Chapter 6- The Hangout

*BEEP-BEEP*
Y/n pov:

I wake up to my annoying alarm clock and realize that it's 11:30. OMG!!! I gotta hurry and get ready. I ran to my restroom and took a shower and brushed my teeth. I dried my hair and tried to find a outfit that doesn't look like I'm trying hard but I still look good. I finally find something to wear and I get a text from Joey.

Joey: hey want us to pick you up?

Y/n: nah it's fine just give me the address and I'll have Luke drop me off.

Joey: alright see you soon 😉

Joey sends me his address and I read it. Hmm....that's funny, I live in the same apartment complex. He's only 6 floors above me so I can just go there by myself. I grab my phone and some money just in case and head to my door. As I walk to my door Luke slides right in front of it. "Where do you think your going miss thing" Luke says. *(mind) if I tell him that I'm out to see Joey he will probably not let me go* Move Luke, I'm gonna go see my friend. I ran into her at Taco Bell and she wanted to hang. Luke slides away from the door," ok just don't be out to late like last time". Ok mom I say with a smirk on my face as I leave.
I go up 6 floors and look for his room. I walk up to his door and knock. I stood there for a moment and someone opened the door and it was Tayler. Hey Tayler. "Hey y/n, Joey is in the back room on the right," he says. I walk inside and see two other people, a boy and a girl. They turn around and the boy says,"well you must be Joeys girl". I start waving my hands, no no you got it all wrong, it's not like that we are just friends. They both laugh and say chill. The boy said I'm Jordan and the girl says I'm Kelianne. I smile and say my names y/n, nice meeting you dudes. I walk to the back room and look at the door I slowly open the door and walk in. It was Tayler Laying in his bed. He looks at me and says next room. Oh sorry I walk out and close the door. I slap my fore head and close my eyes, come on y/n he said the right door. I open the door and walk in and see Joey laying on the floor playing with his phone. He didn't notice I was there so I went over there and sat right next to him and started playing on my phone until he noticed.

Joeys pov

I heard someone open the door but I didn't care to look. Then I heard someone sit right next to me so I looked over and saw y/n sitting there playing on her phone. I laughed and sat up and said hey y/n. She put her phone down and gave me her cute little smile," what up my dude" she says. I smile and ask her what she wanted to do. "I don't know". Hmmmm...... I sat there and thought of what to do but then got an idea. Hey let me take you out to this cool lake out in the woods. "Alright", she says.

Y/n pov:

He asked me what we should do and I honestly didn't know what to do. He thought for a moment and then suggested that we go to this cool little lake out in the woods. I tell him sure even though I was a little nervous to go out to the woods by ourselves.
Um...Joey, how are we gonna get there. "Oh we can skate there but wait I only have one board". It's ok we can go to my apartment I mean we live in the same building. "Wait really"? Yup, now let's go.
We both leave and go to my apartment. Alright stay here, my brother Luke doesn't know I'm with you. Joey nods his head and sits next to my door. I walked into my apartment and see Luke laying on the couch watching tv. "Back so early", Luke says. Oh um I'm just getting my board. "Alright just be careful". I run to my room and grab my penny board and tell Luke bye. Alright Joey ready? "Yup, now just follow me", he says. I followed Joey down the whole way, I still felt nervous going by myself down in the woods with a guy that I barley knew. "Alright we're here", Joey says standing in front of a giant wooded area. We start walking into the woods, about five minutes later we finally get there and I see this beautiful lake. Woah this place looks amazing. "Yup I know now let's go". Joey takes my hand and we go get closer to the lake. Umm Joey...... "It's ok, we'll be fine".  We get to the edge of the water and Joey takes off his shirt. Umm Joey...... He then jumps into the water and starts swimming around. "Come on y/n, get in". Umm... idk Joey. Then all of a sudden Joey grabs my arm and pulls me into the water. AHHH!! I swim up to the top of the water and see Joey laughing. I look at him and laugh and started splashing him with the water. We were messing around and pushing each other off of the rocks. Joey then picks me up and looks at me and smiles. I never really notice how pretty his eyes were I smile and then Joey leans in and kisses the tip of my nose. My face turns super red and I look away.