Chapter Three

Lucy's pov

I was not looking forward to Mr. McPherson's English class as I made my way down the hall and into his room. Today I chose to sit in the back, hoping he wouldn't see me. Thankfully through out the whole lecture he didn't once call on me but when it was time to leave he once again asked me to stay behind and I immediatly became nervous, standing next to he desk twisting the strap on my bag as I waited for the last student to leave.

For a few moments he was silent looking over some papers finally he sighed and looked up at me.

Miss Killin I want to apologize for my behaviour yesterday. It was never my intention to make you have an accident. I was in a bad mood yesterday and I took my frustration out on you. I had originally asked you to stay behind because I wanted to complement you on how well you have been doing in my class but when I was reading through some of my other students papers I got frustrated and angry and took it out of you.

Um.. It's okay. I guess your job can get frustrating at time, I mumbled looking down.

No, lucy it's not okay. You are a student and I am a teacher and what I did could have gotten me into a lot of trouble. It was very unprofessional and I want to apologize, make it up to you some how.

Make it up to me?, I asked confused.

Yes. I'm having a few students over this weekend sort of a book club I guess you could say and the at the end of the book if you do an essay on it you will get extra credit. I was wondering if you wanted to join.

My eyes grew wide. A book club? I asked kind of excited. I always wanted to be in a book club.

I guess you could say that yes, Mr. McPherson said smiling and I smiled back.

I would love to, I said excitedly.

Good here's my address it will be at 7pm on Saturday.

Nodding I took the peice of paper and hurried to my next class. This was going to be so fun I thought. Mr McPherson was really a nice guy. Everyone has their bad days. This would make up for it. Now I would truely get to see what kind of teacher he was.

By the time I was done all my classes I was practically bouncing off the walls with excitement. One more day and then I could go to the book reading. As I got into my car I suddenly frowned. Was I suposed to bring a book or was the book going to be supplied when I got there? Biting my lip I looked at the price of paper hoping there was a phone number but there was nothing just an address.

Should I just wing it? Or maybe I should stop by and get the required info. Would it be odd though me showing up at Mr. McPherson's house unannounced?

Sighing I started my car and headed home. I would worry about it tomorrow. Tonight I had work. I was getting low on money and would have to pay the bills soon. Pulling up to my house I hopped out of the car and went inside dropping my books by the door before heading to the bathroom pulling my cloths off as I went. Already my mind was dropping into little space where I needed it to be for tonight.

Climbing into the shower I reached for the strawberry scented body wash scrubbing myself down before grabbing my no tears shampoo. Needing to pee I let my bladder go. Ever since I could remember I always peed in the shower. Running water normally made me have to pee and what was the point of getting out when it was just going to wash down the drain anyway?

Once I was done washing and shaving myself smooth I wrapped my towel around me and went to the bedroom turning on my laptop and signing into my online Abdl site. It was my uncle who had helped set me up with this site. He knew all about my little tendencys and he accepted me for who I was. That was why I went to live with him because my parents didn't want me in their house if I wasn't going to act my age. So I moved in with uncle Kristopher.

When I first started going on chat sites for littles it was all innocent chatting but then I found myself talking to daddies that wanted me to do naughty things on camera and it wasn't long before I got a little bit addicted and careless. When uncle Kristopher walked in and caught me masterbating for a daddy he had been pissed and I got a really big spanking. I could barely sit for a week.

He first told me I was to young to be doing that and that not only could those men be arrested but I could get in trouble with the law as well then later when I turned eighteen uncle Kristopher sat me down and told me that if I wanted to still do those things that he would set me up with an online account to make money to help with collage. And so that's what he did. He set up everything. The site, the PayPal, the bank account. Then he told me only do the things I wanted to do and never let a daddy make me do something I wasn't comfortable with and that's what I did.

Sitting infront of the camera naked I waited until I had a viewer before I began performing. I always started off just doing my usual routine brushing my hair putting it in pig tails before getting up and wandering around my room playing with stuffies. By the time I dressed myself up in my little girl cloths I had nearly 100 viewers. And I was watching the money count up on the side. When it came time to play naughty I moved to sit in my desk chair and moved the camera down so it was focused on my princess place. At first I just rubbed myself through my cute little my little pony shorts but the more turned on I became I finally gave in and took them off sitting in my little white underware stroking at the growing wet patch.

Looking at my screen I saw several comments of people asking me to piss myself and felt the blush rise up on my cheeks. Ever since I had peed myself that one night durring and orgasm many of my regular viewers had been demanding for more pee accidents but I had just peed in the shower and I didn't think I could so I just continued to rub myself before pulling my underware aside and fingering myself as I moaned and stroked my g spot crying out daddy as my juices leaked down to soak the butt of my panties.

Finally I decided to try and pee and watched as my bladder gave way soaking my panties in the yellow liquid, puddling in the seat of my chair. It wasn't a lot but it was enough to make the numbers on the side go up. Someone had actually donated five hundred dollars!

Straitening the camera so it captured my room again I moved to crawl around my room in my wet panties playing with my stuffies until it was time for supper hopping up I went back to my computer and waved bye bye smiling sweetly as I giggled and turned off the feed. Taking my panties off I used my towel to wipe myself and clean up the puddle on my white chair happy that it was just a wooden chair that couldn't soak up the pee.

Slipping on a clean pair of panties I headed out to the kitchen making myself a sandwich before grabbing my bag and deciding to do so home work. I had a history test on Monday so I wanted to get a head start on it.