Starbucks? or no?

Taraji- I texted Terrance to meet me at Starbucks since it was my favorite coffee place since I came to LA. I was sitting down waiting for Terrance when the most disgusting thing tried to talk to me." Hey ma, what's yo name?" . Then outta nowhere Terrance stood over him like a giant. " The lady is with me, so please kindly take yo skinny, boney, short ass away from this table".Terrance said with a sarcastic tone and a smirk. I started to laugh because to me the guy was like a little dog and Terrance was like pitbull. The guy walked away bumping into stuff while looking scared. " So how are u this morning Taraji?" Terrance said as if he did nothing wrong. I just giggled " Wow really? Well Im actual doing really good this morning.Wby?" Well now that I'm looking at your beautiful face, Im doing soo much better. Terrance told her with a sly smirk ". Aww thanks but you don't have to complement me to make me feel good. "That wasn't suppose to me a complement, I was simply saying that you are the most beautiful women". She started to blush super hard. Well thnk u I've never had a man say nice things about me."So Taraji tell me how in the world is a women like you single, if u don't mind me asking. Well let's just say tht I've never found the right guy. " So say u did find the right guy, would be the best and most attractive thing about him"?" The best thing about him would be his personality. I love smart and funny guys, also I love it when a man knows what he wants. And the most attractive thing would be his hair or lips, but it depends on well he takes care of his hair. So wby Terrance the best and most attractive thing about a man? "Well for me the best thing would be the way a woman carries herself, like a sense of style. The attractive part would be for me is legs , and when a woman bits her lip. Its just the biggest turn on, like i can't explain it but yea..." Oh my god it's almost 8... we have to go".
I started to pull my wallet out when Terrance stops me," what r u doin" terrance asked curiously. Im payin for the coffee what does it look like. " Look as a man that has been raised by alot of women, I always pay even if u asked me i still pay". I was in shocked that this man was so nice to me, and it didnt help he was funny , sexy as hell and smarter than any man ik.