Part 1

WARNING: CONTAINS FOUL LANGUAGE AND DELICATE SUBJECTS AS BULLYING. IF YOUR UNCOMFORTABLE TO THIS THEN WE DON'T RECOMMEND YOU TO READ THIS.

[Reader1] and [Reader2] were going to school on a sunny day, but then they spoted two girls trying to flirt with their crushes.

[Reader1] gets furious and wants to march towards the girls, especally the girl who was batting her eyelids towards Sebastian. Luckily [Reader2] stoped her, before she made a total fool out of herself and calmed her down. She whispered while smiling towards the girls whos attention they've caught: „Keep yourself together! Or you will have no chance with him!"
[Reader1] sighed, knowing her bestfriend is right, and then made a total calm face, as if she doesen't care about who talks to Sebastian.
[Reader1-s] friend [Reader2] crushes on Levi. As they both saw how the boys were getting along with the girls, who seemed to be in 10-th grade, they both went towards them. [Reader1] walked up next to Sebastian, while [Reader2] walked up to Levi.
[Reader1] walked up to Sebastian and said: "Well hi there Bassy... Oh, and who might this be? Havent seen you before," and she does a fake-suprised look.
[Reader2] does the same fake-suprised face, then Levi anwsers: "We know eachother from swimming club. And we go to school together [Reader1], duh."
"Well I was asking just to know, and now that I think about it she does seem familiar, ou yeah you both are in 10-th grade aren't you? "asks [Reader1] while making a innosent face.
"Yeah," the two girls said very proudly, as if they didin't relise they stept in a dangerous territory.
"You don't know [Reader1], rats," thought [Reader2].
The school bell rings. Sebastian says with a rather sad expression: "Back to class, Levi. Oh how am I supposed to pass this test?"
[Reader1] was still a bit mad but didn't show it and so she said: "Well anyway, see you soon Bassy!" while doing a little smile to him.
"See you," Sebastian sended [Reader1] off with a sigh then talked to Levi while walking to class: "I better pass this test or I will go all demon over that teacher."
"Oh yeah and I'll make a plastic sword and kill her, " Levi said sarcastically. They both laughed, well Sebastian laughed, Levi just chuckled a little bit, and enterd the class.
[Reader1]and [Reader2] watched them go and soon they realized they are just staring at the door and shouted: "Fuck we'll be late for class!" and they ran.