NEW YEARS SPECIAL *Finale*

Jacob Pov

Me and Frypan were at the front and Yn, Krissy, and Mya were at the back. I havent seen Marcus since we went into the house. Diggy took off too i guess. There was pure silence. I really don't give half a damn about Yn right now, since I was too busy cheating on her during her birthday. We arrived home and Frypan & I got out first. Frypan went to Mya's aid. I looked back and I saw Krissy helping Yn out the car. She looked up at me and then looked away. She just doesn't know about the many other surprises I have for her.

Yn Pov

Krissy helped me inside the house as I held my stomach. Mya went upstairs to take a shower. Krissy too. Frypan too? Well then. Im so hungry.. I wobbled into the kitchen and opened the fridge to see what I wanted. Empty as hell. I just made me a quick sandwich and sat down at the counter observing the mess I left off before being kidnapped. It really amazed me how I got kidnapped and rescued all in the same day. That told me how much Jacob cared for me, not even willing to let me carry the title "Missing" for a day. Not even Mya or Krissy. Im in dept now. I owe him alot and dont know how to pay..

It was late, really late. Time for bed, huh. After I finished my sandwich, I slowly went upstairs trying not exhaust myself more than I already was. I made my way into me & Jacobs bedroom using the wall as my walking support. Jacob was sitting on the bed staring at a gun held in his hands. He had changed into sweat pants and a white tank top.. I slowly walked over to the bed sitting down next to him. I placed put my hand on my stomach and using my other to prop myself up as Jacob got up and put the gun in the nightstand that was beside me and preparing to head out the door.

"Jacob, please stay.. talk to me." I spoke to him.

He stopped dead in his tracks and just stood in the door way with his back facing me.

"Jacob.. I know. You've been through hell and back just you could keep me with you. And I love you for that. I thought I was just a little street hood girl. Just lost in the World. Not knowing what my future was gonna be. Not knowing if I even wanted a future. Until I met you.. " I said beginning to cry.

He turned around and listened to me.

"You were supposed to be my teacher.. not my lover or my bestfriend. If people knew about us, they'd say you didn't do your job. Oh but you've did much more than that. You've taught me how to be a women. You saved my love. You did the impossible. I look at you every day and I see all my dreams come true. And now Im deeply in love with you Jacob. You're just a piece of me I can't lose. You've done so much for me a-and I-i don't do anything. I don't work.. I don't bring in any money. You've taken care of me..... and my sisters. B-b-baby I-i need to pay you back!! T-tell me how to!! " I cried scooting down and laying on the floor.

I looked at him with tears steaming out my eyes.

"You wanna repay me? When you have that baby... I want you to tell me that baby is mines. That's all. Can you do that?? " he asked

"Yes!! Jacob YES!! I'LL do anything!! " I cried more.

BANG...

I jumped hearing the sound of a gun going off in the house. I looked up at Jacob who was frozen still standing in the doorway. I saw a spot on blood quickly form in his tank. He looked at me and fell to the floor

"NO!! NNOOOO!! " I yelled crying heavily then i was before. Iquickly crawled to his side and started  holding him .

"I told you I was gonna handle you when I came back.. "

I looked up and saw Chris standing there with a gun aimed at me. I wrapped my arms around Jacob tightly hugging him. Atleast we'll die together..

BANG..BANG

I looked up and saw Frypan hovering Chris with a gun. Mya was on the phone calling the police and an ambulance. Krissy ran to me and Jacob. Jacob's chest began slowing down as his eyes began to close.

"No... NO! JACOB I NEED YOU!! " I continued to cry

"i love you.. " Jacob said to me in a faint whisper as the police pulled up outside.

"JACOB DON'T LEAVE ME!!! " I yelled shaking him.

I felt water drip down my legs. My water broke..

"NO IM NOT READY!!! " I screamed

"OMG!! SHE'S GOING INTO LABOR " Krissy yelled

How can all this happen at once?!.

_____________________________________________________________________________
So many questions.. So many questions!! That's it for Mr. Latimore! No sequel!
~Ken