Part 12

The teacher came back with the nurse. She cleaned their grazes and helped them to her office to rest a bit.

After some time [Reader 1] woke up and saw that she had slept for two hours. She looked to see her friend still asleep. She decided not to bother her and just sat there and watched the clock.

Suddenly she heard Raelyns voice.

What is she doing here so close to the nurses office?

Soon after she heard that Nadine is with her and that their coming their way.

Swiftly she laid back on her bed and pretended to be asleep. She heard Raelyn and Nadine open the door and walk in.

There was some rustling before it sudenly halted and [Reader 1] could hear them stepping a little closer.

She heard Raelyn whisper: „So they weren't lying, they really got those two bitches to the nurses office."

Nadine whispered back: „Yeah, with them, maybe we can scare these two until they won't talk to anyone else than themselves or maybe even make everyone hate them."

Raelyn smirked „Yea- hey you are kinda sounding like me alredy! Nice"

„Well I learned from the best."

„Oh thank you, now back to why we came here in the first place."

„Okay you said you had a plan here, so what is it?"

Raelyn chuckled: „Well, I was planning on ruining their clothes and for that I brought two scissors with me so we can give them like- the last warning to stay away from Sebastian and Levi. What do you think?"

Nadine praises her friends idea: „I like it! I'm in!"

When [Reader 1] heard that she was pretty worked up.

I'm not gonna let them cut mine and [Reader 2]'s clothes. I must wake her up somehow... Ah I got it!

[Reader 1] quickly grabbed a book near her bed.

Sorry [Reader 2].

[Reader 1] pretended to be asleep while mumbling something incoherent and suddenly threwing the book at her sleeping friend, still mumbling.

Raelyn and Nadine were shoked. After a while when not seeing any movement they continued what they were doing.

Suddenly they halted again when [Reader 2] yelled: „What the heck are you doing here and what was the book for?!"

Raelyn defended herself and her friend: „Well we were just looking for the nurse when your psycho friend [Reader 2] threw that book at you in her sleep, so don't go blaming us bitch."

[Reader 1] pretended to wake up and requested with a puzzled face: „What the hell is going on here and what the heck are you two doing here?"

Raelyn proceeded: „Nothing just shut your good-for-nothing friend up."

[Reader 1] was now furious.

„Say that agin about her and you're dead before you know it bitch!"

Nadine then interfered: „You bitch and your buddy here are the only ones gonna be dead."

[Reader 2] protested: „Leave us alone you sluts, you didn't find the nurse so fuck off!"

Raelyn scoffed: „Go to hell! Were alredy going, let's go Nadine."

„M'kay" Nadine responded before following her master.

When the girls rushed off from the nurses office they bumped into Sebastian and Levi.

„The hell? What are you brats doing here?!" Levi demanded.

[Reader 1] could see the boys from her bed and shouted with a smile on her face: „Hey Bessy and Shorty! What are you doing here?"

Levi groned a bit hearing his nickname.

Sebastian answered: "Well we found out something interesting. Come here girls!"

He called somone from behind the corner so no one besides the boys could see who they had just called and then turned to the freshmans: „You should stay here."

„Try me!" Raelyn protested while trying to leave but the boys stepped infront of her way so they couldn't exit.

„Let's step inside, shall we?" Sebastian proposed while stepping towards Raelyn while blocking the way to the door with Levi so she and Nadine were forced to step back inside. Right behind the boys the two girls who tripped [Reader 1&2] showed up, fidgeting. The girls on the beds furrowed their eyebrows reconizing them.