Teach me Real Love

Yn Pov

Jacob wrapped himself tightly around me as we continued to embrace each other. I feel as if millions of pounds were lifted off of me. I gotta admit even tho I told Jacob how I feel I still don't think he understands what I meant. Or did he? He stopped kissing me and looked at me.

"You're so beautiful.." he said brushing my hair out of my face with his hand

"Don't you ever stop telling me that..." I said closing my eyes as he started kissing my neck

"I promise you I won't.."

I felt his hands gripped onto my hips. I shut my eyes tightly when I felt the head of his erection enter me. I swear this boy grows every damn day. He keep going deeper and deeper inside of me. I closed my mouth tightly trying to hold in my scream.

"You okay Yn?" Jacob asked

I nodded still with my eyes and mouth shut tightly. I finally opened my mouth

"Oh my god.. You're filling me up.."

"Shhhhhhh.." Jacob said kissing my neck more still slidding himslef further inside of me.

I closed my mouth again.

"Baby relax.. Let everything out.." Jacob said brushing his lips again mine

"Ahhhhhh!! Jacob shit!!!" I yelled out

"There we go..."

Jacob finally got all the way in and immediatly got to business working his hips. The pain finally went away and pleasure took over my body as the room got heated. The only thing I could hear was my moans, Jacob's grunts, the headboard, and the sound of our bodies. I started enjoing the pleasure so much that I started meeting his strokes with my own.

"Baby If you keep doing that...." Jacob said cutting himself off

"ahhh.. Keep going.."

Jacob slide himslide all the way out to the point where the only thing that was still there was his tip.

"Stop playing Jake..."

"Imma make you holla.." Jacob said

Then he slammed himself back into me.. Oh lord.

"AAAAAAHHHHH FUCK YOU JACOB!!!" I yelled

"You already are!" Jacob said thrusting in and out of me

"Mmmmmm" I moaned

"You feel that?" Jacob asked me

"Oh yes!! You're so deep.."

He kept going.. speeding up in each thrust. I wrapped my arms around his back... rubbing on him. I gently bite down on his neck making him grunt loudly. He then propted his hips up so that his torse was still on top of me but he was on his knees between my legs. Then out of the blue he flipped us over. I was on top and he was on the bottom.

"Ride me.." Jacob said smilling at me.

His smile brightens my days. He is gorgeous. I caressed his face with my hand. I lowed my head and kissed him. I began rolling my hips on him causing myself to moan.

"Just roll your hips.." Jacob whimphered out

"UHHHH!!" I moaned going fast

"Grind on me girl!!" Jacob yelled at me grabbing my hips and guiding me.

"Oh fuck!! Imma----- oooohhh!!" I moaned

Jacob pushed me off of him and got back onto of me and whisphered dirtyly in my ear.

"I'm hungry"

He went down to V-JJ and got to work. I grabbed his hair forcing him to take more. And Jesus help me. I've never felt such pleasure ever in my life.

8 hours later~ (No dumbass y'all didn't fuck for no damn 8 hours)

I woke up basically on Jacob's back. He was lying on side. I had my arm around his neck and He was between my legs and he had one of his hands on my thighs. I felt amazing. I then looked at the clock... It was.... 12:01 IN THE MORNING!!!?? Oh my fucking god!!! My life is gone!!! I quickly put on my bra and underwear. Right when I was about to pull up my pants the door turned.... OH SHIT!!

CLIFFHANGER!! love y'all!!

Again If anyone is interested in co-writing indox me!!