Chapter 2

Hi everyone! If you are reading this thank you for coming back and waiting for my updates.

I have decided that I am going to update every Tuesday and Friday night. This is in Australia, so please look up how this affects your country.

Thanks so much for continuing this story and for all of your responses. It really does make my day.

Now on with the story! xxx

~~~Derek's POV~~~

"Stiles, what's happening to your eyes?" I ask him, scared of what Stiles is.

His eyes are a light blue with white specks in them. Quite beautiful really. STOP DEREK, you should not be thinking like this in this situation.

Stiles lets go of me and starts to back away. He looks over at the pack and they all gasp.

I rub my chest, it's sore from when Stiles held me against the pillar. How did he get so strong?

Lydia stands up, and makes her way towards Stiles slowly.

"Stiles, what's going on?" She asks quietly.

Stiles looks her directly in the eyes and uses a voice that I have never heard come from the hyper-active boy. Ever.

"Nothing you need to worry about"

He is about to leave the room when Dr. Deaton comes through the loft doors holding lavender???

~~~Deaton's POV~~~

I was on my way to Derek's loft as I knew they were having a pack meeting. I was going there to see Stiles. I believe he is a dragon after noticing a few things over the past year. All of these seemed like nothing, but to the trained eye they were plain obvious.

The fact that he was able to hide it would suggest that he may have been a born dragon, or bitten at an early age. Still I'm not sure if he is safe, so I'm going to confront him tonight.

I arrive at the loft and bring the pieces of lavender with me. Lavender is the equivalent to wolfsbane. If not treated after contact, it can be fatal.

I make my way to the door and open it to find Stiles walking towards me, eyes shining blue, with white specks in them.

"I see that my theory was correct Stiles" I say, getting a glare from Stiles and confused and relieved glances from everyone else.

"Well Deaton, if what you are thinking is correct, you would know that I'm dangerous and shouldn't be messed with." Stiles says to me in a stern voice. I still notice some fear in it though.

I step forward now only a few feet away from Stiles and pull out the lavender that I have.

When Stiles sees it he jumps back so fast that the pack all let out a scream.

I approach Stiles slowly holding the lavender in front me. I know that Dragons are quite dangerous, so I don't want Stiles to lash out at me.

For every step I take forward, Stiles takes one back.

"What is going on? Why is Stiles afraid of Lavender?" Ethan asks me or is it Aiden?

The rest of the pack looks at me in response. I look at Stiles and give him a look that says 'Tell them'.

Stiles stands straight and looks at the pack, still keeping half an eye on me.

"You don't deserve to know. You kicked me out of the pack for a stupid reason, which isn't even true. I'm weak so I don't bring more hunters here wanting to kill my kind." Stiles says looking me in the eye. I can almost see the pain through his eyes. Maybe I was wrong coming here to confront him. There is obviously more to this story then I thought.

I drop the lavender on the floor to show I mean no harm to Stiles and he nods his head at me in acknowledgement.

"Now if you will excuse me I will be leaving as I no longer belong here" Stiles says and he is about to leave before he is interrupted again. Oh no, he is going to be so mad. Dragons can have a very short anger span. I'm surprised he hasn't transformed yet. He must be a strong dragon.

"Stiles, how about you come back to the pack? I mean your obviously no longer weak" Scott says standing up and coming closer to Stiles.

I see Stiles turn around and look at Scott. A sick grin on his face while anger is present in his eyes.

"Oh so you only want your best friend in the pack when he is now more powerful then you hey?" He says looking Scott straight in the eyes.

Derek stands up and makes his way towards Stiles. I hope he doesn't do anything to provoke him.

"Oh really. What could be more powerful then a werewolf? Let alone a creature inside the weak body of you Stiles"

Really Derek!

~~~Derek's POV~~~

"Oh really. What could be more powerful then a werewolf? Let alone a creature inside the weak body of you Stiles" I say, laughing at the thought of Stiles being more powerful then me. An Alpha Werewolf.

Stiles looks at me and does the thing I least expected. He laughs.

He is full on laughing now and I'm so confused. I look at Scott next to me and he just shrugs his shoulders. I turn around to look at the rest of the pack and they all send me weird looks.

I turn back towards Stiles to find him wiping tears of his face and standing up straight again.

Once he has stopped laughing he looks me in the eyes, his shinning brighter then earlier.

"Your so funny Derek. Didn't your mother ever teach you about other supernatural creatures?" He asks slowing moving around the loft.

I'm so confused at this question. Obviously my mother had taught me about other creatures.

"Of course she did. Why is this relevant?" I reply trying to change the subject. It's a hard topic for me to talk about.

Stiles stops walking and makes his way towards me.

"Well as you would know that being born a supernatural creature has its perks, along with it's responsibilities. Our parents teach us to control ourselves on the full moon in your case. We also learn about other supernatural creatures and their relations to the world. We learn how to use our skills and how to use these for the good. To save lives and protect others." Stiles says now only a foot away from me.

"But how is it you don't know about the creatures that are stronger than your kind Derek? Did your mother fail to tell you that?" He says.

I feel so angry. How dare he talk about my mother like that. I'm about to yell at him when he starts speaking again.

"I mean honestly your mother didn't tell you anything about that one creature that is stronger then an alpha werewolf?"

I am so angry now and transform into my wolf form (not full on wolf).

I go attack Stiles when he jumps over me and lands on the other side of the loft. I turn around and gasp along with the rest of the pack.

Oh My God

In front of me was a DRAGON! He was pure white with blue horns and claws and some of his tail had blue on it. His wings had blue along the edges. His eyes shone even brighter and he had a blue lightning bolt on his head.

I transformed back to my human form and looked at Deaton with confusion.

Deaton is about to say something when I'm knocked to the floor. I look up to see Stiles over me.

He roars so loud that I'm surprised we aren't all deaf and with that he leaves through the loft doors.