21.

So this is the last chapter...I'm not looking forward to ending it.

"WAIT AITO, DON'T DO THAT!" Oikawa yelled as he chased the 2 year old boy around the house. You heard the commotion and went to see what was going on. You saw Oikawa try to grab your son as he jumped from sofa to sofa. You came down the stairs and caught the boy in your arm. "OK Aito that's enough now."

Your son giggled and Oikawa gave you a pout. "(Y/n)! I'm meant to take care of Aito while you rest. I don't want you or the baby to get hurt." He said and put a hand on your stomach. You raised an eyebrow at him. "If I leave him with you, you'll end up burning the house down. Then all of us will get hurt."
"I just don't want anything to happen!" He cried and started kissing your cheek. As he was he felt a kick. "Ow. The baby kicked me! ...wait...THE BABY KICKED ME!!" He screamed and his eyes started sparkling.

☆TIME SKIP 4 YEARS☆

Oikawa set the ball to his team mate and he spiked the ball, earning a point for the team. The crowd went wild and watched the match continued. "GO ON DAD!" Aito screamed as his little sister, Hayami, giggled while sitting on his shoulders. You smiled at your children's excitement.

"Aito-kun!" Someone called. The three of you looked to see a small girl run toward you. "Hi Sakiko!" Aito grinned.
'Wait, that means...'
"Hey (y/n)." You looked up and saw iwa and yumi walk up to you with iwa carrying a baby. "Hey guys." You smiled and they took a seat next to you. Aito, Hayami and Sakiko talked as the match went on.

After the match, you all met up with Oikawa. "Iwa-chan!" He yelled as he went to hug his old friend. "Hey Oikawa." He chuckled, letting the athlete hug him. As they were chatting, Oikawa saw the baby in Yumi's arms. "Who's the new addition?" He asked and stroked the baby boy's head. "His named Makoto." (Lmao free!!)

You drove Oikawa home after the match and put Aito and Hayami to bed. Since Oikawa was tired from playing for so long, he climbed into bed as soon as possible. "Tired?" You asked and sat down on the side of the bed. "Yeah..." You giggled and got up to leave when you grabbed your wrist. "(Y/n)..." he yawned. You hummer in response and he continued. "Let's have another." You blushed and turned to look at him. However his eyes were starting to shut and you stroked his cheek. "Alright. Let's try tomorrow."

☆TIME SKIP 6 YEARS☆

You had to stay at work for a while today since there was going to be a party there today. This meant that you had to leave Aito, Hayami and your 4 year old twin boys, Takeshi and Takeo, with Oikawa. "Tooru are you going to be able to handle them?" You asked and turned to him.
"Umm..."
"Of you can't then feel free to call Iwa, Maki and Matsu." He sighed in relief and took out his phone. You laughed and quickly got changed before rushed down the stairs to the door. "Be safe (y/n)." Oikawa said from the top.

Iwa was the first to get there and Oikawa said to bring his kids, Sakiko, Makoto and his now 3 year old daughter Misaki. Maki and Matsu came to help too, but to be honest, Maki and Matsu just made it worst...a lot worst. "Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah!" Maki and Takeshi yelled as they rode a snow slay down the stairs. "Let's have a race!" Matsu and Takeo yelled and they did the stunt again. BTW I'm making Maki and Matsu a thing. I love them.

Oikawa was too busy having a pillow fight with Aito, Sakiko, Makoto and Misaki to realise. Iwa just sat there getting annoyed but left it since they weren't going to listen. "Hey uncle Iwa." Hayami said and sat next to him. "Hey. How are you Hayami?" He smiled and rustled her hair. "I'm fine. Can you do me a favour?" She smiled and Iwa nodded.

"Can you help me make dinner? I would have asked dad but..." Iwa nodded and got up. "I'm glad at lease one of Trashikawa's kids have sense." They went to the kitchen and made dinner. They made a hot pot and the table was crowded, that's when Maki accident spilt some food on Takeo's lap. "Uh...sor- //splat//"