Balthazar x Reader - This heart will go home

A/N: Sorry for the long pause,  I've been busy with school and I haven't really felt like writing. I swear I'm Balthazar when it comes to Titanic. Enjoy!

"Tell me that you're kidding Y/N!" Charlie shouted from the other end of the phone.

"It's not that big of a deal," you replied after a short pause.

"IT'S NOT WHAT? It's classic! It won 11 Oscars, Y/N come on!"

"Alright, maybe it is kind of a big deal, but you don't have to shout," you tried to make Charlie calm down a bit, but you knew it was almost pointless. 

"Do you even have a TV set? Have you ever turned it on? How's it possible that you haven't seen the Titanic?" 

"I've seen the first 20 minutes or so if that matters to you," you said. 

"And then what?"

" Well, I wasn't alone and we had some more fun things to do. Let's face it the movie is kind of boring." 

"MORE FUN THINGS TO DO? Y/N are you kidding me, OK, it's not my favourite movie, but it definitely is something that every person has to see!" 

"It's on my list," you said with a hesitation. 

"Oh, is that the list of about 500 movies and TV'shows that you plan to watch before you die?" Charlie didn't seem amused. 

"Yep, that's the one!"

" When was the last time you actually watched something from that list?" you could almost see the smug grin on her face through the phone. 

"Well, I can't remember, but it was probably on this year," you knew where this was going, but there was no way you could change the topic or make your way out of this conversation without Charlie winning. 

"See, your list has no point whatsoever, you never watch anything from it! It's already November," Charlie won this round, you were defeated. 

"Will you stop whining about it, if I watched it tonight?"you asked after a short pause. 

"Weren't you supposed to go on a hunt with the boys? Are just straight out lying to me?" Charlie seemed surprised. 

"It is just a simple salt and burn, they thought that I can stay home."

"Let me know what you think right after you finish it, OK?" Charlie sounded excited. 

"I will, OK? Bye Charlie!" 

"Let me know, bye!" she hung up.

Now you had about 2 hours before the boys left the bunker, so you went to the closest store to get some snacks for the evening. After an hour or so, you were finally back in the bunker. You helped the boys to do the last research and pack some things, then they left. After a few minutes of browsing, you found a working link for the Titanic and curled yourself up on your bed. You had a huge bucket of ice cream on your nightstand, you thought that you'll let it melt for a few minutes before you'll start eating, but you couldn't hold yourself back and you picked the bucket up and started eating right after you had placed the thing down in the first place.

A few minutes into the movie you noticed that you weren't paying much attention. About half an hour later you decided to pause the movie and go and put the rest of the ice cream away. You pulled the covers off yourself and let out a weird grown when the cold air hit your body, the bunker was always so cold turning late autumn and winter. You quickly made your way to the kitchen and put the ice cream back into the freezer. You made a mental note to never eat ice cream turning such a cold weather again. The cold feeling hadn't left you, so after debating over whether you should make tea or coffee, you turned on the kettle. You hadn't had tea in a long time so you weren't sure if you still had some in the bunker. It was obvious that Dean wouldn't have drunk your tea, but Sam might have done that. After looking through the kitchen cupboards for a few minutes you suddenly remembered, that Sam had done the shopping, meaning that you had to also check all the places that were too damn high for a normal person. You took a chair and climbed on top of it. From there you stepped onto the kitchen counter and opened the doors of the cupboard. You saw a package that said " green tea" on it and just as you had reached your hand out for it, you lost your balance and fell. You closed your eyes and we're ready for the hard impact with the floor and probably also with the chair you had used for climbing. It never came. After a few seconds, you opened your eyes in confusion, you saw a pair of playful eyes looking right into yours.