Part 7

When [Reader 1] made it to the girls toilets, [Reader 2] had locked herself in a cabin. She looked down, through the little opening and recognized her shoes.

[Reader 1] then checked the other cabins to make sure no one else is there.

Finished she knocked on [Reader 2]'s cabin and said demandingly, but not bossy-like: "Hey, I know you're not taking a piss in there, so you better come out and explain yourself!" 

[Reader 2] unlocked the cabin door and came out, holding her phone.

She was on Facebook currently. Without a word, she showed [Reader 1] some posts that Raelyn and Nadine have posted. They were all insults towards them. They had many likes, comments and shares.

"No wonder I got that threat letter during class" [Reader 2] let out a sob. "Let's go to the teacher, better not, to the principle! They have to pay for this!" [Reader 1] tried to convince her sobbing friend.

"N-no...not now...we wait" [Reader 2] said trying to be calm about it.

"For what?" [Reader 1] asked suprised, and a little angrily, while [Reader 2] started walking towards the sink and looked her reflection in the mirror.

She saw red, swollen eyes and a snotty nose.

"I don't know," she responded "But we'll wait for an opportunity."

[Reader 1] didn't want to argue with her friend so she accepted defeat. For now

TIME SKIP

[Reader 2] hadn't wanted to talk anything about the incident, so she kept quiet. When the school ended [Reader 1] and [Reader 2] were walking back home.

When they made it to [Reader 2]'s home, [Reader 1] said goodbye to her friend and started walking towards her home. When she reached her home and had walked in she raised her voice a little and said: „I'm home!"

Her mother came and greeted her "Hi sweetie, how was your day?"

[Reader 1] said while getting her shoes off: "Umm, as usual, I'm pretty tired, so I'll go to bed and take a nap."

"Alright sweetie."

[Reader 1] entered her room and immediately dropped on her bed and laid down for a moment.

She tried to thought of a good plan to destroy the reputation of Raelyn and Nadine and the trust they had with some of the girls that kept sending them letters in class.

[Reader 1] took her phone and went to Facebook. she checked the latest news and saw that all of them were the crap that Raelyn and Nadine had wrote.

She was furious. Everything that Raelyn and Nadine had ever done has made her hate them more and more by every growing second.

That was when a light bulb light up. What was Raelyns and Nadines soft spot?

Levi and Sebastian.

If she and [Reader 2] could make the boys hate Raelyn and Nadine then they would win the war, even though Raelyn and Nadine had won the battle.

She grinned to herself and planned to call [Reader 2].