3 part 2.

The ball curved and landed inside the court and everyone stared at you dumbfounded except for Yahaba who had seen this move hundreds of times before on TV. "What...was that?"
"My special move. The curve ball." Oikawa grinned and ran up to you. "That was amazing! Iwa-chan! How come you can't do that?!"
"SHUT IT!!!"

Everyone started laughing at Oikawa as he ran away from Iwa. "Hey (l/n)-senpai? How did you learn that move? I've seen it so many times yet I don't know." Yahaba asked. You scratched the back of your neck. "It's not an extravagant story but I'll tell you." The team gathered around to listen. "When I started playing volleyball I was a good spiker. A few years into training my little brother started playing baseball. He would always ask me to help him practise and he got sick of me throwing normal balls so he taught me the curve ball and I put it into volleyball."
"That's so cool!" Yahaba exclamed.
"Not really." You smile awkwardly.

"Ok everyone pack up." The coach said and everyone started to clean. As you were oikawa started whispering something to everyone. Just as you were about to leave for the changing room the team came up behind you. "(Y/n)-chan!" Oikawa yelled. You turned around and saw the team lined up. They all bowed at the same time and yelled. "Please be our manager!"

You jumped and looked at them. "I thought you guys had one?"
"No. She was only here for Oikawa and she didn't do her job." You sweat drop and look at them as they all give you puppy dog eyes. "Please~!"
"...fine. I can't say no to an amazing team."

Everyone started cheering and finished tidying up. They all went to the changing rooms and you walked off with Iwa and Oikawa. Just as you guys left the school's gates, Iwa's phone went off. "Hello." He answered. You and Oikawa looked at him when a voice shouted down the phone. "HAJIME! WHERE ARE YOU!!"
"Mum?" You and Oikawa looked at each other confused.

"Ok ok! I'll be there now."
"Umm...is everything alright Iwaizumi?" He looked at you and bowed.
"I'm sorry! I forgot that my sister has a dance recital today and I promised her I'd be there! I can't walk you home." He stood back up and looked at Oikawa. "...but maybe oikawa can?"Oikawa looked surprised but never less agreed to walk you home so that Iwa could go see his sister.

You and Oikawa walked to your house with Oikawa blabbing on about how you played and how he admired you. You of course made similar comments about him. As you two were talking a car drove passed the two of you and I forgot to say that it was raining earlier on. The car drove through a huge puddle near you and Oikawa and the two of you got drenched from head to toe. Thank god the two of you were less then a minute away from you house.

Oikawa walked you to the bottom of the hill. "I'll be on my way then. See you tomorrow (y/n)." You grabbed his arm and dragged him up the hill. "We're both drenched and I don't want you to get a cold so come to my house so you can dry off."

Oikawa didn't really have any time to argue since you were already at your house. You unlocked the door and yelled, "I'm home!" while the two of you took your shoes off. Your little brother (let's call him Isamu meaning courage) came running down the stairs and stopped when he saw Oikawa. "Mum! Dad! Nee-san bought a guy home!" Your mum and dad immediately rushed to the door and you explained the whole situation to them and asked if oikawa could dry off here. Your mum smiled and said, "I have an idea. Oikawa how about you stay for dinner while I put your clothes in the wash. They'll be finished by the time you've finished eating."
"You can wear some of my clothes while you wait too." Your dad pitched in. Oikawa smiled and thanked them.

Time skip cause I can't be asked

You, Oikawa, your mum, dad and Isamu all sat around the dinner table and in all fairness you were dying. Your mum and dad were continuously talking about all the silly things you did as a child. "When she was younger she would always run around the house butt naked screaming right after she got out of the shower." Your mum and dad laughed and Oikawa chuckled and bought his face close to yours while smirking. "I wouldn't mind seeing that." He purred and you pushed his face away while growling.

"Actually I think I have a picture." Your dad said and took out his phone. "Oh look at the time. Oikawa you should be on your way and your clothes are dry so change and go, now." You shoved hum into a separate room and said you wouldn't let him out until he changed. He did and you lead him to the door.

"Your parents are nice." Oikawa said and smiled at you. You sweat dropped and smiled awkwardly. "They're really embarrassing."
"Aren't all parents?" You two laughed and Oikawa grabbed your hand and lifted it to his face. "Well goodnight (y/n)-chan~" He said and kissed your hand. You pushed his face away and raised an eyebrow. "Enough of your flirting Trashikawa." You grinned and walked off.

You went back to your kitchen and saw your parents looking at you. "What?"
"We approve." Your mum chimed. You blushed deeply and yelled, "We are not dating!!" She got up and grabbed your shoulder. "Just wait sweet."
"If he takes away Nee-san then I'm gunna punch him!!" Isamu yelled.