Teach me How to become famous

1 month later

Jacob Pov

It's been a month since Roc kicked Yn out. Now she's living with me!!! *coughs* permanently. Her stomach is getting huge. Well not huge but, you know. We finally talked things out and learned everything about each other. We were just lounging around the house. I had my head in Yn's lap while she played in my hair.

"Sing for me Jacob!!" I whine

" Hey babyyyy!! It's all it's all about yooouuu. I don't kn-" he started Until I cute him off.

"Ahhhhhh!!! Oh Damn..... The food!" I yelled getting up and running to the kitchen.

I put the orange chicken, which was dripping with sauce, on Jacob's plate along with some rice on the bar. As I made my plate, I watched him sing and dance way over to his food.

"You are, you are, you arree " he sang before taking bite bout of his food and sitting down at the counter.

"You’re that blow your mind, you’re that one of a kind

You’re that hard to find, searching your whole life

And I’m so glad that you’re my love" he sung looking me in the eyes making me blush

"Baby you're so perfect!! " I said staring at him smiling away.

"I know. And you can stop staring." he chuckled eatting more of his food.

"Watch this.. Imma make you famous!!"

"How?! "

"Through youtube!! "

"Whatever!! This food good though. " he laughed

"Yo baby like it!! " I said smiling at my stomach

"Oooo I know I love her I, I know I love her

With every part of meee

It didn’t take me a while

just to figure out that you’re all miiiinnneeee!!

*vocalizes *" he started singing again

Ugh!! He know what he's doing. It was 5:30 in the afternoon and he wanted to play with my emotions. After eatting, I washed the dishes. There was a knock at the door.

"Who is it? " I asked standing at the door.

"Yn!! Open the door!! "I heard a girl yell

I opened the door and saw.... my sisters.

"How'd yall get here!!?? Does them folks know y'all here!??!! HOW DID Y'ALL FIND OUT WHERE I LIVE!?" I questioned them while being pushed out the way.

"We watched you come home today!!" Mya smiled

"So where's the man of the house!?" Krissy asked

"In the shower... " I answered catching a strange feeling

The next thing I know I was being pulled into the bathroom and Mya falling.

Jacob Pov

I was in the shower and I heard a loud thub. I peep my head out the shower to see if anyone was in the bathroom with me. Nothing. Yn must be messing around or something. I just ignored it and started singing.

"You make me lovvee

You make love agaiinn

You are my angelll

You are priceless.. "

I was gonna gonna stop until I felt someone bump me. It was Yn.

"GOD DAMMIT MY HAIR!! " she yelled