OTP

Taraji: I told Terry to call me when he got home because i just couldn't handle all this information about Tweety. Man i miss alot😢. He was the only besides of course my mom, my other brother Skeeta and my auntie. That helped me with alot of stuff that went on in my life, and im beyond grateful for the time i had with him. "Hey Tj how you feeling"? Questioned Terrence otp. I guess you could im just going through the motions you know what I mean. "Yea ik . I really do know how you feel". Terry wht could you know about this feeling about losing someone so close to your heart? "Well ik you dont know but well a few years ago i lost my mom to cancer ". He told her and her heart just drop , he was such an amazing man and he didnt deserve to loose someone that close to him. I guess God just works in mystery ways. Terrence Im so sorr-" no its ok really bit i just know she is my angel ". "Well in heaven . She could tell he was smirking over the phone. Terry Im starting to know you so well that ik your smirking that cocky ass smirk rn. "Well ig your right but you forgot something". What? "Its sexy also". He joked just knowing what to say yo make her laugh. Oh my god Terry you really funny. She said while blushing a whole lot." Well ik you well too bc i can tell your blushing rn and i bet you look gorgeous with that smile of yours. And I hope you didn't forgot about our little kiss did you"? Well no but i didn't wanna bring it up bc everything that was going on with Tweety and everything .

After several hours otp...

Terrence- I didnt even know Tj was this interesting and funny. I've never meet anyone like her and she just makes my idk complete... Ig. "Terry guess wht"? Wht is it? I questioned. "It's 4 o'clock in the morning. We've been otp for 9 hours". I cant believe that so i looked at the time. Oh wow thts insane ig we lost track of time huh? "Ig so well huh". I dont wanna hang up honestly."Me either". Well well fall asleep while still on the 📞 how about tht." ok yeah ". She giggled. Whats so funny? Chuckling a little. "Nothing so good night".

The next day

Tj: I heard Terry snoring loud this morning over the phone it was so cute bc he didn't even i heard him. I was talking to Tasha but her and Shawn was in each others face, they got together the night me nd Terry went to my mom's house. I see Terry looking fine as hell . "Hey Tj" terrence said smiling. "Hey Terry" i said blushing cause he started looking at me like this

 "Hey Terry" i said blushing cause he started looking at me like this

"Why you looking at me like that" i asked laughing." Why not nd you look very gorgeous today" he said smirking slyly. "Why thank you sir" trying to fancy and funny at the same time, trying to sound British. We started laughing. "God Taraji u have the most beautiful smile".His comment only made me smile nd blushing even harder than i already was. I looked down from shyness and smiled and said "thank you and your eyes are so intense and gorgeous. Then i looked up at him like this

We smiled at each other," Hey so i was wondering if we could do something tn bc you owe a date

We smiled at each other," Hey so i was wondering if we could do something tn bc you owe a date. He said so confident it was funny bc he never asked me like tht. "Oh is tht right Mr. Howard " i said "that is correct Ms.Henson" he said back. "Well in that case pick me pick me up at 8 tn" i said with a lot of sass in my voice nd laughter."Yes ma'am" said terrence backing away nd leaving to his classroom.