Chapter 6

"What the — what the bloody hell is that?" Harry murmured to himself, sitting on the couch with his hand down the cushion. Having lost the remote and was on the hunt, checking the cushions.

But he was beyond confused when he felt something unfamiliar, rubbery and most definitely not meant to be hidden between two cushions. Reluctantly he grabbed the object, pulling it out and gagging the moment it came into view. Instantly knowing what it was.

"Zayn!" Harry shouted as loud as he could, knowing Zayn was in his bedroom with Liam — doing god knows what.

He yelled twice more before Zayn come out of his bedroom, coming down the stairs and into the living room. Zayn walked around the couch, standing in front of the TV and stood naked with his cock hidden in his hands. "What?"

"You couldn't have put clothes on? Boxers, anything?" Harry grabbed a pillow from beside him, throwing it towards him.

Zayn caught the pillow, cheekily smirking and purposely missed and allowing it to drop to the floor. Removing his hands from his cock, giving Harry a view of his erection and then bent down to grab the pillow — casually covering himself. "Why would I do that?"

"Because contrary to popular belief, not everyone wants to look at your — your stuff." Harry was clearly becoming flustered with the topic, turning slightly red in the cheeks.

"Very untrue," he smiled the moment he lowered the pillow, allowing his cock to spring upward and rest on the top of the pillow. "See, you didn't even look away."

Harry got up quickly, not liking the idea of being eye level with Zayn's cock anymore and took a few steps away. Giving them a fair amount of space between the two of them. "Well how was I supposed to know that's what you were doing?"

"You should know by now that I don't care who sees my cock," he smirked and dropped the pillow completely. "Now what we're you shouting my name for, because I've got Liam upstairs waiting for me. He's got a vibrator in his arse and I didn't think to put a cock ring on him since I didn't know coming down here would take this long, so if he cums without me I'm holding you responsible."

Harry cringed at the thought, "I didn't need to know that."

"Well now you do," Zayn shrugged and absentmindedly reached down and gave his softening cock a couple strokes.

"What is that," he pointed toward the rubber hanging out of the couch cushion. "And what is it doing in the cushion."

Zayn squinted a moment, smiling with a laugh when he realized what it was. "I knew I didn't lose that in Niall's arse, my bad mate." He pulled it from the cushion, revealing it still had his own cum inside the wrapper.

Harry nearly gagged again, immediately looking away and closed his eyes. "Please tell me you haven't had — whatever, on this couch."

"I haven't had whatever on this couch," he smiled. "I've anal sex with Niall on this couch."

Harry shouted in distaste, groaning towards the end. "Zayn this couch is only a year old."

"What," he shrugged. "I didn't cum on anything, clearly." Zayn held up the used condom, shaking it around some for emphasis.

"Throw that away and cover yourself," he fussed, still looking away because he couldn't stand the sight of the used condom.

Zayn loudly sighed, "You're such a prude."

"I am not," Harry quickly protested. Nearly screeching the moment Zayn walked past him, shoving the condom in his face and almost touched him with the cum filled tip.