Giant Green Pillow

~ Mack's POV~

"Awww" I groaned, opening my eyes and looking around. I guess I fell asleep in the Oasis again.

I crawled out of the cave and looked around. I totally forgot the boys were here. I sighed, getting up to go to the lake. I washed my face and hands. I wet my hair up and got a brush out of my bag.

"Morning, Love"

I whipped around and locked eyes with the brown eyed boy that spoke.

"Uhm, Good morning Liam. I thought everyone was asleep. Sorry if I woke you" I finished brushing my hair and tossed the brush in the bag.

"You didnt wake me. I was just admiring the view here. Its so beautiful" He commented, motioning to the scene around us.

I sat beside him and dipped my feet in the cool water. "Yeah. I spent hours writing and just laying here, looking at everything."

He turned to me and cleared his throat. "So, erm, how did you do it? Cope with everything that happened, I mean"

I sighed. "You wanna know the actual truth?" I asked, turning to face him as well.

He nodded slowly.

"I acted. I know it sounds weird but I would use nmy acting skills and make it seem like I was talking to my mother. I would be able to feel her presence and I would act like I was happy so she wouldnt be upset with me. She wanted me to stay strong so I would just act like I was"

Liam quickly shook his head. "But Mack, you are strong! You've gone through so much and you still havent given up."

I grinned slightly. "Acting Liam. Thats what I live for. If I just let my real emotions show, I would be a crumbling mess. But since I hide them, I seem strong but Liam, I truely am not."

My expression turned serious and he stared at me, at a loss for words.

"Ugh, where the heck am I and why am I laying on a giant green pillow?" Harry broke the tense silence.

I turned and let out a little laugh. "That, Harold, is called grass. Maybe you should go outside more"

Liam's laughter mixed with mine, his deeper and fuller. The sound just made me smile.

The rest of the boys took their time waking up whilst Liam, Harry and I talked for the rest of the time. They told stories about what happened on tours and things like that.

"You want to head back boys? Its getting pretty late" I told them, pointing to the beautiful setting sun.

Niall and Zayn nodded at the same time. "I'm gettin' pretty hungry meself" Niall commented.

I shook my head and picked an apple from one of the trees, ran it under the waterfall, and handed it to the blond boy.

"Here. Snack on this while we head back. We can make some dinner at home if you'd like"

••••

When we arrived at the house, the boys ran in, immediatly going on their phones.

"Why was there no reception there?" Niall groaned. I shrugged.

"It helped from them tracking me." I said matter-of-factly.

"Oh and guys?" I asked, capturing their attention once again.

"Dont tell Simon about this. He absolutely cant find out or he'll block it off"

The boys nodded in response, too immersed in their technology to speak up.

"Dont tell me what?" I whipped around to see my dad at the bottom of the steps with his eyebrows raised.

The boys all turned to face me, wondering what I was going to say.

"I uh, got an audition for that new season for that T.V. show they are filming down the street. What was it? Oh, Once Upon a Time" I said casually.

What really was funny was that this was true. I got the call a couple weeks ago but I didnt want to tell anyone because they would be up in arms about it. Now the cat's out of the bag. Why is everyone stuffing the cat in the bag? What did it do to you?

"Really? Thats great honey! I'm so proud of you!" Simon's voice broke me out of my thoughts.

"Uhm, yeah, great. Its actually tomorrow so I'm going to get some rest. Thanks for hanging out with me guys. I'll see you lot tomorrow." I said, awkwardly waving and running up the stairs.

••••••••••

The next morning hit me hard. Like, really hard. I had to be at the studio by twelve and it was now 11.

I lept out of bed, jumping in the shower. I shaved, washed my hair, and cleaned my body thoroughly.

After that, I put on a emerald green tanktop, blue jeans, and a belt, tucking the tanktop in.

I slipped on some white tennis shoes, gold earrings and a gold owl necklace.

After this, I dried my hair and curled it as best as I could into loose curls.

I was officially ready. I bounced downstairs, meeting my dad in the kitchen. He was reading something on his I-Pad and drinking coffee.

"Hey dad" I greeted him, kissing his cheek. He smiled.

"Goodmorning, Mack. Ready for your audition?" He asked, taking his reading glasses off to look at my face.

I nodded. "Ready as I'll every be. I really want to get this one dad. I've watched this show ever since the first episode. The characters are hard and complex, and I like a challenge"

He smiled. "Thats my girl"

I got some toast and quickly made myself some eggs. After I ate breakfast, I was ready to go.

"Alright dad. I'm leaving! Wish me luck!" I called as I headed out the door.

"Wait!" I heard someone call. Harry and Liam ran towards me.

"We're coming with you. For support, that is" Liam said kindly. I smiled.

"Thanks lads. Now lets hurry, before I'm late."

••••••

~ Hey guys! Have any of you seen the show Once Upon A Time? BEST SHOW EVER!! Please let me know if you guys are there but simply pressing that vote button or commenting a little something. Thanks for all your support and hey, a promise is a promise right? So, I got you your update! Xx (: