Uncle Simon's daughter (One Direction)

I sat on my bed, my legs crossed and books scattered all around me. Exams were killing me. Yeah, I was pretty smart. My GPA was pretty high and I was majoring in communications in Uni.

Every other 18 year old I knew was probably out partying. But not me. I am sitting here in my room, studying like my life depended on it. And it kinda did. If I didnt ace this exam, I wouldnt be able to follow my dream.

I wanted to become an actress but it never worked out.

I dont have a lot of friends. Heck, what friends? I dont even have any.

No, I'm not mean or stink or anything like that. Its because my dad is Simon Cowell. Yes, The Simon Cowell. No one takes me seriously. They would always try to get to him through me. I hated it so I stopped trying the day this guy dated me for Simon. He just wanted to get close to celebrities.

I personally am not very fond of celebrities. I knew most of them before they got famous and man, did fame change them. I've had too many young popstars act like we were friends then drop me.

So, enough about my stupid life.

My phone buzzed beside me, making me jump slightly.

Daddy Si- Hey hun. I am on my way to the resturant down the street from the house. We are going out to dinner with a couple of my clients. Nothing fancy. See you in ten.

I sighed. Guess I gotta get ready to go and see some more stuck up celebrities. I decided to text him back.

Mackenzie - K. I am getting ready. See you soon. XX

I put my phone down and went to get in the shower. I turned on my

I-pod and DNA from Little Mix came on. I smiled. Perrie was the only celebrity I was friends with. We were super close, even though I am two years younger than her, Well, 1 in a week. We acted just like sisters and we would sing together all the time.

Yep. I sing. But no matter what anyone says, I dont want to get famous off of it. My dad always says I need to but I really dont want to. I want to act.

After my short shower, I got out to put on some clothes. Thats another thing you should know about me. I am not a girly girl. But, that doesnt mean I'm a tom boy either. I sometimes look like a tom boy but not all the time. I also dont like pink or too much makeup or any of that stuff.

I slipped on a blue shirt and white jean shorts. I slipped on my white tennis shoes and got a white hat with blue stitching. I dried my blond hair and put the hat on backwards, letting some of my hair stick out of the open part in the front.

I grabbed some sun glasses, seeing as it was sunny for once in London, my keys, and my cell phone as I walked out the door. I went to my car, a black convertable.

I drove to the resturant and noticed my dad's car. I guess I'm late. I walked into the resturant and went to the private section in the back.

"So then, he was like 'What did you do that for?!' ", I heard someone telling a story and laughter following after.

"Ah, Mackenzie, its nice of you to join us." My father said as I came into the view of the table. All eyes were towards me now. I noticed these boys from a picture in my dad's office. The boys of One Direction. He talked about them like they were his sons. He never let me meet them though, and I was curious as to why.

"Hey dad." I said as I took off my sunglasses. I observed the boys curiously. They werent that bad looking.

"Dad?" the one with the curly hair asked, his voice deep. I knew this was Harry from what dad has told me. All eyes turned to Simon, finally off of me.