Making her mine

Terrence: So after our date last night , I feel like i should stop playing and make Tj officially my women. I walked into the office with Shawn and I see Tasha and Tj look over at us .I honestly feel that Shawn and Tasha would be good for each other." Aye what u think they talking about ova there"? Shawn questioned me wonderingly. Ion know man i said while staring at Tj. "Man what do u know?" Ik Tj looking good in that pencil skirt ,"Man is that the only thing that you can say rn".Man im just saying ima make her mine on our next date. "Oh word dawg .Aye don't be to harsh in the relationship she is nothing like Mira ok".Ight man i hear u but ik ik she is nothing like Mira. "Yea ik cuz she gotta real fat as- " . U betta not finish tht word cuz that's for my eyes only. We just laughed and looked back over at them. And then they just walked over."Hey guys". Said Tj. Wassup Tj, hey do u wanna do something tn. If you weren't busy or anything and only if u want too? I questioned just knowing she gon say yes cuz im started to slowly figure her out."Yea sure "She responded while blushing and looking down at her heels. "Hey Terry I'll see you later, i have yo go check on my brother". Well is he alright i asked very concerned. She started to get tears in her eyes as she kept her eyes on her phone."No. They judt told me he was shot and killed by these apts.where he worked nearby".Do u want me to take you to your families house or something? "Yes please.

As we arrived at our destination i helped Tj out the car and walked her to the front door. Alright Tj I'll see you later. As i was walking away i heard her sweet voice say" Terry ik we just meet and all but i feel like i can trust you. So will come in and stay with me, just for a little while"? No problem and i feel the same about you Also i have no problem staying as long as you want me too."Thanks terry your a very sweet man, idk y i haven't meet you sooner". Well let's go inside Ms. Taraji." Oh wait before we go in i just want to tell you that my family can be crazy and harsh". What family isnt? She just laughed . We walked in the house and the entire room just went silent. I announced myself hi I'm Terrance . They just studied him. Then Tj came from behind him." Oh hey everybody this Terrence my um..". Terrence cut her off. Her boyfriend i said shocked while i said it. That's when everybody chimed in like it was such shocking news. I was pretty sure Tj brought all types of guys home. "Yea boyfriend" Tj playing it off really well. "How long have you guys been dating asked an older lady I'm assuming her aunt cuz I've seen alots of pics with her nd her mom together. "Well for about a little over 8 months now" she explained to her family members while they looked at us in awe. Her mother came from the kitchen to see what all the chaos is about." What is going in here... Ohh my baby Taraji. He mom said so excited. "Is this the Terrence fellow you were telling me about over the phone". Oh im sorry I'm terrence howard but you can call me Terrence or Terry. "Well can i call you tweety " . Well of course you can. But can i asked why tho? "Well i just the cartoon character tweety bird". I had to laugh cause she's funny just like Taraji. Well ok then but what would you like me to call you. "Well you can call me mom if you'd like". Ok then mom. Let me ask you this then, what's up in that kitchen to eat cause yo daughter got me starving over here. Tj laughed nd slapped Terrence chest "momma that's not true , and FYI he didnt say he was hungry". I thought you liked me enough to just get me some food Tj i said playing with her. "Omg Terry you are a mess and you play too much". "Well baby and tweety y'all want some to eat or no"? Momma you ain't said nun but a word i said cause i was hungry as hell. We all laughed together. Man I'm tired as hell but her moms food was amazing tho. Taraji got all the answers she needed about her brother, his name was Sean. Man i cant image what her mom must be feeling like even after tonight. So Taraji how are you feeling about your brother Sean? "Well tbh i miss him already but ik he didnt do what the news said he did. But you don't know how much it means to me that you were here for me. I've never had a man be there for me like you did tonight". No problem but i wanted to ask you something tn but rn is not the time. So maybe a later time could be better. "Well what is it . Tell me i wanna know". I was going to ask you yo be my women i said being completely honest with her. She was shocked and speechless. Oh you didn't want to -" no i was actual waiting for you to ask me". Really? i questioned her. "Yeah your basically everything i always wanted in a man. And i mean a real man". And your everything i wanted in a real, honest women. By this time we were standing in front of Tj's home. So is that a yes he asked already knowing wht the answer was. "Yes silly thts a yes". They laughed at the same time. And they just felt it was right at the moment they were to...

Tbc...
Ps. The story about Taraji's brother was a true story about my oldest brother and his name was Sean FYI.