9.

Iwaizumi, Oikawa and Yumi waited at the bottom of the small hill for you so that you could all walk to school together. However, you weren't coming and after a few minutes they decided to go up and see what was taking you.

They knocked and your dad came and opened it. "Oh good morning Iwaizumi, Oikawa, Yumi. What brin-" he was interrupted by a crash from inside the house. The three tilted their heads to look inside and saw your little brother bolt down the stairs. "Isamu! You're so dead!"
"HELP!" Your brother yelled.

Your dad stepped in and held you back while your brother hid behind your mum. The three of them looked at you and gasped. "(Y/n)," Yumi gulped. "What happened to your hair?" Your hair was spiky and sticky. You looked at them and pointed at your brother. "Ask this asshole."
"(Y/n)! Language!"
"You say worst thing then me dad!"

The three looked at your little brother and he answered. "It was just a little prank."
"You switched her shampoo with glue didn't you?" Oikawa said. Isamu nodded and Oikawa walked up to you. "Don't worry. I know how to get that out."
"Really?"
"Do you have any olive oil?"
"Yes."
"Then yes." Iwaizumi and Yumi said that they'd be on their way to school and Oikawa went upstairs with you.

"Can I ask how you know how to do this?"
"Um... My older sister might have done the same thing to me." He laughs nervously.

He must have an older sibling since he has a nephew and I bet it was a girl. Oikawa is fabulous AF!

You think for a moment about Oikawa with horrible hair and giggled. "Shut up! I know what you're thinking."

He proceeded to put oil in your hair then comb out the glue. He then offered to wash your hair and style it. It took awhile and you getting tired of sitting. "Oikawa, are you done yet?"
"Just a second... Done!" He turned your chair so you could see yourself in the mirror and gasped. Oikawa had done a rose braid for you. "Oh my god! I... I didn't know you could... Wow." Oikawa smiled as you admired his work and did a last few touches to his, what he would call, masterpiece.

"I use to always do my sister's hair when we were younger. But I can't anymore since she's married and... I don't get to spend a lot of time with her." You noticed how sad Oikawa sounded when he said that and saw that he was looking at pictures on his phone of him and his sister. "OW! " Oikawa whined when you punched his arm. You pout and look at his. "Stop being upset! It doesn't suit you. And you know," you say and scratch the back of your neck. "If you ever want someone to comfort you, you're always welcome to ask."

Oikawa was deeply moved by your words. Although it didn't seem like much, those words meant a lot to him. He smiled at you making you blush slightly when you realised something. "Oikawa, how long did it take you to do this?" You ask and point at your hair. Oikawa paused and thought. "I think about 8-ish minutes."

Your eyes widened and you asked, "What time is it now?" Oikawa froze and hesitantly pressed the power button on his phone. "We have 5 minutes." You both looked at each other and bolted out the door, running to get to school on time. You somehow managed and slumped onto your desk once you got to class. "Wow! (Y/n)-chan, your hair is amazing!" The girl who sat next to you chimed. She asked who did it and you replied with 'a friend' since you'd probably get a few looks from other girls if you said Oikawa did it.

The compliments continued and everyone really liked your hair. You found Oikawa at lunch and went up to him. You thanked him multiple time since you'd forgotten to this morning when he said, "Your hairs a bit messy. Can I do it again?" He asked and smiled at you. You knew for a fact that your hair was absolutely fine but seeing the smile on his face you couldn't say no.

You sat on the grass with Oikawa as he unravelled the previous braid and did another one. This time it as a braided up-do and you smiled when you heard Oikawa hum to himself. He finished off your hair and you turned around and thanked him. "Do you wanna get something to eat?" You asked and walked along side him. You stopped walking when you realised that Oikawa had stopped walking. You turned around. "You ok-" then there was a small flash and Oikawa smiled down at his phone.

"You look-"
"DELETE IT!!" You yell and try to snatch his phone from him. "What!? Why? You look nice." You pout.
"Just don't show it to anyone." He chuckled and you blush out if embarrassment. "I wouldn't show anyone. I want to be the only person who gets to see your beauty."

You lightly punched his arm and laughed. "You're such a flirt!" He chuckles and walked with you to the cafeteria. "I know, I know." He sat down and had lunch with you.

It was the end of school and Oikawa got home and flopped onto the bed. He pulled out his phone and smiled as he scrolled through his gallery and looked over several pictures of you. "I hate this feeling... but I love you so much."