Our night

Terrence: "hey man, can i ask u a serious question"? Asked Shawn."Sure man" i said concerned. "Promise you wont get mad cuz-" i gave him hurry up nigga look."Alright but have you and Taraji yk done anything yet"? I started to blush really hard."To be honest no... Not yet at least, but yk im trying to take it slow with her. She is very special to me man frl."." Aight i respect tht T". Said Shawn

"So wby .Why you over here questioning me"? As he was finna say sum there was Tasha and Taraji looking fine as hell. My mouth got completely dry,like i couldn't speak.

 My mouth got completely dry,like i couldn't speak

Cuz oh my man goddamn.
"Hi Terrence" she said innocently with a giggle." He-hey" i started stuttering . She laughed even harder " Are you ok Terrence"? She asked concerned. I couldn't sspeak,"yea he's fine he just needs some air we'll be right bck". Shawn asked me"whts wrong man". I give him a look and he knows wht it means. He smirked" ohhh ok man i gotcha, but come back inside when you've calmed down"... He said laughing real hard." Man fuck you ". We laughed together as we walked back to the lounge.

Taraji: Terrence was being very weird just a few moments ago." Hey Tasha did u notice how Terrence was acting, did i do something wrong"? I questioned cuz i have a habit of doing tht. She laughed. "No but ik y he left ". I was so confused about wht she was talking about."Well y did he leave"? "Tj ik u r not tht dumb come on girl". She said with an obvious face."Girl he wants you more than you think". Then my 💡 click in my head,"ohhhh". "Omg i feel so slow rn". I said cheesing really hard." Let me ask you something? Do you want him like the way he wants you rn"? I turned and blushed not making eye contact with her. "Oh my god you do. You a lil freak girl".Just then the guys came back in,"hey Terrence are you ok"?"Yeah... " Continuously to stare at her body up and down sexually. "Terrence!"." yea baby"? She started blushing super hard after he said baby." So do you wanna go out tn or no..."?" Yea sure how about i pick you up at 8:30ish , i have to finish some paperwork and grade a few papers". He said excitedly. "Sure see you later. See u shawn". She said smiling super hard, walking off with Tasha. Terrence was staring so hard at her that, he didn't even notice that Shawn was calling him for 5 minutes .
"Hey man wassup, she got you sprung and ain't even hit yet. Damn. She got yo ass whipped". He said making a whipping sound." Man whtever call it wht you want but all ik is tht, im making her mine tn nigga". He said excitedly, and with tht he walked back to his classroom leaving him. While thinking about how many different positions he was gon put Taraji in tonight...

There will be a part 2 so yea...