5.

"You guys are meant to be revising, not slacking." Iwa said as he walked into his bedroom with a tray of food. You, Maki, Matsu and Oikawa went to Iwa's house to revise for some tests coming up but right now you were all procrastinating. You and Maki sat there balancing stacks of books on your heads, Matsu was dozing off and Oikawa wad just balancing a pencil on his nose. "Iwa-chan~ are you my mum?"
"What was that shittykawa?!"
"N-nothing!"

Iwa being Iwa made all of you revise and you, Hanamaki and Matsukawa would occasionally spit ball each other or randomly break out into song just to piss him off. Of couse you guys wasted a lot of time. "Whould you 3 stop."
"Come on Iwa-kun. We've been revising for 5 hours. It's already 9. Let's take a break."
"You 3 have hardly been doing anything and Oikawa's probably fantasising. I guess we can take a break though."

Hanamaki and Matsukawa immediately ran out screaming "LET'S RADE THE KITCHEN!"
Iwa ran after them and started shouting and Oikawa got up and went towards the door. "You coming (y/n)-chan?" You shook your head. "No I'm fine. I'm just gunna rest for a bit." He smiled at you and went off.

Time skip bought to you by a pissed Iwa

"You guys are cleaning up the kitchen later." Iwa said and walked back into his room. "Aww but Iwa-" the three whined but were silenced. They three looked into Iwa's room and found you with your head resting in your arms on the table, fast asleep. They looked at each other and smiled. "You guys can stay the night if your like. I don't want to wake her." They nodded and got out the extra futons. Iwa picked you up and put you in his bed and the 4 of them went to sleep on the floor.

Time skip a few hours

You woke up randomly because you heard a grunt near you. You looked to see what it was and found Oikawa under his futon with a small torch in one hand and a pencil in the other writing something. "Oikawa?" He jumped and looked at you. "Oh did I wake you."
"Yeah. What are you doing?"
"I'm making notes for practise."

You got out of Iwa's bed and layed down next to Oikawa and looked at the notes. "(Y/n) what are you doing?!" Oikawa silently screamed. Having you so close and pretty much brushing together was killing him. You looked at his with an are you stupid look and said, "Well if your making plans I wanna see. Duh!"

Oikawa just sighed knowing that you weren't going to just leave and so he continued. You watched and occasionally took his pencil away from him and added things to his planning.

You weren't sure how much time past but it must have been a while since you started dozing off. Oikawa got up. "I'm gunna go to the bathroom." He said he watched him leave but before he could come back you had fallen asleep.

Oikawa laid down next to you. He looked at you and the way the moon light reflected onto you made his heart beat faster and his face flush. He gently cupped your cheek and smoothed his thumb over your cheek but he ended up smoothing it over your lips. Her lips are so soft. He thought but her retracted his hand and dug his face into his pillow. What are you thinking oikawa. She's a friend, you can't!

He turned his head to look at you and smiled. She looks beautiful though. He smiled and fell asleep. Oblivious through out the night the two of you would move and his arms ended up wrapping around you with your head resting in his neck.

Morning came and you two were still in the same position. Iwa woke up and became angry after seeing this. Hanamaki and Matsukawa woke up soon after and saw what Iwa was steaming about. Maki and Matsu pulled away Oikawa's arms away from around you. When you two were separated, Iwa grabbed Oikawa and covered his mouth before dragging him out.

"What the hell are you doing you dipshit?!" Iwa silently shouted. Oikawa just looked at him confused. "Do what?"
"SLEEP WITH (Y/N) OF COURSE!!" Oikawa blinked a few times before realising. "wHAT! We must have dozed off. Before you kill me let me explain." Iwa stopped himself from punching Oikawa and listed. "Me and (y/n) were working on strategy last night and I think we fell asleep."

"What's going on?" You yawned and opened the door. Iwa turned to you and said, "(Y/n), were you and Oikawa discussing strategy last night?" You nodded and Oikawa grinned at the fact that Iwa could kill him. "Next question. What was the last thing you remember?" Oikawa looked confused then remembered what actually happened. Shit...please don't remember.

You thought for a moment before saying, "Oikawa got up and left to the bathroom when I fell asleep." Iwaizumi turned to him with a dark aura while Maki and Matsu were laughing inside the room. "So you purposely slep-"
"AHHHHHHHH!!" Oikawa yelled and ran off with Iwa following him.

You blinked a few times. "What's that about." Maki and Matsu got up and smirk. "Oh nothing." Matsukawa hummed then Hanamaki took out his phone and showed you a picture. "Just you and the captain sleeping together." You looked at it for a second before blushing madly. They started laughing and you just stood there dumbfounded. Your geart starting beating faster and your blush just deepened.

Me and Oikawa... you didn't realise that you started smiling.