Chapter Five

Lucy's pov

I was so comfy I didn't  want to wake up but I had to pee. Groaning in pout I sat up and threw my feet over the edge of the bed to encounter a fuzzy mat and I frowned. I didn't have a fuzzy mat in my room. Opening my eyes I looked around in fright. Trying to figure out where I was in the dim morning light filtering though the window then it clicked. I had go to Mr. McPherson's house yesterday after school to ask him about the book club and if I needed to bring a book. He had told me that he would be supplying the book before he ordered me into his house in a tone that I couldn't say no to.

I had been frightened about what he was going to do but to my surprise he took me to the kitchen and fead me. But not like I was a normal person. No he gave me a princess plate and a sippy cup of juice and the little in me couldn't help but get excited. It wasn't until after when he was wiping my face and hands that I started to become nervous again, wondering what he wanted. When he sat me down to watch movies again my little side took over until finding Nemo was over then it was back to needing to find a way to leave. Especially when he took me upstairs and brought me into this room. This nursery. I had been so afraid I'd had an accident. He had just calmly cleaned me up before putting me into a diaper, how embarrassing. Looking down I saw I was still wearing said diaper and blushed. The last thing I remember was him basically telling me he wanted to be my daddy before reading me a couple stories while wrocking me to sleep.

Standing up I hurried to the door checking the handle and found the door was thankfully unlocked. Quietly as I could I opened the door and slipped out into the hall before heading down the stairs but I didn't get far because standing right at the bottom with his arms crossed was a sturn looking Mr. McPherson. Whimpering I came to a dead stop and stared down at him.

Where do you think your going?, he asked calmly.

H...home, I whimpered and felt my bladder give way out of fear. I blushed scarlet as the diaper began to fill and stretch and I didn't want to admit to myself how good it felt.

Sighing Mr. McPherson came up the stairs and I cowered away from him. Come on it's only 4am  lets get you back to bed and I will take you home a little later.

No I wanna go home now I protested and suddenly felt the damn brake and I began sobbing. I wanna go home please let me go home, I begged as I was lifted up and set on his hip. I knew he could feel my squishy diaper and I blushed and burried my face in his neck as I continue to cry.

To my disappointment he carried me back into the nursery and laid me back on the change table, removing the wet diaper and once again wiping me down before reaching for a new diaper. I only sobbed harder. I didn't want to wear another diaper. I was a big girl, I kept telling myself.

Next thing I knew we were once again sitting in the rocker and I he was gently wrocking me as I sat straddling his lap while he rubbed soothing circles on my back. I'm not sure how long I cried for but the Motion of the rocking and the comforting feeling of his large hand rubbing my back lulled me to sleep.

When next I woke sunlight was streaming in the window and I was once again laying in the bed from the night before. Sitting up I was just about to stand when the door opened revealing a smiling Mr. McPherson. Ah your awake, he said smiling coming to tuck some of my tangles behind my ear. Breakfast is ready and when your done eating I will take you home okay?

Biting my lip I nodded slowly looking up at him uneasily. I let out a squeak when he lifted me into his arms giving my dry diaper a squease. I saw brief disappointment in his face before his smile was back and he carried me down stairs and set me into an adult sized high chair of all things. I blushed ten shades of red I'm sure as he locked the tray in front. Officially locking me into the chair.