Plans

~Liam's POV~

Finally, we were at Mack's flat whilst she was in her special meeting. It is very suprising to me how fast she got slightly famous. Her agent most likely sent in her audition video and other clips of her filming to many other directors.

Now, I had to think of a way to know her better. I like Mack, and I can tell she likes me. I feel like she will be one of the biggest challenges I face. I tore her walls down and forced them back up because of a mistake by my hand.

Who says I wont do it again? I really know that we arent ready for a relationship, not even close. But what if someone else gets to her first? What about Robbie?

We need to slowly become friends first, then we can ease into a relationship. Another problem we run into are our jobs. Now that she's an actress, she will be traveling all over the word to film and hopefully go to award shows.

God, now I'm worrying too much. Lets just start slow and see where we get.

There was a sudden knock on the door and I jumped. How long have I been sitting there? I got up to open it, seeing as no boy moved to get up. Lazy.

I opened it and there stood Mack, shivering slightly. Snow was sprinkled in her hair. It took me a second to realize she was wearing no coat or jumper; just a t-shirt and jeans.

"Oh! Come on Mack" I said, grabbing her shoulders lightly and steering her towards the couch. I grabbed a blanket leftover from where I slept last night and wrapped it around her.

"Th-thanks" she stuttered, curling up in a small ball after kicking off her shoes and socks.

"A little cold out there?" Louis asked. She nodded and I sat down beside her. He, Zayn, Niall, and Harry were watching the latest football game.

Mack sat quietly for a scond, warming up, before speaking. "Where's Robbie?" She asked, "Did he leave?"

"Yeah. He said he had some things to do." I explained. She nodded and sighed.

"So what have you guys accepted to do?"I asked, trying to start a conversation.

"Well, it turns out we called the directors for a couple movies. I am doing a movie with Dave Franco as soon as the Once Upon a Time season is over, I am going to be a supporting character in an Adam Sandler movie, I'm wanted for an orange juice commercial, and I'm going to audition for two new movies coming out." She explained quickly. I smiled.

"So when does the Once Upon a Time season end?" I asked curiously.

She raised her eyebrows, a thinking expression on her face.  "If I'm not mistaken, its the middle of March. When do you guys start your tour?"

"April" I answered happily. Seeing the fans, being on the road, and living the dream was everything I looked forwad to.

"Well, thats fantastic! I'll have to stop by and hear you guys sing." She said, smiling once again.

"Oi! What are we doing for Christmas? Did anyone remember that it is in four days?" Niall called.

I mentally counted the days until Christmas and in fact, Niall was spot on. I've gotten most of the boys' presents with an exception of Zayn. I need to pick out a present for Mack though...

"Oh goodness! I need to get presents for you lads and Robbie! Wait, I should get Perrie's first..." Mack said, jumping up and grabbing a notepad.

"Mack, we need to tell eachother what we're getting Perrie so we dont get her the same thing" Zayn said, laughing a bit.

"Right" Mack concluded. "Are you guys staying for Christmas? I'm sure we can get a tree and I can make dinner?"

I looked at the others. "I dont think we all can stay. This is usually massive family time" Louis spoke up.

She nodded, understandingly. "Of course. Well, if any of you would like to stay, I would be more than happy to spend Christmas with you. Lets exchange presents in two days, yes?"

We all agreed quietly. She scribbled something on the page, layed down her pen and sighed.

"Well, I'm going to go get in the shower and then sleep. Any of you try any funny business, I will not hesitate to ruin your future dreams of having children. " She warned. I let out a fake gasp and she pointed a finger at me.

Then, she turned and walked down the hallway. I walked into her kitchen and grabbed some of her blue lemonade. I was planning on taking her out soon. Maybe I should take her tomorrow?

I should ask her about Robbie first. I'm pretty sure she's out of the bathroom so now is the perfect chance. I walked to her room and opened the door.

"Hey, Mack? Is Robb-" I stopped as she turned around, standing in her bra and underwear.

"Liam!" she yelled. "Turn around!" I whipped around, my face beet red. After a little shuffling, she sighed.

"Okay, you're good." I slowly turned to face her. She was in her pajamas now, her arms crossed and annoyance written on her face.

"What were you going to ask me? And why in the Heck did you come into my room when I just got out of the shower. Knocking is an option, pretty boy." She practically growled at me.

"I-I uh... I wanted to know if you and um-" I stuttered. This was harder then I thought. My brain was forming the complete sentence but my mouth wasnt letting it out. Okay, I wanted to know if you and Robbie had something going on. Thats all you gotta say...

"I uh- Willyougooutwithme?" I rushed out. She blinked a couple times.

"Wait, what?" She asked.

"W-what I meant was, do um, you and uh, Robbie have something, you know, going on?" I finally said.

"What? No, not that I know of. I mean, he's sweet and all, dont get me  wrong, but no." She answered truthfully.

I sighed with relief.

"Alright, well, have a good night. Thanks for scaring me and all. Lots of fun." She said with a sarcastic attitude. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"You're welcome. Goodnight." I closed the door behind me and sighed. Wow. Too many events at one time.

~ I'm not very proud of this chapter but I've been struggling with some stuff. I need to stretch out the story and make it more realistic. I'm sorry if its going too slow or anything but love doesnt happen over night. It takes a while. (: Thanks for reading and thanks for the comments! Please continue to do that because it makes me soooo happy. I'm gaining new followers everyday which I'm like "Wait, what? People like my stuff?" so thanks again!

VOTE~ Comment~ FAN