Dean x Reader- Beasty

A/N: I'll update every Sunday, yeah right so that would be easy to do if  I'd know what day it is. For example today I found out that it's Sunday, not freaking Thursday( I know, I know I fucked up, but I'm on my vacation so sue me). Anyhow, here is something I quickly wrote so I could update, although I'm 25 minutes late since it's 00:25 here meaning it's not Sunday anymore.

***

"I'm sorry to bring this up again, but Dean will not allow it. You won't be able to change his mind," Sam said and placed the dog down.

"Oh come on, he can't hate dogs so much! It's impossible!"

"Sadly, he does." The dog that you had found earlier lurking around near the bunker walked over to you and placed his head on your lap.

"Well, I'm not throwing Marvin out," you pouted.

"Marvin?" Sam chuckled.

"Yes, he looks like he could be Marvin, don't you think?"

"Well maybe, anyway," Sam paused and took the toy that you had already gotten for Marvin and walked over to you "I know Dean a bit better than you and I'm telling you, he hates dogs and he wants him gone."

"Let's not talk about it, I'll deal with him when he gets home," Marvin yawned and snuggled closer to you," in the meanwhile, I'll make some posters to put up around the town here."

"Sounds reasonable," Sam said and walked out. You looked at the dog who seemed so peacefully asleep, despite from the fact that he was not in his home and not with his owner.

~~~

"Hey," Dean said from the door, making you jerk up. Apparently, you had fallen asleep while making the "FOUND DOG" posters.

"Hey, how was the hunt?" you asked and glanced at the direction of Marvin, who seemed to be sleeping.

"Just as easy as I though it will be," he moved over to you, " What are you writing?"

"I need to tell you something," you said and saw his face change from loving to confused.

"Yes..."

"There's someone who wants to meet you."

"If these are your parents then... I thought we agreed on waiting for..."

"It's not my parents, don't worry," you smiled and stood up, "it's just Marvin, he'll be staying with us for a few days or a week."

"Marvin?" he said and his face looked like he had just been told that the stake he had had earlier, was  made of human. 

"Marvin, come here boy," you said and knelt down. Marvin looked puzzled and sleepy for a second but then made his way to you, he was wiggling his tail.

"Say hi to Marvin, Dean," you added when Dean didn't say a thing.

"You got a dog?" he said unbelievingly.

"I didn't get a dog, he's lost and I'm taking care of him until I'll find his owner."

"A dog? Here? In my house? In my room?" he didn't seem too pleased.

"Firstly, he won't stay here for too long, secondly, Sam agreed with it and thirdly, this here is my room and you decided to move here from the other end of the hall when we got together," you had to be really calm to make it work.

"No," Dean said, which made you gasp.

"No? Why not Dean?"

"These animals are dirty, they carry diseases and insects and you don't even know, maybe it's aggressive!" he threw his hands up and started to walk away but turned around before exiting, "I want it out in an hour."

"Dean!" you shouted, " DEAN!"

"Bye bye Marvin?" Sam asked when he walked in on you playing with the dog a few minutes later.

"No," you replied.

"I don't want you two to fight, he can stay in my room," Sam suggested.

"Yes, that's good, you take Dean in and I'll take care of Marvin."

"Y/N, I meant the dog," Sam laughed.

"I know, but I'm not okay with him bossing me around like that."

"Oh, I see."

~~~

"I see that the thing is still here," Dean said when he walked into the kitchen where you were making coffee with Marvin by your side.

"Marvin is staying and that's the end of the story!"

"Now listen up!" he raised his voice.

"No! You listen up! I don't know what is it with you and dogs and I could care less about the fact that you just raised your voice at me, but the fact that you think that you are titled to get everything you want in a blink of an eye is just because you say so is sick and I'm done with it!" you shouted, took Marvin who was a bit scared of the shouting with you and walked back to your room.

In your room, you understood that you had left your coffee in the kitchen. Ughhh perfect timing Y/N.

You walked back to the kitchen, still furious, grabbed your cup and were ready to walk away when you noticed Dean. He was sitting at the table, his head was resting on his hands. You were already leaving when he started talking.

"Y/N," he said calmly.

"You know what Dean? I'm tired and I'm not planning to go through another session of screaming right now."

"I'm sorry," he said,"he can stay as long as you want."

It was then that you noticed how broken he looked, of course, the Winchester was beating himself up because of the fight once again.

"It's okay, thank you," you wrapped your hands around his sitting figure and placed a small kiss on his head.

"It's not okay, I should never scream at you, ever." He tried to push you away but you didn't let go of him.

"With our f*cked up lives it's kind of understandable to lose your cool from time to time."

"It shouldn't be, I'm sorry Y/N."

"I know you are. Let's go and check on Marvin, I'm sure he's chewing that table again," you pulled him up from the chair.

"You're kidding right?" he asked, not sure whether to believe you or not.

"I truly hope so," you laughed.

"Once we are older and the life is calmer, we can get one of those beasts if you want to," he said when you walked into your room and saw Marvin sleeping peacefully, looking like a sweet bowl of ice cream.

"Don't make promises that you'll, later on, regret, Dean," you laughed and kissed him.

"I am not, I want to make you happy,"

"Good."

"I'm trying to be."