4.

You and Iwaizumi sat together at lunch alone since Matsu, Maki and Oikawa had gotten lunch time detention for making a mess at lunch. "Iwa-chan, I've been meaning to ask you something." You said and looked at him.
"What is it?"
"Why does oikawa have one white kneepad and one black one?"

Iwa stopped eating and looked at you. He cleared his throat before telling you the story of how he injured himself a while ago and who the white knee pad was in fact a supported.

"That's how the incident happened. If oikawa trains too much he could injure his knee again and could even stop playing." Your eyes widened at the last bit. You didnt want that to happen.

Time skip ~ after school

You walked to the gym fairly early since your class finished early. You opened the gym door and saw Oikawa already there only...he was on the floor clutching his knee. "OIKAWA!" You scream and ran up to him. You kneeled next to him and turned him over so you could see him. He was in complete agony. You grabbed your phone and called 999 then others came in and helped you pick him up.

The team told you to go with Oikawa in the ambulance and go with him. You waited in the waiting room for about an hour before oikawa came back out with the doctor. Yoy stood up and looked at the doctor and he gave you a smile. "You must be Oikawa's friend, (y/n) correct."
"Yes sir."
"Well you'll be happy to know that Oikawa is alright. I've given him medication to help with the knee and I also need you to make sure he doesn't train himself too hard, it could make his knee worst." You nodded and the doctor walked off. So did oikawa. You walked with him back home but the two of you didn't talk. You thought it was best not to.

The text day you got to the gym early yet again and found Oikawa already there training to no end. Your eyebrow twitched and you stomped up to him and took the ball from him. "What do you think your doing?" You said and Oikawa just glared at you. "I'm training, what does it look like."
"Watch that tone mister."
"What are you, my mum!?"
"The doctors said not to train too much!"
"I'm not!"
"Practise hasn't even started yet your sweating like a pig!"

The team came in and didn't say a word as you and Oikawa continued to shout at each other. "THAT'S IT!" Oikawa yelled and stomped out of the room. You were shocked at he was so angry and lost his temper. "Do you want us to talk to him?" You turned to Matsu and Maki and and shook your head. "No. I snapped at him so I'll go talk to him." You walked passed them and grabbed a water bottle on your way out.

You looked around for Oikawa and found him on some steps not too far away. You sat next to him and passed him the water bottle. "Here." He took at glance at you and took the water bottle; taking a few sips from it before pouring the rest over his head. "I'm sorry for storming off." He said and you smiled. "It's my fault for snapping at you." The two off you sat there in the cold breeze and you looked at his injured knee. "Oikawa."
"Yeah."
"Why do you train so hard? You're already an amazing setter." He clenched his fists and answered your question. "Because I have to beat Shiratorizawa."
"What do you mean you have to?" He relaxed a bit and took a breath. "I haven't been able to beat them ever since middle school. Moo-shijima is always looking down at-"
"HAHA HAHA! MOO~SHIJIMA!! THAT'S BRILLIANT!"

Oikawa looked at you stunned as tears formed in your eyes and you began to cry from his rival's nickname. You soon composed yourself and wiped the tears away. "I know about ushijima. Iwa told me about him. But what's the point of training so much that you could potential injure yourself and never get to face him?" You look at him and put a hand on his knee. "Keep your training in moderation. I don't want to see you injure yourself. You gave a huge fright yesterday." You look at him in the eyes and smile. "Promise that you won't worry me."

Oikawa blushed and your cute smile and your touching words. He nodded and you got up. "I'm gunna head back. Come join us when you want to." You walked off and Oikawa kept his eyes fixed in you. He finally cane to his senses and smacked his cheeks. No oikawa you can't fall for her. You told her you only want to be friends. Don't mess this up!!

He laid down and looked up at the sky. She is amazing though."