Confessions

We decided to stay inside while it was getting very late, Tauriel had this dwarf's head on her lap carefully stroking his cheek and hair. She told me that Kili was an old friend of hers, looking at them made me wonder if anything happened between them because they seemed so close. Kili had brown hair but white hair was growing a bit. He had a bit of a long beard and of course he was short.

"Tauriel, why are you here?" Kili breathed out as he was eating my lembas bread and drinking my water, he sounded so weak. "She is here to save her husband" I blurted out, Kili's eyes then flickered to Tauriel and asked "You're married?" you could hear the pain in his voice. Tauriel looked as if she was torn and it made me wonder and it made me think. "We'll talk about that later Kili... just get some rest, we won't let anyone hurt you" she cooed at Kili, Kili smiled and then fell asleep on her lap.

I was about to ask something when Tauriel beat me to it "You must be wondering what this dwarf means to me?" she asked as she stared at the wall. I parted my Orc lips and closed them and just nodded. She sighed and paused for a bit. "Years ago a group of Dwarves stumbled into our lands... You were already captured by then I met Kili. He wasn't short like the other dwarves nor did he look like one. He was funny and very sweet... I fell in love... you must be disgusted that me falling in love with a--" but I cut her off by saying "Love comes in different ways, nobody needs to judge who we love and what we love" she smiled at my saying and said "Indeed, unfortunately Thranduil didn't approve of my relationship and I was forbidden to see Kili later that year a group of humans reported to Thranduil that the dwarves were dead including Kili, my heart was broken... but I quickly tried to fall in love with someone else" he eyes quickly flickered to mine "Hoping I could forget Kili... Legolas was there" she said

My eyes looked down, I was mad at Tauriel of how she just used Legolas so she could forget Kili. "You know once you have found love no matter what you do or who else you love you will never forget that person because that person will be forever tainted in your heart" I said trying to make it seem that my orc voice didn't bother me but it still did. "She sound like you came from experience" she said as she smiled and continued stroking Kili's cheek. I then sighed and said "The first time I laid eyes on Legolas which was my first trip to Legolas' home, he was practicing archery and I couldn't help but admire him. I never gave up hope-- even if you would tell me to stay away from him. Even when I got kidnapped, tortured and raped still I haven't given up on my feelings towards Legolas even when I was an orc. I never stopped loving Legolas and I think that I never will"

She chuckled "I always thought I had feelings for Legolas when I was younger because everyone looked at us as the perfect couple and so the idea got stuck in my head making me think that Legolas is the one for me but my heart proved me wrong as I met Kili." she said not taking her eyes off Kili. "If this moment wasn't so relaxed I would kill you" I said still mad at her for making me go through hell and not telling me that she was in love with a bloody dwarf instead of Legolas. My life would have less problems. She laughed and said "I would like to see you try" "I can kill you in your sleep" I said with a playful voice. "Friends?" Tauriel asked, silence grew through the air.

Could I be friends with Tauriel even after all the things she has put me through? Could I just easily forgive her? The teasing and taunting when I was little, she almost killed me and she threatened me to leave Mirkwood. but maybe for me to move on I must let go of the past. "Hmm... Friends still Lle holma ve' edan" I said (You smell like human) Tauriel laughed and said "Don't worry you will always be the disgusting Orc I know" we both laughed as the sun was about to rise and I was turning back to normal. "Auta miqula orqu" (Go kiss an Orc) I said playfully "Ew! No way I'm kissing you" she replied as we both laughed.

"Well that's one thing you don't see everyday" Kili said as he looked at which I was now in my Elf form. "It's a long story master dwarf" I said as I rolled my eyes. Tauriel nudged my shoulder and said "You better not tell anyone about this, I will still be mean to you" I smiled and said "And I'll make sure it stays that way" "Lets go find Legolas.... and we should also tell him to cancel the wedding" Tauriel said as she stood up and helped Kili up. I looked at Tauriel with a surprised look and she said "I can't marry someone who I don't truly love I have been lying and convincing myself that I love Legolas-- but I don't" as those words came out of her mouth I flung my arms around her not caring about how we used to fight and I squealed "Thank you so much!!"

She then gently pushed me and said "Come on! We have to find Legolas" Kili's arm was around Tauriel's shoulder and as we walked Kili was limping we searched in every cell searching for Legolas and as I saw each cell empty hope was growing thin and my heart was hurting. Tauriel looked sad as she saw me with my sad face as we looked in each cell block. The clothes that I wore was getting annoying since they were teared up due to my transition. "Amin dele ten' ho" (I am worried about him) I said as we checked the last cell block but still no sign of Legolas.

As I kicked the bars to the last cell block I slid down the wall bringing my knees close to my chest, Hope was quickly fading but suddenly we heard Legolas shout, "Ahhh!" My head snapped up so did Tauriel and Kilis' "Legolas!!" I shouted as I quickly stood up, Hope and fear filled my veins. No answer came back except for a sound of a whip and Legolas shouting once more.

I bolted into a run hoping Legolas would be alright.

This chapter is dedicated to Legolas4eva because her story The Dragon's daughter seems interesting and she told me if I updated she would. hahaha. :D Check out her stories!