Chapter 2- Where am I?

Y/N pov

I blink a few times and open my eyes. I see Joey laying there right next to me. I gasp and jump right up out of bed and I look around and see Tayler and Jade sitting at a table. Woah chill y/n, they brought us here yesterday since we passed out in their car. Oh... Hey Tayler and I are going to get tacos from Taco Bell, want anything? No thanks I'm good. Alright we will be back soon boo. Ok. I lay down and then looked at Joey. Hmm I sat back up and just stared at the wall. I looked back at Joey and he was sitting up too on the bed. Hey there sleepy head I said smiling. He smiled and then went back to bed. I shrugged my shoulders and went back to bed too.

3 hours and 47 minuets later

Joeys pov

I woke up and looked over at y/n. I smiled and then went to the mini fridge and pulled a Arizona out and drank a bit of it. I went and sat on the bed and turned on the tv. I heard something move and I turned around. I turned around to see y/n sitting there with  her really messy bun. Aww she looks so cute even with her messy hair. Hey where's your friend and Tayler. They went to Taco Bell. *(in mind) man I really wanted to get close with her but how........hmmmm maybe we can watch a movie together OHHH a scary movie...* hey want to watch a movie? Sure she said. Alright I looked threw what they had on and I tried to find the scariest movie there was. I then passed by paranormal activity, maybe she will get scared of that. Hey wanna watch paranormal activity? She covers half of her face with the blanket and says I don't know Joey......I hate ghost and spirits...... It's ok I'm right here with you. Ok then..... I played the movie and I sat right next to y/n.

Your pov

I honestly did not want to watch this movie. Right when the movie started I screamed and jumped right into Joeys lap. I looked at him in fear and he smiled and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and I watched the movie even though I was freaking out because he wrapped his arms around me. Wait....does this mean he likes me? Hmm...oh well.

Joeys pov

Right when the movie started y/n got scared and jumped in my lap. I just wrapped my arms around her and watched the movie. I was looking at her most of the time. I couldn't believe how beautiful she was. Every time there was a scary part y/n would snug her head into my chest and cuddle with me. Does this mean she likes me?

Your pov

I started to get tired and I started to wonder what Tayler and Jade were doing for them to be out that long. After a few minuets later I fell asleep in Joeys arms during the movie.

Joeys pov

After a while during the movie I could tell y/n was getting tired. After a while longer she fell asleep in my arms. I looked at her and kissed her check. I wanted to go get my phone to see where Tayler was but I did not want to wake her off of me....I kinda never want to wake her off me. I got a little sad cause I knew I would have to leave her behind when I have to go back to LA. I fell asleep after a while with y/n in my arms.

Jade and Tayler

Jades pov

When I woke up I kinda freaked out because I didn't know where I was. I looked around and then I looked at the person in the bed next to me.  OMGG!!  Its Tayler!!! I started to shake him. Boo wake up....Tayler. Tayler then sat up and looked at me. So why am I here? You and y/n was sleeping and we didn't  know where to take you two so we brought y'all back to our hotel. Oh thank you. Hey you wanna go get Taco Bell with me? I would but I don't have any clothes with me. Here just wear my sweatshirt. Tayler then gave me a sweatshirt to put on and I went to the restroom to put it on and I came back out. I went and sat with Tayler at the little table and all of a sudden y/n wakes up all freaking out and crap. Y/n chill they just brought us here last night. She then said oh and sat there. We are going to Taco Bell want anything y/n? She then says no thanks and Tayler and I leave. We park his car and walk into Taco Bell. Alright what do you want, can I have two tacos and that green slush. Sure.  I go and sit down at a table and Tayler brings our food back. Thanks dude. We eat our food and then leave Taco Bell.

Taylor's pov

Jade and I both leave Taco Bell and get into my car. So why did you beat up that girl yesterday. She sat there in silence, you got her pretty bad. Well she threw my friend to the ground. So I went to beat her up. I really care about y/n, she been through some crazy tuff times Jade said. Like what? Well her dad left her and so did her mom, she lives with her brother Luke who is 18 I mean Luke is the only person she has. I care about Joey the same way too. You do? Yup I love that little dude. Oh. Hey does y/n like Joey? No why. Because Joey really really likes her. Oh really she said. I bet y/n does I mean remember when they were hugging at that meet greet Jade said. Yeah. Well Jade is not a fan either. Hmmmm I think we should let them hang out together and see what happens. Sounds like a plan she said. Tayler...what are we gonna do in the mean time? I don't know.