Part 13

„Don't you two have something to say to [Reader 1&2]?" Sebastian mocked.

The two girls bit their lips when one of them confessed: „Were sorry, we really are but we thought you were sluts and liars like Raelyn and Nadine talked about in facebook, so we started making plans to help them and then when we were teamed up with you in PE we thought that we could trip you to show that Raelyn and Nadine have some power against you w-were really s-sorry we didn't know t-that they were lying!"

  They looked at [Reader 1&2] tears streming down their faces.

Looking at them, they saw they were not lying.

[Reader 1] gaze softened and she replied: „We accept your apologize, so don't cry. We get it that they pulled you into this."

[Reader 2] then joined: „She's right, it's not your fault but next time don't go blaming people if you don't know the real story m'kay?"

The two girls looked up from their feet relived and assured with little smiles: „Okay we won't, thank you for understanding!"

Raelyn interrupted the special moment: „They are lying! We haven't done anything wrong!" Nadine also confirmed what her friend was saying: „Yeah, we didn't force you doing something so horrible!"

Sebastian had enough: „Really, then why were Raelyns and Nadines facebook page saying all that horrible stuff about them?"

Levi added: „You two brats are lying and we know that, so don't go talking this bullshit to us."

Raelyn and Nadine were shoked that the males took [Reader 1&2]'s side.

„I think you girls can go now, we won't hold you back any longer," Sebastian turned to the forgiven girls who were sending death glares to Raelyn and Nadine.

The girls looked at eachother and nodded, agreeing to the males idea.

„Fine. See you in class."

When the girls had shut the door Levi grabbed Raelyn from her stick-up collar and whisper-shouted through gritted teeth:

„Listen, if you won't remove those posts and apologize in front of everyone, well... ."

„Well what?" Raelyn retorted while trying to catch some breath.

„You might as well start orginizing your funeral," Sebastian threatened while pulling Nadine in front of him so his forearm was around her neck, ready to strangle. At a flick of a light Nadines eyes were filled with fright.

„You'll get in serious trouble for threatning us!" Raelyn accused while looking into Levis vicious eyes.

„And how will anybody find out? Corpses don't talk" Levi taunted, tightnening his grip. Raelyn looked into his eyes, trying to find something that would give away his demeanor. But to no avail. He wasn't joking.

„ ...Fine. We'll remove those posts," Raelyn announced after some thinking.

„And?"

„And what?! Gahh okay, we'll apologize too!" Raelyn gave up.

„Levi, I think our job here is done," Sebastian thought while letting Nadine go, who immediatly ran out the office, leaving her teammate behind.

Levi didn't let go. It was like he didin't even hear him.

„Levi!" Sebastian said while grabbing his upper arms and shooked them a little, just enough to get his friends attention.

When Levi came back to reality he looked at Sebastian with a the-hell-you-think-you're-doing look.

He turned his gaze back to Raelyn. Memories of what just happened came flooding back.

He sighed before dropping her while telling her to get out.

Raelyn stood up, took her bag and ran out of the room. [Reader 1&2] just sat there, mouth agape.

The girls were shoked that Sebastian and Levi would do that for them.

[Reader 1] was looking at [Reader 2] to say something because she was speechless.

Her friend understood what she wanted and did a little nod.

She the turned to the two males and thanked them for what they did.

Sebastian and Levi assured in union: „No problem"

When [Reader 1] had regained her composure she thanked them again: „I'm very happy that you helped us. I was thinking of a plan to get them off our back, but I guess now that is not needed anymore."

Sebastian appeased the female: „We alredy said it's no problem so don't worry about it. What friends would we be if we didn't help you anyway?"

An awkward silence filled the room for about three seconds until Levi thought it was a good time to leave: „Tch, get well soon brats we're leaving, let's go."

Sebastian followed his mate to the door before giving the girls a little wave.

[Reader 1&2] pouted at the word brat but muttered: „Okay bye."

„Frickin shorty!" [Reader 1] commented when the boys were out in the corridor.

„Do you really belive that they are going to leave us alone?" [Reader 2] questioned.

"First, if you were the person to get a death glare from Levi you'll be dead righ now. Second, if they wont leave us alone then whatever! They are just some brats! You shouldn't be even thinking about it!"

The female looked back at her hands on her lap: „Yeah, sorry."

[Reader 1] gazed softly to her: „Hey don't worry about it. It's gonna be fine." 

Notes:

This is something that we decided to upload not to keep you all waiting! The story is still on a hiatus until maybe spring break or worst case scenario summer break. Me and Elina have to focus on our studys but when we can (and actually get our motivation back) we might just upload a new chapter... basically anytime, so we're really sorry about not uploading continuously! But on the bright side, the story is not far from being completed!  

Thank you all who have shown support to this story and to everyone who has taken time to read it! We're really grateful.

Sincerely,

Delina & Elina