On The Set

** For my fellow Oncers out there, I completely made this up. Please tell me what you think! (: **

~Mack's POV~

Its been probably a week since I went off to Canada. A Week since Liam butt-dialed me and I realized he was cheating on his girlfriend with me, even though we werent going out.

Did I cry? No. Did I get upset? Kinda. Was I angry? Hell yes. (Excuse my French)

I didnt let that stop me. I filmed with my role models and boy, did that feel great. Ginnifer Goodwin and I would talk so much, our director would get upset with us.

I was supposed to be doing a scene with Colin in a couple minutes. Apparently, my character and his character, despite our big age difference, fall in love.

I dont think I really have a huge problem with this. I mean, he is quite attractive. He has a wife and just recently had a kid and I have... well, no one, but still.

"Alright! Mackenzie! Colin! You're up in five!" Someone yelled.

I rose from my chair and walked over to the bed I was supposed to be sat on. Colin came and sat beside me.

"Dont enjoy this too much, love" He joked, winking. I let out a laugh.

"Me? I should be saying the same to you, sweetheart."

The stage manager came up in front of us. "Alright, scene seven, take one. Annnd... rolling!" (If you dont watch Once Upon A Time and dont want to read the scene, you can skip to after the scene.)

I looked down at my lap, deep in thought about getting off Neverland. Pan was finally dead. Hook stood at the doorway, the shadows covering his face. (She doesnt know he is there)

"Hello love" He greeted lowly. I snapped my head up in suprise. He took two long strides and sat on the springy bed beside me.

"Hook" I said, lightly agknowledging him. "When did you come back?"

He shrugged. "While the others were celebrating the death of Pan and The Crocodile, I decided to come and rescue you.

I stood up swiftly, my gown fanning around me. "Why!?" I exclaimed.

He stood as well. "Blondie, you cant possible survive here all alone, not without Pan controlling."

"Its Rapunzel" I shot back. I couldnt help but bite my lip. He was right. I wouldnt survive. "Where would we go?"

"To Storybrooke of course" He said matter-of-factly. I shook my head.

"I wouldnt be accepted there." He let out a laugh.

"Come on, Rapunzel! There are dwarves, werewolves, fairies! You really think a girl with long, weird, magical hair wont fit in?"

I paused and looked up at him strangely. "Wait. Why do you care about me? What about Emma or Tinkerbell? You're a pirate. You only care about yourself."

"Aye, thats what most people think. I used to until my brother passed. Then I was stuck on this island with the rest of them, prepared to save Henry, so I put all my selfishness behind; for now."

I looked at him skeptically. "You didnt answer my first questions" I muttered.

"Alright! I never really had a thing for Tink, okay. Emma... I dunno. She was different, until I found someone else that I fancied more. I came to save you because- because-"

Suddenly, Hook pressed his lips against mine. I struggled slightly. My hair lit up, lifted in the air, and struck his head. He stumbled back, holding the side of his head.

He immediatly grew a white streak of hair where he was struck with magic electricity from my hair. I faced him with a smug look, wiping my mouth off with my sleeve.

"Wow." He murmured. I sighed, rolling my eyes, and went to the doorway.

"Come on, Hook. Lets go home." I lept from the tower, landing with a soft 'thud'. Hook was right behind me. When he landed, he immediatly took out his bottle of rum and took a swig.

"How did you do that? Your hair has powers AND it can move on its own, like a snake." I nodded slightly.

"Wow." He repeated. "I need to kiss you more often. That was very shocking, if you know what I mean."

"Cut! Thats a wrap for today!" Everyone clapped and I walked out of the room.

"Great job, Colin" I said to him. He put his arm around my shoulders.

"And you too, my blond haired friend." He lightly flicked me in the nose and I sighed, batting his hands away.

"See you tomorrow."

I walked to Jennifer, Josh, Rose, and Ginnifer. I was obviously the youngest. They were all talking to someone.

"Hello!" I greeted them. Ginnifer turned to hug me.

"Hey! We were all planning on going out after this to that Italian resturant down the street if you want to join us" She said, pointing at the small group of people.

I nodded. "I could go for some food."

They dispersed and revealed who they were talking to.

"Oh my goodness! You're Robbie Kay!" I say excitedly.

He smiled. "And you must be the famous Mackenzie Cowell I've heard lots about." He said, shaking my hand.

"Yep! In the flesh. So what are you doing here?"

He shrugged. "I miss being on the show. I wanted to come see the cast. We're going out in a couple minutes actually."

I nodded. "Yeah, I'm coming too. So, tell me about yourself" I prompted him.

He gave me a crooked smile. "Well, I'm 18, I'm an  actor and I like  footie."

I nodded. "Aww! You're a year younger than me!" I said. He laughed.

"I'm still taller than you" He teased. I huffed.

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Hey, I know we're going out to eat but could I have your number for later so we could talk or chill sometime?" He asked, casually. I laughed as he blushed.

"Of course" I replied. I handed him my phone and he handed me mine. We exchanged numbers. I laughed out loud at his screen saver.

"You have a picture of a dog making a funny face as your screen saver!" I said through my laughter. The dog was too cute. (I would put it on the side but I have no idea how.)

He laughed along with me. "Yeah, a fan sent that in. Her name was Sarah, I believe? Hey, you have a picture of you and some guys. Who are they?"

I looked at the picture and smiled. "Its a picture I took with the boys of One Direction. We're all good friends" I told him.

He nodded. "You must miss them. Acting is a traveling business"

"Yeah, I wish I could see them nore often. They-"

"Mack! Robbie! Lets go!" I was cut off by Jennifer yelling at me.

"Coming!" I yelled back. "Well, its good to see another person around my age" I said, sighing.

He smiled and blushed again. "Yeah... same here."

~ Kind of a filler chapter. Sorry for the people who dont watch Once Upon a Time. Dont worry, the boys will be back in the next chapter.

                              ~ Gabby xx (:

~~Vote~ Comment~ Fan~~  ( Pretty please? xx)