The Beautiful Disaster

I was very excited as today was Aragorn's coronation and tonight we shall have a feast for his and Arwen's wedding. Lady Galadriel put a spell on me to become a human for the night but if ever I were to change back into an Orc, I would have to run in a hiding place. So no one could see me or even worse... Kill me.

I couldn't go in the coronation since I wasn't totally part of everything and that's what makes me sad. I was never part of anything when it comes to Legolas. It was like he was always a level higher than me and shall always be. We were not born to be on the same level, he was born a Prince. And I was born to a baker. Who sadly died and was no importance of Middle Earth, I was no importance of Middle Earth since no one looked for me or even searched for me. Adanessa on the other hand might be important since she is marrying the March Warden, Haldir of Lorien. Meaning she would either go live in Lorien or stay in Rivendell. Either way she wouldn't dare go to Mirkwood since I know that memories will haunt her, but me I needed to go to Mirkwood, it was my home after all and will always be my home.

I quickly got ready for the party and wore this;

(Displayed on the side)

but as I took one last look in the mirror, I heard a voice I was wanting to hear, a voice that can surely make me feel home. A voice that belong to my one and only sister. "Eleniel?" she called out, I turned around and saw her, my sister. She was thin as always and her blonde brown straight hair came went below her breasts, and her brown eyes with green speckles were filled with Love and Care as she looked at me. I knew right then that my voice broke, "Adanessa?" I called her name. She smiled lovingly at me as she covered her mouth as a sob escaped it.

I smiled and started sobbing too. Then we ran into each others arms and embraced each other with all the love and care that we have for each other. "I missed you so much sister, I have almost died hearing the news that you have died also" she said as she pulled away and started combing my hair with her fingers. "Cormamin lindua ele lle" I told her. (My heart sings to see thee)

"Oio naa elealla alasse' " (Ever is thy sight a joy) she said as she cupped my face and we both laughed. "My dear sister, I want you to meet my husband-to-be" she said as she dragged me with her outside my room to see the famous March Warden of Lorien. He was good looking, same as Legolas but Legolas will always be more good looking to me. But haldir was tall and he was bigger than Legolas and he had this serious face on as if he would kill anyone who touches my sister. And I would trust him my sister's heart,

"Mae Govannen!" he greeted as he bowed, I bowed and said "Mae Govannen! So you are the lucky ellon who stole my sisters heart" he smiled and looked at Adanessa with pure love and passion which I envied. "Ah yes! I am the most lucky man in all of Middle Earth!" he said as he kissed my sister. I cleared my throat then my sister said "I think we should carry on to the feast then, They have already started but when Gandalf told me the news of you. I didn't hesitate, I ran here as if my life depended on it" we both hugged and we continued our way towards the feast.

I watched as Adanessa and Haldir played around lovingly. My heart ached for that kind of feeling, the feeling of wanting to be loved by someone, the feeling of someone being afraid to lose you and also the feeling of someone who protects you. I yearned for that feeling for a piece of that life to be baked into mine. You could make a perfect cupcake with much love and you can make it by being afraid to lose it or it even being hurt but you could never easily find such a thing in real life. Real life can be harsh and harsh it is to me. "Stupid Orc" I mumbled under my breath, "What is it you say sister?" Adanessa asked making my heart speed up. "Ah! Nothing sister I just said roasted pork" her brows knitted together and then she continued talking with Haldir.

As we got to the feasting area, Merry and Eowyn saw me and went up to me and asked me to sing and dance. at first I rejected seeing that most of the attention was now on me. before I agreed with Eowyn and Merry, I looked outside the small window and saw the moon shining down on Gondor. I looked at Lady Galadriel, she was smiling then she gave me a nod telling me to have fun. I smiled back at her and went to Merry and Eowyn as they introduced me to Frodo and Sam. Pippin then dragged me to the floor and we all started dancing and singing merrily along with Eowyn, Pippin and Merry. The rest just clapped their hands along with the beat but then I also persuaded my sister to come and sing. And as she sang the room just seemed to light up.

As soon I was dancing with Sam, and I twirled to land in someone's arms. I looked up to see Legolas. "Ah! Legolas! I haven't seen you all night" I said as we both were dancing and I fought the brush that threatened to come out. "I was on the side watching you along with Gimli" he said, he then smirked and then he led our dancing bodies to the center making everyone cheered. Then all of a sudden Legolas lifted me into the air holding under my armpits. I looked down on him as our eyes connected.

Suddenly there was no feast, no people. It was just me and Legolas only staring into each others eyes. I was lost in his blue magnificent eyes. Everything happened slowly as he slowly and gently brought me back down to his level. And he smiled. We started dancing again and right at this moment, I forgot all my problems and worries.

Today must be one of the best day of my life so far. I got to see Adanessa, I was human for this night, Legolas was dancing with me and only me. Right now it felt like life was now being fair and nice to me for the first time.

but then after a few hours of dancing, singing and laughing. I felt hot all of a sudden but I shrugged it off since I was enjoying the moment dancing with Legolas and he was singing to me in my ears for me to only hear. And everyone told me before that his voice was the most fairest of them all. Which I have to say is true!

but as a few minutes passed by I started to feel really really hot. Then warning bells started ringing in my head that's when I knew that my time was up. The spell is wearing off. I tapped Legolas on the shoulder and whispered "My Orc" his eyes widen and then he stopped dancing and started dragging me through the crowd of people but it was too late.

I started screaming and I also heard screams from all around and once I knew the transformation was done. I heard some people scream, gasp and even people shouting "Orc!!!" I looked around and started to panic. but I looked back at my hand and saw Legolas still holding my hand. Tears were in my eyes and this time there was no use in fighting back the tears. Legolas still held my hand as he got out one of his daggers and started protecting me. Gimli, Aragorn and also Gandalf stand all around me trying to calm down the people and the guards who tried to attack me.

but as I looked at Adanessa, the scene just broke my heart. Her eyes filled with horror and pain, Haldir stood in front of her in a very protective and possessive way. That's when Legolas dragged me farther away and into my room. Once I was in my room. I ran to the corner and cried with my ugly and deep whimpers of my Orc. Legolas stood beside and started rubbing my shoulder. I looked at Aragorn who was now with Arwen. "I'm sorry I ruined your feast" I said, but Arwen then came to my level. I was expecting a slap or anything but it never happened.

She placed her hand on my cheek and said "There is no need to be sorry, it is such a pity for a beautiful and young girl to have this kind of curse." she then hugged me and I hugged back, I was glad Aragorn didn't flinched when I hugged her, I guessed he trusts me. I started saying "I was having so much fun, You should have seen the look on people's faces, even my sister. It was heart breaking. Their screams will haunt me" Arwen shushed me and started rubbing my back.

This disaster and nightmare wouldn't end.

but will it ever?