Teach about Bye Bye Love

Yn Pov

I stared at the door knob horrified at what's about to happen. God please don't have me fighting and I'm already in trouble... I'm going to die.. No more Jakey... No more Rock- ROC!! Oh my god I forgot about him!! The door fully opened and i grabbed my shirt.

"Hey Bab- JACOB!?" yelled a tall women

I quickly tried running out the room passed her until i tripped over Jacob's shoes falling right under the women.

"Fuck you Jacob..." I mumbled

I'm just a big ass elephant tight roping over hell....

Jacob Pov

I am so deep. I swear I'm head over heels for YN know. I feel so attached to this girl. I feel amazing and I'm ready to let go of Dymond. I heard a my name being yelled and a loud thud causing me to wake up.. I slowly sat up trying not daze myself. I looked in the doorway and saw.... DYMOND!!!?? Oh my god..

"Dymond!?" I yelled nervously

"JACOB WHAT THE HELL!!?? YOU CHEATING ON ME!?" Dymond yelled

I don't know what to do!! Yn is on the floor giving me a look. Her face is spoke cleary "Do what you gotta do and watch me leave yo ass". I know this girl so well. I know her better than I know myself.

"I'M LEAVING YO ASS!!! IM LEAVING NOW!!" Dymond yelled throwing her hands up and walking over the dresser.

"NO!! BABY LET ME EXPLAIN!! I DIDN'T MEAN NONE OF THIS!!" I yelled out not even realizing what I said.

"WHY IS THIS HOE IN MY HOUSE THEN?" Dymond yelled sending Yn overboard

"OOOH HELL NAW!! JACOB YOU BETTA GET CHA BITCH!! SHE FUCKING WITH THE RIGHT ONE!!" Yn yelled hopping up and moving back and forth.

"NOO!! YALL CALM DOWN! YN LEAVE!" I yelled over them both getting out of bed and putting my clothes on.

"FUCK YOU NIGGA!!" Yn yelled decking Dymond and running out

"THAT BITCH!!" Dymond yelled stumbling back

Yn is something serious.

Yn Pov

I hate Jacob. How could he tell me that? He should've told that bitch ass girl of his to leave shit. Im not even mad tho. I made my way home aware of what might happen to me. I continued to walk not giving damn because it's really nothing new to me. I have about 40 missed calls. My Sisters, Roc, the girls, and...... Chris!! I started sprinting until I finally reach the porch. I quickly ran up to the door and started trying to open the door. It's locked... I nervously ran to the gate that seperated the front yard from the backyard. I climb over it. I ran to the back door and turned the knob. It's open. I ran in and immediatly hit the floor.It's too damn dark for this!!!

"The fuck!! Niggas ambushing me!?"

Let the fight began.

I kicked the person between their legs. They grunted loudly and grabbed my leg tightly. I used my other leg to try and kick their hand away. I keeped kicking and kicking until they finally let me go. I quickly got up and started throwing everything at them. The person grabbed me and tossed me into the wall making me more tired. Then I felt the person grab my shoulders. I continued trying to fight off my ATTACKER..

"BITCH LET ME GO!!" I yelled still trying to fight the person

"YN!! YN! Cakm down!! You gotta get out of here!! Chris has gone crazy! Go to someone's house" the person said shoving out the back door

"Wait what!?" I asked fustration

"Yn you can't come back here! Whatever you do, Don't let Chris or anyone of his friends see or find you. Yn I'm trying to protect you now go!!" the person yelled at me.

"Who are you?" I asked

"You don't remember me? It's Marcus!" he said handing me a douffle bag and a backpack

"Marcus!!??" I yelled

It can't be him. I haven't seen him in ages. He looks so diffrent. He was way taller than he used to be. Finer too. Marcus was sisters person I had besides my sisters. Chris hated how close we were so, he made sure we didn't see each.. or that's we he thought. Me and Marcus were the same age and his birthday was like a month after mines. We were inseperatable. All that changed when my mom came to get me. I was happy but heartbroken. I gave him a hug and he eventually hugged me back.

"Marcus.. I missed you.." I said letting go

"Yn I missed you too but you have to go. Get rid of your phone.I got you everything you need." he said assuringly

"Ok Marcus. Is your number in here? " I asked

He nodded. Then we heard voice a coming downstairs.

"Yn go!!" he whispher yelled

I took off running until I got close to Roc's house. I started looking through the bag. it was too dark and too much stuff for me to identify anything.

I finally reached Roc's house. I hope his folks don't answer the door. I walked up and knocked. It didn't take that long for someone to answer the door. The door swung open and there stood a shirtless Chresanto August.

"Um Hey Roc.."

"You didn't come to see me after school.."

"I know. I'm sorry. I've had a long day today.."

"I can tell. You not talking the same." Roc chuckled

"You know what, fuck you Roc!!" I laughed

"Haha! It's a little late, What's up?"

"Uh.. Can I stay the night?"

"Uh sure. You have alot of stuff in them bags girl." Roc spotted letting me in

"I don't even know what's in these bags."

"What the hell!" Roc said deepening his voice when he said hell.

"I'm forreal Roc! I've had a long ass night!!" I yelled following him into his room.

"Tell me what happened" Roc said playing some Asap Rocky

About 15 minutes later after telling Rôc what happend. (No nigga you didn't tell him about the Jacob situaction )

"Damn, I want you you to move in. Will you?"

"I guess I have no other choice Roc."

"Well you know you're welcome here with me." Roc smiled

"Aw!"

"I think we should check out these bags."

"C'mon then." I agreed

We both stood up and unzipped the bag. We poued all the stuff on the bed.

"Well damn.." I said

"I guess me and you the the next Bonnie and Clyde huh?"

I think Roc is use to seeing this kind of stuff. I was astonished by it.. Their was guns, tons of money, clothes, and some other stuff.

"Yea we better put this stuff back up." Roc said.

" Ok" I said

We started shoving stuff back into the bags.

"When does your mom come home?"

"Um.. In the morning."

"Would she be ok with me staying here?"

"I hope so."he said putting the bags deep into his closet and getting in bed.

"Me too." I said taking my shirt and pants off.

"Really?" Roc said

"No, not really." I said opening up his dresser and putting on his wife beatter tank and his gym shorts.

"Wearing my clothes?"

"Nope!' I said getting next to him

"Goodnight Yn.." Roc said laughing and turning off the light

"Gimme a kissie!!' I yelled

He pecked my lips.

Tommorrow is going to be a long day.