Chapter Six

Peters pov

Sunday evening.

She hadn't come back yet and I felt a little disapointed. I really thought if she didn't come last night that she would come today. Moving to my office I sat down curious to see if she was on her web site. Sure enough there she was sitting cross legged on her floor in the sleeper I had given her, playing with her ponies.

She wasn't doing much. And I wondered if she was going to put on a show or just play little girl. Suddenly a man walked into the room. Uncle kistopher! She squealed leaping into the mans arms while I sat up nostrils Flaiming. Who the fuck was this? And how dare he put his hands on my baby girl!

I watched as the man hugged my baby girl before looking at the computer and walking over shutting down the feed.

What the fuck? Oh fuck no I wanted to know who the hell this man was. Getting up I grabbed my keys I was going to see who this bastard was I didn't care if I got caught stalking. Lucy was MY baby girl.

Lucy's pov

I was practically skipping as I lead uncle Kristopher to the livingroom jumping onto the couch. What are you doing here? I asked smiling.

Well missy I haven't heard from you in over a week and when I checked your little Lucy feed I was a little concerned with what I saw. When did you start peeing yourself. Are you starting to regress more?

Oh, I blushed twisting at my fingers as I looked down.

Well that was an accident really. I'm not sure how it happened but I was playing with myself and I accidently peed when I had an orgasm after that a lot of my regular viewers ask me to pee myself so I do cause it's not all the time and I get a lot more money.

Uncle Kristopher raised his eye brow but said nothing. Making me squirm. Are you mad?, I asked nervously.

No I'm not mad sweetie but I don't want you doing things for the wrong reasons. I don't want the men on the site to start manipulating you.

They don't. I sometimes like doing it because it makes me feel naughty, I said blushing bright red.

Uncle Kristopher looked at his watch. How about I take you out for supper and you tell me everything that's been going on.

Okay!, I said excitedly and hurried to my room. I had just got my panties on when I needed to pee so I hurried back out and down the hall sitting on the toilet and letting go only to blush when I realized I forgot to pull my panties down.

What are you doing? Uncle Kristopher asked standing in the doorway.

I had to pee, I mumbled squirming on the toilet seat blushing.

With your panties on?

I forgotted them. I had to really go.

Your pretty deep in your head space aren't you, sweetie? He asked softly and I blushed even more.

Sorry uncle Kristopher.

It's okay sweety. Are you going to need help getting dressed?

I shook my head no I think I can do it myself.

Nodding uncle Kristopher headed back to the kitchen and I hurried into my bedroom grabbing a new pare of panties and pulled them on before grabbing rainbow bright knee high socks a blue denim skirt and a rainbow tshirt before putting rainbow bright bobbles in my hair.

I guess it's a rainbow bright day uncle Kristopher snickered and I grinned.

What's wrong with rainbow bright?

Nothing uncle Kristopher answered smiling before opening the door as I grabbed my purse.

I skipped my way down to his fancy be car. He was always trading his cars in for newer flashier ones. When he opened the door I hopped in and buckled myself in frowning when I saw mr. McPherson parked two doors down. Shrugging I shoved the thought from my mind. I was probably imagining that I saw him sitting there.

Uncle Kristopher took me to Ihop because he knew I liked the food there plus he knew since I was in my head space I might get a bit embarrassing in a fancy restront. We learned that the hard way last year and let's just say I went home with a pretty sore bottom. Just the memory made me squirm in my seat before I hurried to unbuckle my seat belt and hop out of the car.