Tauriel

Tauriel walking down the aisle in her white wedding gown holding her bouquet of flowers looking at Legolas with a smile that tells everyone that she is the most happiest person in the world and every now and then she would send me grins that says Told you that he is mine.

Legolas at the end of the aisle smiling so bright it made his dimples look even more irresistible, he was in his royal tunic along with his circlet not even sending me glances or a simple hello. The beautiful home of Thranduil stood more even beautiful as wedding decoration surrounded the place. Each corner, each pillar was decorated with white and gold fabric with white flowers and its green leaves. The place was glowing due to the happiness and laughter filling the beautiful home. The caves glittered with enchantment. How long have I desired and wish that this day was all about me and Legolas Oh how long have I dreamt that it would be me walking down that aisle instead of Tauriel.

but how could I compete with a woman who not only has the looks but also has the skills in fighting that are better trained than mine and whose healing skills are way out of my league. Especially with her beautiful red brown hair that reached her lower back and her beautiful fair complexion that made her look more than just a silvan Elf. She was the perfect bride anybody could ask for.

As Tauriel reached Legolas, Legolas slowly and gently grabbed her hand and he smiled even more making a pang of jealousy ran through my entire body. They both stood in front of King Thranduil who looked also happy about this occassion that made me feel small and uncomfortable. Their lips were about to meet... leaning closer and closer...

"Eleniel"

Legolas then snapped me back to reality where the Orcs were slain. I looked around the forest that we stood in, I sighed in relief as I realized that it was nothing but a mere day-nightmare. "Why?" my voice rang through the empty space. His eyes cascaded down showing guilt but why? "You love her don't you?" I asked, dreading what answer he had in his head. His eyes then met mine then he said "No... I don't... my father wants me to be King and for me to be the King I need..." as if he was dreading to say the word.

"You need a Queen" I finished off for him, he smiled weakly at me but then I asked him "But Tauriel is a Silvan Elf, King Thranduil would never agree to an Elf to marry you if she has no high titles" "Yes but there is no other, he wanted to marry Arwen but Arwen chose Aragorn which I am happy for them, there is no princess or high Elf left. Tauriel is all that I have left" he said, but you have me.

"Please Eleniel come home" Legolas begged, "I can't Legolas, You are getting married" I replied "Then we'll spend the remaining days together... we aren't getting married till next month. Please Eleniel it would mean the world to me if you spend those days with me... together" he begged showing his irresistible smile that I could never get enough of. I was still pondering on whether I should stay with the one I love and spend his remaining days as an unmarried man together or should I leave and just forget about him. Spend the rest of my life hidden in some cave or somewhere else. Because if I stayed I would still have to go through the pain of seeing Tauriel and Legolas together planning their wedding and maybe help them with it.

but as much as I wanna leave this place and forget about all the pain, I could not deny the feeling of wanting to be near Legolas. I know that if I leave I would regret for the rest of my life. I slowly took Legolas' hand and as I grabbed his hand he suddenly lit up literally. You could barely see the bags under his eyes and his pale face was now back to normal. Did I cause Legolas to be so weak and tired?

Unexpectedly as my hand came into contact with his he then pulled me into an embrace ignoring the fact that I was an Orc. I didn't realize that the sun was about to rise my heart was beating so fast because I thought that he was gonna kiss me in my Orc form and once he was done kissing me would the spell break? would I be normal again? Would he choose me instead of Tauriel? but to my disappointment before he could put his lips upon mine I have already turned back to a human right as the sun touched my skin. Even though I didn't get to break the spell today at least I got to kiss the one I love after so many years.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I was standing in front of King Thranduil as he again accepted back into his home. He told me I could help with the wedding if I desired to-- not! The moment Tauriel saw me I swore that her eyes were glaring not just daggers but also spears at me. but she did nothing major, I found out that my best friend was currently in Lothlorien since she broke down due to my disappearance. I was silently reading a book in the library just trying to get used to again to the palace since I was so used to be being on the road and alert at most times. Until I heard the big door creak indicating someone came inside the library. "Enjoying the books?"

I look up to see Legolas standing in a simple white shirt with black leggings and boots. His shirt was open a bit so it showed his chest. "Quite well actually" I replied ignoring how hot he looks even though it was so hard for me to keep my eyes off him. "Hmm.. I expected it. Since most of those books are written by your sister" he said making my head snap back up to him. "Adanessa?" "She is learning healing from Lord Elrond" he said. "At least she is living the life" I sighed. Legolas then grinned I looked up at him confused until he grabbed the book in my hands and put it on the table away from my reach.

He then grabbed my hands and started leading me somewhere, "Where are we going Legolas?" I asked wondering where he was taking me. "You'll see" he said but before we went out the gates of Thranduil's home we stopped in the cooking area to get a basket full of food. I was getting more curious by the second.

I didn't understand anything by now, everything has changed so quickly. My sister was married to the MarchWarden Haldir and Adanessa was soon to deliver her baby, Alassiel was in Lothlorien probably starting a new life, Legolas was getting married to Tauriel and I was falling even more in love with Legolas but the thing that has been bothering my mind was what did Legolas exactly felt about me? Was I just a lover passing by or did he had real feelings for me?

A short one here, I'll update next year. At the moment I am getting ready for Jan. 1 since I am having a LOTR and The hobbit marathon starting with the hobbit. :D I also wanna Thank you all for the votes and comments I feel very overwhelmed this morning as I read all the comments and don't worry the next up coming chapters will be full with squealing delight instead of tears.

Anna :)