0.6

CAMILLE ENDED UP picking the dress out for Colby, much to her dismay

CAMILLE ENDED UP picking the dress out for Colby, much to her dismay. It wasn't that she didn't trust Camille to know what would look good on her, she just didn't like dresses. Or even parties, for that matter. The dress Camille had picked out was a nice beige color, with a flush of soft pink. It was flowy and comfortable, with white lace designs all over the dress. It ended just above her knees, and the neckline was a bit lower than she would have preferred. The long sleeves of the dress were a mesh-looking material, the lace designs the only part of her arms that weren't see-through. Colby easily slipped on a pair of soft pink heels that matched the flush of the dress.

As Colby looked at herself in the mirror, she had to admit that she did look good. Camille had lightly curled her hair, making it fall nicely over her shoulders. She was wearing more makeup than she usually did, but it was still soft looking.

"Cami! You almost done?" Colby yelled from her room, turning towards her door. Camille came walking in, looking stunning. She had a pair of white angel wings on her back, wearing a vintage white beaded dress with her hair done up elegantly. "Cami, you look amazing." Colby breathed, taking in the older woman's appearance. Camille smiled, winking at Colby.

"You don't look too bad yourself." Colby threw her head back, laughing loudly.

"Alright, Cami. Let's go."

–•–•–

Walking across the street to the Abattoir, Camille and Colby walked in together, arm-in-arm. Rebekah quickly spotted them and crossed the courtyard to greet the pair.

"Well don't the both of you look precious. Looking rather bold in that dress, Colby." Rebekah complimented, eyeing the dress that Colby was wearing. Colby snorted, looking down at the dress, anxiously smoothing it out.

"Cami picked it out. I would never have worn it otherwise." The three girls laughed before Camille made eye contact with Klaus as he walked over, nodding at him.

"Is he the infamous on-again/off-again?" Camille asked Rebekah. Colby suppressed a laugh as Klaus reached them.

"He's the brother, actually, and my sister is right. You do look stunning." Klaus complimented Camille, sounding sincere. Camille smiled, practically glowing.

"You clean up pretty well yourself." Camille shot back at Klaus. Colby and Rebekah exchanged amused looks.

"Well, don't be fooled, love. I'm the devil in disguise." Klaus said, a coy grin working it's way across his face. Rebekah rolled her eyes.

"You two chit-chat. I need booze." Rebekah said, making her way towards the bar. Klaus focused on Camille, barely glancing at his sister, and seeming to not even acknowledge Colby.

"Shall we?" Klaus asked, gesturing to the dance floor. Camille looked over at Colby, who she didn't want to leave alone.

"Oh no, Cami. Go, have a good time with Satan in a Suit." Colby encouraged Camille, who laughed. Klaus smiled as he led her away to dance.