Teach them this is a THANKSG!ViNG SPECIAL★

Yn Pov

Guess what today is!!?? YEA HOE!!  I'M 18!!Which means I'm legal!! I WANNA GO TO THE CLUB AND DRINK,  But I'm pregnant.. :( and you know how Jacob is... "Yn no drinking it'll hurt the baby.." "Yn no fighting it'll hurt the baby" & "Yn no arguing and getting mad a people. Stress will hurt the baby." He really irritates the hell out of me with it. I was in the living looking at all the gifts I had gotten. The door rung so I wobbled to answer it. My stomach was growing by the days. My due date is already here and with the life  Im living, im not sure im ready to bring a baby into the world. But it's too late to turn back and if Jacob knew that i thought of that he'd be broken hearted. Jacob was out doing who knows what. Mya was out too. Krissy was upstairs napping. These nights so turn down on my birthday. I opened the door. There was a brown bag with a tag on it. I picked it up and examined it. It was pretty light. Odd... I read the tag aloud.

"For the Birthday Girl"

I slowly opened the bag and looked inside... I dropped the bag and began vomiting at the site of the most disgusting, horrific thing i've seen. The image of teeth and the tip of a tongue ... bloody teeth and the tip of tongue  cut straight from someones mouth disturbed my mind. The next thing I remembered was being smuttered with a rag knocking my lights out.

Krissy Pov

I cried as I watched David take Yn's lifeless body to a black van. I quickly grabbed my phone and struggle to call Jacob. I shook and cried waiting for him to answer.

"Hello? " Jacob spoke.

"JACOOBBB!!!" I cried heavily into the phone

"Krissy!? What's wrong?? "

"YNN!!! S-She's gone!!" I struggled trying to speak clearly

"What do you mean she's GONE?!! "

"SSSHHEE GOT KIDNAPPED ON THE PORRCCHHH!!! " I continued to cry

"By who!?"

"By Chri- " I was cut off by a punch across my face sending be across the floor. I looked at the guy before receiving the last hit knocking me out cold. It was Chris.

No one's Pov

"Krissy who did it!!??" Jacob yelled

"Me..... " Chris spoke devilishly into the phone hanging up.

_____________________________________________________________________________

*sniffles* Yall know what this means right? Mr. Latimore is reaching it's final days so it's ending soon. :'( Jacob will be on 106 today so watch that and Black Nativity comes out tomorrow so watch that too. Comment & Vote!!! ♥♡♥
~Ken