Hide and Shoot!

I didn't move as my eyes were focused on the arrow that was pointing at me. One wrong move and I was a dead elleth--no! dead orc. "What is your business here white orc!!" she hissed, oh.. how much I hated her voice.

"Tauriel!! I have to speak with Legolas!!" I said, making her face confused but at the same time serious. "How do you know my name?" she asked harshly, I didn't know what to say, it's not like I could just say 'Hey we used to be great buddies before, remember me? Eleniel? ring any bells?'

I didn't say anything, she then snarled and said "You shall die in my hands before you could even lay a finger on Prince Legolas" with much poison in her voice. but when she said that, it made my blood boil because it was like she was saying that Legolas was her property and I wasn't allowed to see him or even talk to him. I growled and pushed the bow and arrow to the side before she could release.

but instead of attacking her like a normal Orc would do, I ran away. It was hard for me to see since it was raining hard and my Elf eyes couldn't see whenever I am an orc. "YOU WANT TO PLAY HIDE AND SHOOT!?! WELL SO BE IT!!" I heard Tauriel scream in the distance but as I looked over my shoulder I saw Tauriel running towards me with her bow in her hand. And she was about to shoot. My heart was beating madly.

She started shooting some arrows but since I knew how a Mirkwoodian would shoot, I knew how to dodge them. She would growl every time she missed. My legs were starting to hurt since I was bare footed and everything seemed wet and sharp. But then my worst nightmare happened, I tripped on a log as I jumped over it. I fell on my chest but I quickly rolled around and saw Tauriel standing on top of the log looking down on me. I tried moving my leg, but pain shot through my leg as I tried to move it. I yelled an ugly roar. Tauriel snorted and said "I finally have you white Orc!"

She put her arrow on her bow and pulled back. She aimed it right at my heart, and said "Goodbye Orc!" right there my life flashed before my very own eyes. My family, my friends, the fun times I had with everybody. Especially Legolas, his eyes, his smile, his voice filled my head filling my heart with so much love and sorrow. I guess the last moment I had with him was when he ignored me. And it hurt me that I couldn't do anything about it.

"Goodbye Legolas" I whispered not caring if Tauriel heard. It was my last moment to live, I might as well say my goodbyes even if they cannot hear me.

I closed my eyes and waited for the moment to end it all. But all of a sudden I heard a grunt and something fall to the ground. "What are you doing!?!" I heard Tauriel hissed. I opened my eyes and saw Legolas on top of Tauriel on the ground. He knocked her bow out of her hand, "You cannot kill her!" Legolas hissed back. "Her?!?" Tauriel asked as she looked at me with so much hate in her eyes which didn't affect me. I was so used to it even in the past I was used to it.

"Don't kill anything or anyone! Do you hear me!?" Legolas shouted angrily. Tauriel looked in Legolas' eyes making feel jealous. She then nodded. Legolas got off of Tauriel and went to me, He helped me up and I screamed in pain as he lifted me up. "Where does it hurt?" Legolas asked, "My right leg" I said. "This is sick!! What are you doing!?" Tauriel hissed as she angrily got her bow and shoved her arrow back in her quiver. "I'll explain later. First we must find shelter. It will just be us three out here since the warriors went to the palace to get some help" he said in his high commanding voice. Tauriel nodded and started walking to find shelter. I looked over at Legolas and I tried my best not to drop my jaw as I looked at how hot he was when he was wet. "Thank you" I barely whispered.

He just smiled back and helped me over to the shelter that Tauriel already built. Which was really fast or maybe I was ogling over Legolas' wet look for too long. As we got under the shelter, Legolas quickly built a fire. "Can you please explain first why is an Orc with us!?!" Tauriel hissed, I think she was finally losing it. "I will answer your question but first, what are you doing in the middle of the forest!?!" Legolas asked not in a friendly voice as both elves stood in front of me while I laid down, watching both of them. Tauriel looked down to the ground and said "I knew you were coming home today and I couldn't wait. I missed you" as she threw her arms around his neck making me stiffened. Legolas then hugged her back and I felt as if my heart was being ripped out.

Tauriel pulled away and smiled making Legolas smiled. I just remained silent. Legolas then sighed and said "Now about this" as he gestured to me. "Is this orc special or something?" Tauriel asked as she had her hands on her hips. "Yeah, kinda" Legolas said making Tauriel raise an eyebrow. "You see remember that family who baked really good food and was attacked by Orcs and was never to be found except Adanessa?" Legolas asked, "Yeah! I remember them! May their souls rest in peace" she said earning a smile from Legolas. I wanted to growl but I held it in. "Well, Remember Eleniel?" he asked

"Uhh... Yeah! But why are you asking these questions?" she asked, "This is gonna be hard to explain but along the journy of the fellowship..." he then continued the story of me and how we both met and what I am and stuff.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Let me get this straight, This is Eleniel, she only turns into a white orc at night. and why?" she asked not making eye contact with me. Legolas sighed and said "We don't know yet. Maybe because it's the experience she went through--" Legolas was cut off by Tauriel saying "Like what experience?" Legolas looked at me and I looked at him and nodded, telling him to go on and tell her. "They tortured her, used her for things and..." Legolas said, it was like he couldn't go on. Tauriel looked at the ground with no expression. "I see! Well, lets get some rest before sun light comes. we have a journey in the morning and lots of explaining to do to the King" Tauriel said as she made a bed for two. making my heart clenched, so it is true. Her and Legolas are together, I felt as tears started whelming up my eyes.

I looked away from them, not daring to show my face as it shed ugly tears. I laid down on the cold wet ground, clutching my heart as if it would fall right out. Suddenly I felt a warm fabric cover my body. I looked up and saw Legolas holding a blanket. "To keep you warm" he said as he showed a smile that was only meant for me. I gave him a weak smile and tried my best to sleep without making a single sob.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the sun shining upon my Elven skin, I smiled and moved around, feeling the now dry ground. I stretched my muscles but as I stood up, I wish I have never woken up this morning. I looked over to Legolas and saw him laying down with Tauriel's hand over his waist.

My heart grew sad as if it had emotions of its own.

Wondering if ever Legolas had truly felt something towards her, even just the slightest of feelings.