Happily Forever- (End)

Oh my god! This is the last chapter! I can't believe it is finally over. Enjoy!

The baby's cry filled the room and my head fell back onto the pillow dreading the moment when I look upon my baby and see its grey skin, The Valar knows what I have been through he has heard my pleads and cries. but instead of me falling into the darkness of death-- instead of hearing someone shout because of the Orc baby-- instead of people crowded around me to witness my death.

Something happened,

I heard people around me gasp like they couldn't believe what they are seeing-- was it because of the baby that looks like an Orc?-- or possibly.... "Eleniel! My love!" Legolas cried out as he hovered over me tears stained his eyes "I will miss you Legolas... Don't cry I--" before I could even say my last goodbye Legolas cut me off by saying "It's our baby" those three words made my whole body froze not in fear-- and not in dread but in pure happiness. A happy tear ran down my face as Legolas smiled and held my hand in his kissing it over and over again. 

Lord Elrond handed a bundle towards me and I knew instantly it was the baby, as I stretched my arms forward to receive the baby the baby was not heavy but my heart was, I peeked over the blankets and saw a baby girl with beautiful golden blonde hair and green eyes. 

It was finally over. 

My tears would finally be turned into smiles, my sobs will now become laughter and my life would finally be normal. "What do you think we should name her?" Legolas asked as he cradled me and the baby close to him afraid we might slip right through his fingers. "Alastegiel" I said as I looked into her beautiful green eyes identical to mine "Bringer of joy? I love it" Legolas said as he kissed my forehead. From unknown elleth to Orc from Orc to skin changing Orc from sking changing Orc to finally a normal elleth married to one of the most handsome ellons in middle earth. 

"I love you Eleniel and Alastegiel" Legolas whispered in the crook of my neck,

"We love you too Legolas" I replied as we sat there finally happy.

Alastegiel had a feast just for her, everyone who was close to me and Legolas came even the fellowship but sadly in a few days they will sail to the Undying lands a place where hopefully I would be reunited with my family. Alassiel got married and was a few months pregnant when Alastegiel was born. 

"Melamin, what are you doing?" Legolas asked as he entered the room "Nothing, just admiring our precious jewel" I replied as I just sat at the edge of the bed staring at a sleeping Alastegiel Legolas came behind me and wrapped his arms around me "I'm admiring two of my precious jewels" he said as he kissed my eyebrow. "I was thinking... why don't we have another child" I said, Legolas looked shocked and said "Even after we just got one?" I just smiled and pulled him towards me smashing my lips to his and he didn't hesitate to kiss back, he didn't stop us from what was gonna happen next. He even deepened the kiss and made me moaned every time he nibbled and suck my lower lip.

We both stood up and started making our way towards the bathroom so we wouldn't wake up Alastegiel. As my eyes darted to a fresh tub filled with warm steaming water I pulled away from the kiss and raised an eyebrow "Did you plan this?" I asked, Legolas just smirked as he took off his tunic revealing his broad chest my hands instantly darting all over his chest we then reconnected our lips we both accidentally fell into the tub of water making both of us wet, I squealed as we both fell with me on top of him but as I noticed our position I giggled and he started kissing my neck while at the same time slipping my night gown off. We both then positioned ourselves inside the tub now with him on top of me.

Another night filled with love but this time we had nothing to worry about not the moon or the curse, it was just me and Legolas making love in a tub hoping to be blessed by another elfling.

1000 years later

"I can't believe she is getting married she is just too young" Legolas complained as he fixed his crown upon his head finally the King of Mirkwood I chuckled and helped straighten our youngest son's hair out-- Maeron then I said "She is love Legolas just like us" It was our daughter's wedding, Daerwen. Legolas just sighed as he said "Daerwen and Thorontur are too young even Alastegiel isn't even marrying yet" Thorontur was Alassiel's son along with her husband named Megildur of Lothlorien. 

"Just be happy for our daughter Legolas. She is in good hands and besides soon we'll be sailing" I said as I helped my husband put on his crown without a hair messing up. The horns blew in the distance telling everyone the arrival of the King and Queen. I smiled at Legolas and he returned it as we both entwined our hands and I grabbed Maeron's hand and we started walking. My crown was similar to Legolas' while his crown was actually Thranduils' who sailed to Valinor a few years ago.

We walked down the aisle as people bowed down in respect, when Legolas was crowned King and I Queen I wasn't used to the attention especially the position of being the Queen but eventually I lived my life normal helping people out when I could, telling children stories and such. As the ceremony took place and Daeron and Thorontur finally kissed I swore that Legolas was in tears and so was I. 

Me and Legolas had three children the eldest would be Alastegiel who had Legolas' blonde hair along with my green eyes she wasn't married but she was the captain of the guard she was the best swordsman in all of middle earth she took over her father but she spends most of her time with Tauriel who is now allowed back in Mirkwood ever since Legolas became King. Then there was Daerwen who had blonde curly hair with Legolas' eyes obviously she is in love and she spends most of her time reading all the time learning from Elrond's books and even Bilbo's books she goes to Gondor to read even the oldest of books and then there was Maeron who was only 100 years old with brown hair like mine and blue eyes he takes after his father can't be separated from his bow. 

I was the happiest elleth in Middle earth Legolas made sure of that. Every night we would celebrate under the moon celebrating how I was an Orc and now I am living as if it never happened. Alastegiel was gonna take over Mirkwood when me and Legolas would sail to Valinor along with Adanessa, Haldir, Alassiel and Megildur. We all would leave our children here to rule and discover things it's their turn to find their own adventure. 

"Legolas?" 

"Hmm?"

"Thank you"

"For what?"

"Everything" I said

He faced me as everyone danced around, Alastegiel was dancing with Maeron and Daerwen was dancing with Thorontur. He then cupped my face and said "Anything for you Melamin, I love you with all my heart forever and always" as he gently kissed my lips. even if another 1000 years would pass still Legolas' kisses would still weaken my knees and would still bring butterflies to my stomach. 

I was still madly in love with Legolas and probably forever will-- no not probably I know I will love him forever. He is my true love, he was the one who saved me from everything and he was the one to break the curse. "Naneth!" Maeron shouted as he crashed between me and Legolas hugging us with so much love. Me and Legolas laugh once Alastegiel joined in the hug and then followed everyone else including Daerwen, Thorontur, Alassiel, Megildur, Adanessa, Haldir and their children. We all were gathered in a group hug. 

And I knew that all the pain that I have suffered long ago was worth it because right now I am more happy than I could ever be.

And we lived happily forever.

The End.

Can't believe I am done, it was so unexpected. I just want to Thank everyone who commented and voted. You make me the happiest person on earth by doing so. I won't be doing a sequel however more stories will be introduce along with the third book of 'I cry just a little' and 'caught up in the middle'. Thank you!