Chapter One

Little lucy

Lucy's pov

I stood next to Mr. McPherson desk waiting impatiently as he graded papers. He had called me to his desk as class had ended and told me to wait but that was almost fifteen minutes ago now and still I waited.

Um mr mc-

Miss Killin as you can see I am busy. You will have to wait.

But Mr. McPherson your the one who asked me to stay behind. I'm already late for my next class and I still don't know why I'm even here.

Sighing Mr. McPherson stood up from his desk and locked the classroom door before closing the blind.  Confused I just stared at him as he came back to his desk. Go sit down Miss Killin and wait until I'm ready to talk to you.

Biting my lip I did as I was told though I don't know why. He couldn't really keep me here against my will. After an hour my bladder was nearly bursting and each time I told Mr. McPherson I needed the rest room he would ignore me. Finally having enough I stood up and marched toward the door.

SIT! Down Miss Killin, he demanded sternly and I froze. The tone of his voice said I wouldn't like the consequences if I did obeyed him.

I have to go to the bathroom.

You will hold it now go sit down.

Sighing I did as I told squirming in my chair from time to time. After another half hour I was in so much pain I was whimpering and stil he ignored me. Ten more minutes and I let out silent sobs as my legs shook from the force of trying to hold my bladder only for it to begin leaking out. My tights suddenly became very warm and wet as pee puddled in the chair before over flowing to dribble on the floor.

Mr McPherson looked up that me and his face grew red with rage. You filthy little girl he snapped and stood out of his desk and stormed my way. Taking my arm he pulled me from my chair. Look at this mess. I think I will need to call home to your parents and let them know what a horrid disgusting thing you are.

But I told you I had to pee! Begged you to let me go.

Enough out of my classroom, he snapped and grabbing my bag I hurried from the room wondering what the heck had just happened. And what did he mean call my parents? I hadn't lived with my parents since I was sixteen. I had moved out and in with my uncle until collage and now I lived alone in the small house my grandma had left me. 

Hurrying out to my car hoping no one saw me I grabbed my sweater from the back seat to sit on as I drove home in tears. I was so humiliated. Why had he done that to me? He hadn't even told me why he wanted me to stay after class and because of that I missed history and peed myself because he wouldn't let me leave for the bathroom.

At home I took off my cloths and threw them into the washer not wanting my house to stink like stall pee before I hopped in the shower to wash the smell away. I was so tempted to report him. But little  chicken shit me knew I would never go through with it. After my shower I decided that I needed a movie night so grabbing my favourite stuffy I curled up on the couch and scrolled through netflixs until I came across the good dinosaur and smiling I clicked play before I found my thumbs slipping into my mouth.