Part 2

When [Reader1] and [Reader2] opened the door, students were still getting ready. The girls took their seats, which is a little behind Sebastian's and Levi's. Levi looked at [Reader2] and then whispered to her: "Next time when you're gonna be late, don't let the whole school know."

[Reader2] blushed a little and asked: "Why not? We're gonna finish it this year so might as well make it the best!"

Levi just rolled his eyes and looked away.

[Reader1] sits also down. When she sat down, she noticed a note on her table and narrowed her eyes thoughting that this is just a note from a drama girl who wants to start a fight. There were a lot of those girls in their class, so no need to be suprised. But then she saw from the corner of her eye that Sebastian twitched a little. Then she knew who sent the letter. She took the letter and read it:

„Hey you shouldn't be staring at doors when you should go to class."

After that, she was as red as a tomato for the whole class.

Class had started. There was a test today. After the class Sebastian and Levi walked through the corridors to their next class, [Reader1] and [Reader2] right behind them.

Levi asked Sebastian: "How do you think you did?"

"Don't ask," Sebastian said with a tired voice.

"Tsk, do you ever study for your tests? Feeling that you take studiying to be watching anime and reading manga!"

"Shh!" Sebastian looked back at the girls and then whispered to Levi: „You know thats not true...maybe a little, but don't go telling it to everybody!"

The whispering made the girls even more intrested of what they're talking about so [Reader1] asked:

„What were you whispering about ?"

"Oh just about...",

"Anime," she interupted

"W-what? N-no nothing like that!" Sebastian tried to play tough.

"Oh come on, Bessy," Levi said while doing a little grin, „we're all otakus here, isin't that right, [Reader2]?"

"Um, yeah of course!"

"And how do you know that, Levi?" Sebastian asked a little suspicious.

"Well it isn't hard when they are posting anime songs all over facebook," Levi anwsered while looking towards the girls, while they made an innocent face, but started laughing at how ridiculous they looked.

Though [Reader1] tried not to laugh too much because she taught that Sebastian might be offended, so she said: "I don't really mind that you like anime, I do to you know so don't go dying on me you hear?" hearing that they burst out laughing even harder than before. The girls were little suprised how they laughed. Actually that they did laugh. They really didin't seem that kind of guys, but that only meant good in [Reader1s] opinion.

The two girls who talked to the boys before came behind the girls and walked past them. Seeing how much fun they had they just made a "tsk" sound wery quietly so only the girls heard it and the boys didn't hear or see anything.

[Reader1] was over the word called furious and she trided to move her hand to her pocket knife but failed because of [Reader2] stopping her at the right moment and somehow managed to calm her down but she whispered: „I have to do at least something for even a bit of revenge to the two girls!"

She walked up to the girls and asked: "Hey what's your names anyway, me and [Reader2] can't just go calling you Nonames."

"My name is Raelyn and her's Nadine," one of the girls said a bit mad, but the boys as cluless as ever didin't notice it.

Now known as Raelyn and Nadine huffed and started talking to the boys again because they knew how to irritate [Reader1] and [Reader2]. [Reader1] stepped silently on Raelins toe so no one saw it except [Reader2]who almost laughed out loud and of course Raelyn.

[Reader1] and Raelyn made some eyecontact, wich Levi noticed and commented: "Woah calm the fuck down, I can see electricity between you. Are you what? Going to fight?"

Sebastian chukled a little and then started saying: "Fight, fight, fight, fight!" and started laughing.

[Reader1] mumbled a little:"Gladly," which Sebastian heard a little and then stared at her with a little smirk as if he was happy she said it.

Raelyn said to [Reader1]: "You're not gonna live long."

[Reader1] does a devilish smile and says: "On the contrary, my dear. I am going to live as long as I want."

Raelyn got mad and slaped her. Right after that she said: "Attention whore!"

Everyone looked at them. The group looked at Raelyn with a very spurised looked.

[Reader1] while puting her hand over her cheeck said very loudly, but not that loud so everyone in the corridor didin't hear: „What did you say?!"

She took a hand full of Raelyns hair and started dragging her accross the corridors. Raelyn first yelled bretty loudly and started fighting back. She threw her hands across [Reader1s] face but it did almost nothing. [Reader1] let go of her hair and went for the same tactics and played a big cat hunting it's prey and went for the kill. She had pretty sharp and long nails so she did alot more damadge. Raelyn had three stripes across her cheeks and was bleeding a bit too. After that Raelyn thought it be better to cheat, so she sent a signal to her friend to help her. Nadine understood immediatly and hit [Reader1] with her bag full of books and she fainted because of the hit. Raelyn and Nadine quickly ran back to their class. [Reader2] ran quickly to her side and so did the boys. When the teacher came out of the classroom she was shocked and told everyone to stay there untill she calls the nurse.