Teach me about you

Jacob Pov

I woke up from another one of those 'hot' nights and saw yn sleeping beautifully. Feels good to finally see her in some type of peace. I really thought she'd try and leave while I was sleep but I see I did my part!!; ) I slowly got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I brushed my teeth and got in. When I was finished, I quietly wrapped my towel around my waist and simply didn't bother putting on any other clothing. I went down stairs and pulled out some eggs, Bacon, bread, and pancake mix. I put some bacon on a mini flat grill and added pancakes to the otherwise. I got the grits and eggs ready on the stove. After a couple of minutes cooking, I heard someone coming down stairs. I peeped around the corner and saw Yn heading towards the door fully dressed.. Like I thought. I'm not obsessed with her it's just that.. I don't want to lose her...

"She'll never learn." I mumbled to myself

Yn Pov

I was in a big hurry heading to the door. I wanted to stay with Jacob but at this point I had too much explaining to do. I gotta admit, he had a shawty knocked out!! Lord can that boy put it down. I reached out and grabbed the door knob turning it. It was almost open until it was forced closed again. What the hell.... I looked over my shoulder and saw a shirtless Jacob.

"It's not too early in the morning to rape people... " I said to myself

"Leaving so soon?? " Jacob said tilting his head bit.. His hand was still on door.

"I have to go!! Now move!! " I yelled at him

"Nope... I made breakfast for you though!" Jacob smiled

"Nigga do you have you underwear?! " I asked him

"Wanna find out?!!! " Jacob chuckled grabbing the upper part of the towel wrapped around his waist.

"Noooo!!! " I pushed him away and ran into the kitchen laughing my ass off.

"Yes you do!!! " Jacob yelled chasing me.

He unwrapped his towel and grabbed me wrapping the towel sound us both.

"UGH!!!! Jacob stop PLAYIN" I screamed laughing trying no to take in the feel of his WENNIE on my ass.

I tried to pushed him away but he was too strong. I started feeling some type of way. Lol He makes me feel so crazy. I started feeling my pants slitter away down my legs and to the floor. He was doing it all while kissing my neck. Magic...

"Jacoobbb..Calm Down horny boy "

"Boy? Girl I'm a man ……" he said turning me around putting me on the counter trying to slip off my underwear.

"Jacob... Stop.. I'm serious. " I said sternly

"Why? " he asked

"Don't you get tired of having sex!!!??? " I yelled laughing at him

"Well.... nope!! " he chuckled making me laugh

"Well Mr. Latimore... I think you need to take some time out to get to know me... And put on some boxers " I laughed

"Tell me you love me and I'll tell you a new secret of mines... " he commanded

"I luuhhhhhhhh you Jakey!!! " I smiled kissing his nose

"I made plans for "US" today.. " he said looking at the floor

"Oh when? " I asked curiously

"Last Night!! "

I couldn't even reply. This nigga was planning our whole day after he finished knocking my ass up. He gots issues.

"mmhhmmm. "