Chapter 2

Two and a half weeks later and Zayn was moving into the house, having a mate come with to help move the process along. It wasn't like Zayn had loads of things, but he definitely had things.

"This is Liam," Zayn introduced when Harry answered the door. "He's going to help me move my things."

He smiled politely and checked the screen on his phone, "Nice to meet you, I'm actually on my way out. I'm meant to sit the detention today so I'll be home around 4:30PM."

Zayn nodded, having completely blanked Harry was a secondary school teacher. "Right, we'll probably be done by then and I've got work tonight."

"Great, so... Possibly see you for dinner? I'm making a chicken stir fry, which you're more than welcome to join me for. I always make extra." Harry informed them, gesturing towards the both of them — not wanting to be rude and exclude Liam when he was stood right there listening to their dinner arrangements.

"Thanks, yeah — that'd be great. I'll see you then mate." He grabbed the set of house keys Harry handed him, tucking them into his pocket and stepped aside so Harry could leave.

Liam waited until Harry had climbed into his vehicle and drove away, "He's a bit weird don't you think?"

Zayn shrugged, picking the box up off the ground and went into the house. "Nah, he's just used to working around teenagers. I think he said he was an English professor, he's educated."

"Holy —" Liam trailed off as they walked into the house, having heard from Zayn about the place but didn't actually think he was being true to his words. "Just because you're educated, doesn't mean you get a pass on the weird spectrum."

"You're just being a dickhead, Liam. Maybe you're the weird one," Zayn flipped the conversation as he led him upstairs to the bedroom.

He scoffed, "Whatever mate. When the time comes and you wake up cuffed to the bed and he's standing over you with a massive silicon dong in his hands, I'll make sure to be there to say I fucking told you so."

Zayn busted out laughing, "You're such a dickhead."

"A dickhead who's helping you move," Liam pointed out. Placing the box in his hands that was labeled bathroom, in the doorway.

He set his box down on the dresser, and turned towards him with a cheeky grin. "Hey, nobody likes a mean dickhead."

Liam walked around the bed, sitting down where Zayn was stood and laid on his back. "Mm, I think I like mean dickheads. They've been known to give me a pounding or two."

"Oh really now," Zayn questioned with a raised eyebrow, having had his interest suddenly peeked.

He nodded with a grin as he pushed himself up onto his elbows, looking at him. "Bet yours could give me a good pounding," Liam's breathing picked up as he moved a hand downward and started undoing his trousers, keeping his eyes locked with Zayn's watchful ones.

Zayn went to close the bedroom door, coming back just as Liam was pulling his already hardened cock from his boxers. Watching as he began to stroke himself, staring at him with his fuck me eyes. Pathetically whimpering when Zayn pulled his hand away, leaving his cock unsatisfied and craving.

"You know better," Zayn tutted as he pulled off his own clothing, stripping down completely.

Liam fussed again, "Then get your arse over here and stop making me wait you prick."

He got onto the bed once Liam had completely laid down, no longer hanging halfway off the bed anymore and straddled his head. Lining up perfectly so that his arse was directly in Liam's face and his cock just below his chin, reaching back with a hand and grabbed Liam by the hair — shoving his expecting face into his arse.

Liam reached up and started stroking Zayn's cock as he diligently licked his rim, occasionally taking his tongue and wiggling it inside as much as he could. Earning all the pleased moans from the dark haired man above him.

"F-f-fuck Liam," Zayn shuttered as he felt his climax coming.

Quickly pushing Liam's hand away, moving backwards some and shoved his cock into Liam's more than welcoming mouth. Moaning in satisfaction the moment Liam's warm, soft mouth suctioned around his aching cock. He leaned forward and took Liam's seemingly neglected, dribbling cock into his mouth.

Swirling his thick tongue around Liam's sensitive slit a few times before he wrapped his mouth completely around his cock, sucking opposite to Liam's movements and created a steady rhythm between the two of them.

"Oh my god!" Someone shouted from the doorway, momentarily halting the two men's movements but didn't completely stop Liam's — once he saw it was Harry, he continued to suck Zayn's cock.

Zayn looked up, wiping his mouth on the back of his hand, losing his breath some when Liam's mouth was once again back around his cock. "Harry — hey, 4:30PM already?"

He looked away, keeping his eyes on the ceiling. "No — um, I've — I — ah, I gave you the wrong keys. I gave you my classroom keys, not the house keys. Are you two —" Harry couldn't even finish his sentences properly he was so beyond embarrassed. "I knocked, I swear.. I swore I heard someone say come in."

Liam removed his mouth from Zayn's throbbing cock with a pop sound, "Yeah, cum in my mouth." And then went back to sucking.

Just as Zayn was about to tell Harry where the keys were, thanks to Liam — he reached his climax that same moment. "F-fuck," he visibly shook, shooting into Liam's wanting mouth and throat.

Harry threw the keys into the bedroom, "I'll get my keys later, I don't need them!" He practically slammed the door closed, going quickly downstairs and out of the house.

"Shit Liam," Zayn cussed as he flopped down onto the bed, trying to catch his breath again. "Do you want me to —"

He shook his head, pushing himself up on his elbows. "I came the moment he saw us." Liam gestured towards his lower stomach, halfheartedly laughing. "He was like a deer in the headlights."

"Shut up," Zayn laughed some as he got up off the bed, grabbing Liam's arm. "Let's shower quick and then finish moving this shit in. I've got a client at 1PM."

Liam was extra careful getting off the bed, not wanting to spill anything. And followed Zayn into the bathroom, luckily he'd carried in the one shower box that had towels and shower supplies.

"Do you think he's gay?" Liam questioned once they'd climbed into the shower together.

Zayn shrugged, soaping up his body. "Dunno and I don't really care."

They didn't talk anymore, just finished up their washing and dried off afterwards. Going back downstairs to bring in everything else.

"Do you think we're still invited to dinner?" Liam paused on the staircase, looking genuinely concerned.

Zayn glanced back at him, laughing as he carried one of the last few boxes up the stairs. "Such a dickhead."

** AUTHORS NOTE

I suddenly wanted to write smut, it's been awhile. I am going to "back this story up" on A03 most likely, just in case anything happens to this. But I should be good considering it's been changed to "mature". Anyways yup, that's the chapter!

Did you like Zayn and Liam's sense of humor, and no worries they're just friends with a little extra benefit. And how traumatized do you think Harry is?

Any and all feedback is beyond appreciated!! **