Chapter 10 (end)

Hello, everyone.

Thank you so much for the support everyone has given me throughout this book.

Tell me if you liked it and whether you think I should write another one.

Hope you like the new book cover.

If you enjoyed this book, I would suggest my friend's book 'Secret Bloodlines' by stiles24stilinskiXD

Love you all my little betas and with that, I give you the final chapter of 'Once in a Millennium'

Xxx

P.S - this GIF is my life

~~~Scott's POV~~~

We all rush to where the two rivals have landed a few hundred meters away from us.

When I arrive there I see the bearded man lying down, eyes open, but lifeless. I look around for any sight of Stiles but only find a few of his scales.

My eyes water at the thought of what might have happened to him.

I feel the wave of emotion coming off both the packs, his more than mine.

We are all interrupted by a rustle in the bushes.

Allison loads her bow, while everyone else is on guard.

Stiles steps out shirtless covered in dirt and blood. He has a huge deep cut on his arm and a huge gash taken out of his rib cage area.

"Don't look at me like that guys, it will heal." He says a grin making its way into his face.

I smile at him and he smiles back.

I am about to say something when a sword comes out of nowhere and stabs Stiles in the back. He looks down to see the end of it just below his ribcage.

I look around to see who threw it and find a hunter standing there a huge smile on his face. Before I can do anything an arrow flies through the air, hitting him in the heart.

I look over to Stiles again to see him try to remove the sword, but he falls onto the ground.

"STILES" I yell as I run over to him. I pull the sword out smelling a sweet scent come off it.

"Lavender" Isaac whispers. My eyes widen in shock. No, no, no.

He is looking over at Stiles when his heartbeat starts to slow down. I grab Stiles hand and try to take his pain away but there is nothing there.

Stiles looks over at me with a smile on his face.

My eyes start to water.

"No Stiles, don't you say it," I say to him, tears rushing down my face.

"It doesn't hurt Scotty." He whispers that small smile still on his face.

"No Stiles please, please Stiles," Isaac says sobbing while holding onto Stiles's other hand.

The others have made their way around Stiles and are crying.

"Stiles, don't you close your eyes. You've come this far, don't fail on me now bud." Isaac says shaking Stiles.

"Tell my dad that I love him and that he was the best father anyone could ask for." Stiles whispers.

"Stiles I'm so sorry for all the shit that happened bro," I say sobbing now.

He takes my hand and I start to feel some of the pain go away.

"Don't worry. I forgave you the minute you walked out the door." He says.

I try to pull my hand away but he keeps a strong grip. I look over to see that he is taking Isaac's pain as well.

"Thank you all so much. I don't know what my life would have been without you guys." Stiles says looking at everyone. Allison sends him a small salute. Lydia sends him an air kiss. The rest just smile at him.

He gives everyone a smile then looks at me and gives my hand one more squeeze before closing his eyes.

~~~1 year later~~~

It's been one year since Stiles died, and let me tell you it's been a rough one.

The packs ended up coming back together although it doesn't feel the same without Stiles.

We had a nice funeral with most of Beacon Hills coming along to pay their respects.

The sheriff found it hard and unfortunately commuted suicide two months after Stiles died. At least he is with his wife and son again.

We have all finished school and have all taken different life paths.

Lydia, of course, left Beacon Hills to go to university in Oxford, United Kingdom.

Allison took a Gap Year in Europe, with Isaac and surprise, surprise they are now a couple.

Derek has started his own bakery in Beacon Hills. I know! Who knew he liked baking, but let me tell you, he makes the best hot-cross buns at Easter time.

The twins started a gym in Beacon Hills and are enjoying working out while working.

Kira, and I are still going strong and we are going to Beacon Hills college.

Despite all this, everyone has come back to Beacon Hills so we can all celebrate the life Stiles had together.

We decided to camp out in the forest where Stiles died.

We are all sitting around the campfires talking about Stiles and his best moments.

"I just really miss him," I say a tear rolling down my face. I wipe it away with the back of my hand.

"Yeah, we all do mate. We all do. But we will always have memories of him, and he will never ever leave our hearts." Lydia says. I just smile at her and she smiles back.

"To Stiles. A best mate. A brother. A friend to us all." Isaac says.

"To Stiles" we all chorus

~~~Stiles POV~~~

I watch over the pack and smile to myself.

I am so proud of them all and have loved watching how they have grown over the past year.

I am so happy to have had them in my life, and love them all to the moon and back.

I feel a hand on my shoulder. "Come on Millennium, time to go." I stand up and look at my mother.

She sends me a smile and I send her one back.

I walk with her over to my father and have a group hug with both my parents.

"Give me a second," I say. They nod and walk through the door of light.

I look back at the pack to see them lying down looking at the stars.

I walk towards the light and smile to myself while thinking about the adventures we had.

One day I will see you all again but until then my friends I wish you luck.

And with that all I can see is light.