Getting Worse

"Mackenzie, move your legs"

I dont know who said that but they should know not to wake me from my nap.

"I swear to the mother of sunflowers if you do not leave me alone, Timothy" I growled. Another freaking hallucination.

"Timothy?"

I opened my eyes to see Louis standing over me.

"Lou!" I exclaimed and leaped up to hug him. He chuckled and returned the hug.

"Hey there Mackie-poo" He said. I pulled away, raising my eyebrows at the stupid name.

"Mackie-poo?"

He shrugged. "It sounded better in my head. I am your older brother, you know. We're all your brothers. Well, maybe except for Liam"

I raised my eyebrows higher. "How in the world is Liam an exception?"

"You fancy him. He fancies you. Its pretty obvious." He said, sitting on the couch and flicking on the telly.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not even going to try and protest because It'll start an argument. Where are the rest of the boys?"

Louis was now too preoccupied by the t.v. to even listen to me. All he did was point towards the kitchen. I turned and started towards the kitchen area. I heard voices growing louder and louder.

The first to see me was Niall. He, of course, had a pack of oreos in his hands. He took swift steps to me and gave me a hug.

"Hey Nialler" I said. He mumbled something and I laughed lightly. Zayn came up behind him and kissed my cheek.

"Hey Zaynie" I said. Harry was beside him.

"Chris!" I yelled.

"Mackie!" He yelled back. I jumped into his arms and he spun me around. He placed me back on the ground and I was giggling like an idiot.

"Look who's been working out!" I said. He smiled and flexed. I rolled my eyes as me spun me.

I stumbled around and turned to see Liam laughing in the doorway. He was leaning on the doorframe, his sunglasses on his face.

My stomach flipped and my hands became sweaty. What the heck was happening to me?

You fancy him. He fancies you. Its pretty obvious.

Louis' voice echoed throughout my mind. He couldnt have been right. I have only known them for about a week.

I smiled at him. "Hey."

"Hey" he replied. I walked up to him to give him a hug.

"I-I mean we missed you" He commented. I blushed.

"Well believe it or not, I missed you too." I looked up at him, seeing as he was like 6 inches taller than me. I reached up and took his sunglasses off of his face.

"What'd you do that for?" he asked.

"Your eyes are pretty" I whispered. I froze as soon as I realized what I just did.  "I-I mean.. um.. I meant to say that I dont like uhm.. people wearing sunglasses in the house."

Okay, even I dont believe that lie. I'm an actress for God's sake, but this boy just muddles my mind.

I heard Harry chuckle behind me and I rolled my eyes. "So when did you guys get in?" I asked, changing the subject.

Louis joined the other boys. "Last night. You slept pretty hard."

I rolled my eyes. "I barely slept. Though it doesnt feel like a Monday morning."

Zayn raised his thick eyebrows. "Uhm, Mack? Its Tuesday night."

What? "So you mean I slept for two days?" I squeaked. The boys nodded. There was a short silence.

Then, Niall launched into a long story about a football match he watched recently. I went over and grabbed a bowl of pasta from a couple nights ago.

Something tasted off about it. I threw it out and took a glass of water.

"What do you think, Mack?" Louis asked me. I turned to them.

"What was that?"

"We were just seeing what you thought about-" My stomach swirled and I felt my food coming up.

I pelted for the bathroom and spilled my stomach contents. I felt someone grab my hair before my stomach twisted again and the sound of my wrenching filled the small room.

I ended up in a coughing fit and the person rubbed soothing circles along my back. I coughed up the last bit and began to brush my teeth.

When I spit in the sink, a red liquid swirled down the drain. I looked up at the mirror and saw Liam behind me, still holding my hair. My face was super pale.

"W-was that-" I started.

"Blood. Yes" He finished. I sighed. "Mack, this has to be worse. Are you sure you're okay?"

I nodded. "I'm sure. Just dont tell anyone about this, please." I pleaded with him. He hesitated but nodded. "And uhm, thanks for you know..." I trailed off. He nodded again.

I was getting worse. Much worse.