take the twenty and walk up to the door and push it open. As I pushed the door open I looked up.

Y/n pov:

I been walking around the house kinda sad because of the thought that Joey gave me the wrong number. Luke walks into my room and looks at me." Are you on your period?"he said. What?!? No.... I'm just sad. I sat there and turned the other way." Will Taco Bell lift your spirt?" He said. I had a little smirk on my face and I looked at him from the side, yes. We laughed and jumped into the car and left. We get to Taco Bell and he parks on the side of the place. Luke gives me $25 bucks," Here, get me something to drink and a few tacos and whatever you want." Alright, I take the money and I walk up to the door and pushed it open and I looked up.

Joeys pov

I looked up and saw y/n. I ran to her and she ran to me. We both went in for a big hug, I thought about kissing her but she turned her head and so did I. Oh my gosh I can't believe I'm seeing you right now. "Same" she said. " I didn't know you lived in L.A" she said. I didn't know you lived here too. We hugged again, it felt nice to hug her again.

Y/n pov

I looked up and I saw Joey and I ran to him as he ran to me. I thought about going for a kiss but I turned my head and he turned his head too anyway. "Oh my gosh I miss you", I miss you too. I didn't know you lived in L.A Joey. "I didn't know you lived in L.A. too"he said. We hugged again just like the day we first met but longer. It was nice to hug him again. So Joey, did you put your number in my phone? " Yeah I did but why didn't you ever text back?" My phone died and when I got back home I charged it and I saw your contact so I texted you but you never answered. I also called you but I think you gave me the wrong number. "Oh, my number leaked so I went to change it" said Joey.
Oh let's both exchange numbers just in case your number leaks again. "Alright"
Joey and I both put our numbers in each other phones. Oh snap I gotta get these tacos and go, Luke is waiting for me. "Same, Tayler is probably wondering what is taking so long." I get my tacos and so does Joey. Alright I'll see you around? "Yeah" I give him a smile and leave. I get in the car and give Luke his tacos. "What took you so long?" Oh sorry I just ran into a old friend I said with a suspicious smile. "Hmmm.......alright then" he said. I got home and ran to my bed room with my tacos. I jump on my bed and text Jade.

Y/n:
OMG JADEEEEEE!!!! Guess what 😋

Jade:
Y/n, im grounded remember?

Y/n:
Oh yeah....sorry 😞

Jade:
Lol it's ok just make it quick before my mom gets back.

Y/n:
Alright so I went to Taco Bell and I saw Joey 😁

Jade:
Really?

Y/n:
YESSSSSSS!!!!

Jade:
Oh....well that's cool I guess

Y/n:
And we exchanged numbers 😆

Jade:
Really??!?! Go text him now and gtg, mother is back

I sit up and look for joeys contact and I get a text. ITS FROM JOEY. I quickly tap on the text.

Joey:
Hey gurl

Y/n:
Hey dude

Joey:
So I was wondering if you wanted to hang at my place tomorrow?

Y/n:
Yeah sure but what time.

Joey:
Is 1:00 a good time for you?

Y/n:
Yeah that's a perfect time.

Joey:
Alright good

Y/n:
Alright I'm gonna go to sleep, goodnight

Joey:
Good night, love ya ❤️

After I said goodnight I put my phone down and I saw my phone go off so I just looked at the text from the home screen. JOEY SAID HE LOVED ME!?!?
I stared at the text, do I say it back? I put my phone down and rolled into bed. Does he like me?

Joeys pov

Y/n and I exchanged numbers and she went to go get her tacos and left. I thought about it for awhile and then noticed that the cashier watched everything that happened. Oh ummm sorry....." It's ok little dude, now what would you like." I ordered and payed for my food and left and jumped into the car that Tayler been waiting in. "Dude what took you so long?" Said Tayler. You won't believe what happened......I RAN INTO Y/N!!! "But she lives in Texas." No she lives here I guess it was vacation or something. "Oh that's cool" We also exchanged numbers." Cool." Hey Tayler can I invite y/n to the house?" Of course dude, she can come over anytime" Really???? "Yup." I give Tayler a big smile and sit in the car and wait until we get home. We get to the apartment and I run into Taylers room. Alright I just gotta say hey and ask her to come over. Errrrr..... I'm so nervous just to text her. I look for contact and text her hey. She then texted back hey dude. I asked her if she wanted to come over tomorrow and she said yeah and she would be over at 3:00. The conversation was short because she was tired. She told me good night and I told her good night and love you. I sat there and waited to see if she would say it back.

*20 min. Later.....*

SHE SAID NOTHING BACK!!!!!!