Part 6

Everyone else went back to their seats as the class started and the teacher came in.

It was history class. [Reader 1] thought it was pretty boring.

She made a face like she's listening.

I wonder if [Reader 2] likes this class or hates it like I do. Agh, it's so boring! I wonder if I fell asleep would anyone notice.... nah problably not.

But since she wasn't sleepy, the girl looked out of the window. Until the teacher noticed.

"[Reader 1], don't look out of the window when I'm teaching!"

This snapped [Reader 1] out of her thoughts.

She stood up and apologized:

"I'm really sorry I won't do it again."

"Good."

When she sat down again, the teacher continiued the lesson.

[Reader 2] looked at [Reader 1] with a little smirk at how she managed to always get scolded by the teachers.

The girl continued to listen to the teacher and took notes. At one moment, there was a rubbled paper piece on her table. She didn't see someone throwing it. She quietly opened the piece of paper so the teacher wont notice. What she read out was disturbing. It had written all over insults like 'slut' 'go die' etc.

[Reader 2] was schocked as she read through them.

[Reader 1] noticed that [Reader 2] was reading a pice of paper. Out of curiosity she took a peek at it. She to was astonished. When the class had ended, [Reader 2] walked as fast as lightning out of the classroom to the girls toilet.

When [Reader 2] walked away even [Reader 1] wasn't able to catch up with her.

She put her stuff quickly in her bag and was too about to run after [Reader 2] until Sebastian asked her: "Hey, whats wrong with [Reader 2]? She seemed really stressed out about something."

[Reader 1] smiled to him and said: "I don't think it something really bad. At least I hope so, I'll go after her, see you later! " and she was gone before Sebastian had a chance to say „Ok".

Levi came up to him and asked: "Did she know what's wrong with the brat?"

"She didn't say anything but I think she knew why [Reader 2] rushed off like that."

Levi took in a deep breath and said: "Let's not bug them about it, if she wants to tell us she would."

"Yeah you're right I guess. But I'm still curious, aren't you?"

He sighed: "Yes I am but there's nothing we can do at the moment. Lets go to our next class now."

[Reader 1] was almost at the girls toilet. She knows [Reader 2] enough to know where she's going when she's upset.