Charlie x Reader- I ship us

A/N- I just couldn't let such a wicked idea go to waste, especially since that gave me another reason to look through pictures of Felicia Day, who happens to be the cutest human being to ever walk the earth. So here it finally is my first fem!reader x fem!character imagine. Enjoy! (as always feedback is very welcomed)
♧♧♧

„Y/N come here, Charlie decided to pay us a visit!" your brother Dean shouted from the other side of the corridor. You had heard so much about Charlie, she was a huge geek, an ultimate badass and a redhead, what else could you wish for in a person? You had never met her before because you had always been away from the USA when she had been around. None of your brothers wanted you to get into hunting so unlike Sam you were basically forced to go to university. After some research you found the perfect university for yourself, too bad that the Atlantic Ocean was located just between you and your dream university. Some time went past and you decided that the dreams are only made to fulfill, in a few months you flew away to Greece.

Before entering the hall you checked yourself from the reflection of your phone screen, at least it was an occasional good-hair-day.

„Hey!" you said when you entered the hall.

„Wow, I mean hey!" Charlie seemed a bit coy for a second but then a wide grin spread across her face, „Allons-y!" she said and looked at your shirt, that made you look down on yourself and you noticed that you were wearing a tank-top with a very minimalist TARDIS on it.

„Geronimo!" you replied and smirked.

„Seems like we are going to get along just well," Charlie said to Dean although she didn't break the eye contact with you which made a shiver run through your body.

„Y/N! I need some translating, I think it's in Ancient Greek!" Sam called from the library.

„You do know that Greek and Ancient Greek are not the same, right?" you called back, clearly annoyed. No answer came from Sam so you shrugged, said a quiet „Sorry," to Charlie and walked into the library.

„How may I help you?" you said, but for both Cas and Sam who were doing research it was clear that you were annoyed.

„Did I somehow disturb you?" he asked, from anyone else it would have sounded sarcastic, but you knew that Sam really only wanted an answer.

„A bit, Charlie is here and we were talking," you took the book from his hands and started working your way through it. After a few hours of working on the book you put it down and walked into the kitchen to make some coffee.

„You know I imagined that you'd be different," Charlie said from the doorway behind you.

„From what you've heard from my brothers?" you asked and turned around.

„Nope, from the Supernatural book series by Carver Edlund," Charlie explained and sat by the table, „care to make me a cup of coffee too?" she added.

„Sure, I didn't even know I was in them. I was away most of the time back then," you were really surprised that you were in the books, as much as you had understood they mainly focused on the boys.

„You're mentioned in, let me think hmm... every book I guess. You know small things like „Y/N sent an email" or „Y/N called" but in one of the last books you go on a hunt with your brothers." The coffee was ready so you placed both of the cups on the table.

„Sugar or milk or something?" you asked.

„Same as you," Charlie smiled.

„What?" you were sure you had misheard her.

„I've read the books Y/N, I know you. I also know you drink your coffee with two sugars and a splash of milk."

„That is creepy on so many levels, I better not even start thinking about it," you took the milk from the freezer and sugar from the cupboard. When you turned around you saw Charlie looking a bit sad. „No I'm not blaming you, not at all. It's just that it's so creepy to know that there are people out there who know me as a character but not as a person, it's unbelievably creepy."