6.

"YAHOO!!" Maki and Matsu cheered as they rushed into the bus. Their coach had organised to go to the beach with them for a weekend to practise and to reward them for their hard work. You followed the team into the bus and drove off.

You were sitting with your fan boy Yahaba when Oikawa look at you from over your seat since he was behind you. "Ne ne (y/n)-chan! I need to ask you something." You tilted your head up and looked at him. "What is it?" He smiled then gave you a toothy grin. "Do I get the honour of seeing you in a bikini?" You flicked his forehead and crossed your arms. "I'm your dreams Trashikawa!" He sat back down and stared out the window. Not long after did Iwa elbow him thin the side. "Stop fantasising (y/n) in a bikini."
"I'm not."
"Lier."

You guys finally got to the beach and changed. The others waited for you and you came out in a pair of girl swimming trunks, a tankini and a jacket. Oikawa looked at you and blushed. "Oikawa if you don't stop staring I'm gunna punch you." You said and walked passed him. He laughed nervously and followed you.

After actually getting to the beach you and the team decided to play a few games of beach volleyball. You and Iwa decided to play against Oikawa and Maki. "Ok how is this fare!?" Oikawa whined. The rules were winners stay on and you and Iwa were demolishing everyone. "Can we please do something that Iwa and (y/n) can't wipe the floor with us with?" Watari sighed.

Almost immediately after he said that did Kunimi and Kindaichi run to the ocean and dive in. Then followed Hanamaki and Matsukawa who were giving out battle cries as they ran in next. They were followed by Watari, Yahaba, Kyotani, Iwa and finally Oikawa. However, when Oikawa got into the water he turned around and saw you sitting and the edge of the beach.

"(Y/n)-chan, aren't you gonna join in?"
"No. I'm good. I'm a bit tired for the matches is all." He nodded and went to join the others. Five minutes past and you still hadn't moved so Oikawa came to sit next to you. "(Y/n)-chan, are you ok?" You nodded but Oikawa could tell you were lying cause the tide suddenly came in closer and you moved back so it wouldn't touch you. "...wait. (Y/n)-chan, are you afraid of water."

You twitched and nodded. "Why?" He asked. "When I was 10 I fell out of a boat and I almost drowned. I've been terrified since." There was a moment of silence before oikawa got up and stood in front of you. You looked up at him as he extended his hand to you. "Come on. It's no fun if one of our team mates are miserable. You'll be fine. And if you think your gunna drown then just remember I'm here." He gave you a bright smile and you took his hand. "Ok but if I drown I'm pulling you down with me."
"I have no problem with that."

He got you in the water and you ended up enjoying it. The first and second years decided to have a swimming competition and somehow Kunimi won. You guys got out and started burying Oikawa. It was fun and before you knew it, it was time to leave.

You piled into the bus and before anyone could sit down Kyotani challenged Iwa to a game. Iwa decided to sit next to Kyoutani so Watari sat next to Yahaba. This left you and Oikawa to sit together. The trip back was long and it was dark when you got back.

Everyone yawned and stretched once the bus came to a stop. The lights went on and Maki and Matsu started snickering. "What are you guys laughing about?" Kindaichi asked. Kunimi then pointed at the seats parallel to them and everyone looked to see what was going on. There in the seats were you and Oikawa fast asleep together. Oikawa had his arm around you and your head was on his shoulder. Covering the two of you was your jacket. Oikawa free hand had its fingers entwined with your.

Iwa finally got up and turned to see what was keeping everyone. The whole team looked at him thinking that he was gunna blow a fuse but instead he did the opposite. He pulled out his phone and took a picture then walked out of the bus. "I ship it." He mumbled. The team were shocked but then decided to wake you guys up.

Everyone parted ways and you walked home with Iwa and Oikawa said he was staying at his nephew's house. As you walked back you looked at Iwa and said, "So you ship us?" He flinched and looked at you. " You heard?!"
"I was awake after I heard Kindaichi but I didn't want to get up." He nodded and looked forward. "You're just a good influence on him. He's being himself."
"It's too bad I don't see him like that."

...or do I?