Teach me how Tell Him

"W-w-what happened to your e-eye?"

I can't I just can't... Roc found out on his own and so is Jake... No matter how sore I am right now.... I gotta change the focus. I grabbed Jacob's face and smashed my face into his. He was trying to break the kiss... but he couldn't. He wanted it. Then I let go.. Then everything got hot.. I wanted him. I continued kissing him. We began kissing each other all over. I slid my hand into his shirt, holding onto his neck with the other.

"Wait.. Wait... Wait..." he said

"W-what's wrong? I thoug---" I tried to speak before he cut me off

"Let's go... My house. It's Friday anyway" he quickly said handing me my book bag and going to his desk grabbing his keys leaving the rest of his stuff.

"W-what? You have a finaceé!!! I'm not going to your house!!" I spat angrily at him

"It's okay!! She doesn't come home until later tonight." he said quickly walking over to me and grabbing my strap on my bookbag dragging me out the class with him.

"Since when did you even care Miss Rachet!?" he laughed

"Since I FUCKED MY TEACHER WHO IS ENGAGED!! And I don t want no hoe fucking my man anyway"

"You're a hoe??"

I gave him the death stare as he led me outside to his car. He finally let me go and went to his driver side. He had a White Dodge Viper (like Chris Brown)

"Dammmnnnnn!!" I yelled

"Will you get in??" he said letting down the window

I got in.. Off we go.

Chris Pov

"Damn Nigga.. Why the hell you stalking the bitch!? Y'all live together!!" asked Antony

"I can't trust her fast ass bruh.."

"Fast? Man she had to fuck when she 9!! Thought you said nobody wanted her anyway.." he replied

"That's what I thought! I shouldn't have been deep stroking that ass. Lil Mama thick!" I laughed looking through the loads of kids until I spotted familar girls that looked like Yn's friends.... and no Yn.

"Aye!! Come here!!!" I yelled out my window towards the girls

One of them gestured towords themself wanting verification whether or not I was talking about her.

"All y'all!!!"

They all walked towards our car.

"Yes?" One of the girls spoke

"Are you a friend of yn?" I asked

"Yea.." she answered

" Where is she??"

"Um I'm not sure. I think she left already" she smiled

"Well ok thanks." I said pulling off and headed home. I looked up and down street. I saw a group of 5 boys. As I passed them, I looked at their faces. Chresanto, Craig, Jacob, and Rayan. I've always hated them kids. Yn fools with them I bet. I pulled up in the driveway and got out leaving Antony in the car.

"Yn!!!" I yelled looking around the house. no response

"Yn!!!" I yelled again going upstairs. Still no response

I heard the front door open. I ran to staircase. It was just Antony.....

"FUCK!!!!!!" I yelled out in fustration.

"What man!!??" Antony yelled back

"SHE'S NOT HERE!!! I KNEW I SHOUKD'VE KEPT THAT BITCH HERE!!!!"

I swear I wanna murk a nigga.

Meanwhile On the otherside of town.......

Yn Pov

It's 4:39.. Jacob sat me in his bed while he went downstairs to fetch some goodies. I continued to admire his house. I looked at his pictures.... him and his fianceé. They look beautiful and happy in these pictures. She looked way better than me.... I feel so bad.. I'm destroying a happy family.. The first time ever I've regreted doing something. I continued to scan their dresser. There was a small black box wrapped with a golden ribbon. I could tell it was already opened. I opened the box and in there was a golden bracelet with words on it. I picked it up and read it aloud.

"Dymond heart Jacob forever"

The words began to sink deep inside of me. He's in love with that women....... not me. I placed the necklace back into the box and put myself back into his bed. I began to cry. Jacob walked in smiling with a chocolate covered strawberries, 2 glasses and champagne. He looked atg me and his smile disappeared.

"Yn... What's wrong???"

"You love her!!!! Not me!!!" i yelled at him

"What!?" he asked in confusion putting down the stuff

"Ask Dymond!! I've never ever fell this deep for someone!! Why are you messing with me!!?? I'm only 17 you're 24!! YOU HAVE A FIANCEÉ!! You're gonna be married soon!! I'm way too young to be having sex with you!! You have a beautiful fianceé. I'm not gonna be your sex slave or cuddy buddy!! Fuck that shit!! I wanna---"

I couldn't say nothing else I just broke down. I was in pain. I just need to say it

" JACOB I WANNA BE LOVED!!! Not raped or beaten on!! not giving everyone my body before I even realize I have one!! You don't love me!!!"

He looked at me, hurt & ashamed.

"Yn... I don't know what to say.... raped... beaten?"

"YES!! I admit it!! That's why I have a black eye!! these bruises!! these pants... this shirt!!! RAPED AND BEATEN!! last night!!!" she said

"Please....." I begged

"Please what!!???" she yelled at me

"Let me love you!! Let me make love to you!! I thought sex was what you wanted!!! I can't read minds Yn" I said softly after sitting next to her

She gentlely pressed her head against mine as I grabbed her hand.

"I'm here for you girl.."

She climbed into my lap and kissed me pushing me down on the bed. I wrapped my arm tightly around her waist enjoying the moment. I grabbed my phone and turned on some music. "2012" by Chris Brown played.

"Perfect..." I whispered in her neck while turning us over So that I was between her legs.

I continued to kiss her. She let out soft moans. I want to make this moment to special for her. She has been through the unthinkable. I'll do all the work. Like a real man should. And top it all off, she said I didn't love her. I mean Dymond is a wonderful and amazing girl but we rushed things. I don't feel right with her. Yn is completely diffrent. I know this because when she walked in with Chresanto, it urked my nerves. I was beyond pissed. Dymand bitches too much any way. And of course when I finally can back to reality, I was naked under the sheets and so was Yn. I was still on top and we were still kissing.

TbC♥♥