Chapter 6

HELLO MY PEOPLE

Hope you are all having a great week and are enjoying life.

I would just like to say that if you are American I suggest you DO NOT vote for Donald Trump. After the shooting in Florida this weekend, I would advise you all to think about this and the rights of owning a gun.

Anyways on a less depressive note here is the next chapter.

Question of the week:

If you could be any supernatural creature, what would you be?

Thank you all so much xxx

~~~Allison's POV~~~

For the past month, we have been training with Stiles. We have not only become stronger, but our bond has never been this tight. I can trust everyone with my life 100%, and love them all to bits. We are down in Stiles' gym now finishing our training for the day.

I get off the treadmill and make my way over to table located in the corner. I grab my drink bottle and take a huge sip. Lydia, Stiles, and Isaac are making their way over as well.

Once they reach the table we all start talking and joking around. We are interrupted by someone coming down the stairs.

"Hey, kids," John says, carrying what looks like pizza?

"Is that pizza?" Isaac asks with a huge grin on his face.

"Why yes, it is. Here you guys go, now I have to leave now for a night shift. Be good you've got school tomorrow." He says placing the pizzas down on the table.

We all rush over to him and give him a group hug. Ever since we became members of Stiles pack, John has become a dad to us all. He is really excepting and even sometimes trains with us.

"Thank you." We all respond. I get up and make my way over to the table and get a slice of Ham and Pineapple. We hear John closing the door and sit down.

"So we have school tomorrow," Lydia says. We've been off on school holidays for 6 weeks. I can't believe that it's been that long. I suppose 4 weeks of that was training and having fun with this lot.

"Yeah, such a shame," I say picking at my jumper's sleeve.

"Well, we are still going to hang after school and everything. I wonder what Scott's pack will be like." Isaac says, speaking what we all are wondering.

"You know what. Just be ourselves and we have nothing to worry about. If they are going to be the same dickheads that kicked Stiles out, then we just ignore them and show them who's better." I say putting a smile on everyone's face.

"Plus I think they will get a shock; I mean look at us," Stiles says pointing at us all.

We all laugh and make our way upstairs.

~~~Scott's POV~~~

School's back today, and I'm interested in what Stiles' pack has done over these holidays. My pack has been training quite a lot, but mainly just building our strength. We've also been renovating Derek's old house, so now that's fully done. We are starting to add to a gym there, so soon we will be able to train real good. Also, Stiles' pack doesn't know about the renovation, which is really good.

I make my way into school to see Kira, Ethan and Aiden at my locker waiting for me. We start to chat when I hear the sound of Stiles jeep. No one could miss it, to be honest. We all look towards the entrance of the school. My jaw drops at the sight.

Stiles walks in with Isaac on his left and Lydia and Allison on his right. Stiles has a tight white shirt and some black jeans. You can see all his muscles. Isaac has a tight blue t-shirt and jeans, and like Stiles looks really buff. Allison is wearing a white lace shirt and some tight black pants. Lydia is wearing a lace dress that has a huge neckline with a white top underneath. They all look so different and more chilled.

It looks like my pack wasn't the only one noticing the change is attires. I could hear people whispering to each other.

"Is that Stiles Stilinski?"

"Since when did he have muscles?"

"Damn Allison looks so pretty"

"Lydia and Allison, Damn"

"I dibs Isaac"

"Shotgun"

I turn to look at my pack and they all have the same look on their faces. The quartet walks through the hall making conversation. They stop around 10 meters away from us and hug. They part ways, Isaac and Lydia moving further down the hall, and Stiles and Allison making their way towards us.

Damnit. I forgot Stiles locker is next to mine. He is talking to Allison, both have a smile on their faces.

He comes up to his locker and opens the door. He laughs at something Allison said. He gets his books out, then looks at me.

"Hey, Scott. How were the holidays?" He asks, getting his final stuff.

I'm shocked. Did he just ask how I am? Is it a trap?

"Yeah, it was pretty good," I say unsure on what to say. I thought comes to mind. What if I say all this good stuff to make him jealous?

"We went to the beach a lot and trained together. Best holidays I've had in ages. I just felt like this weight had been lifted off my shoulders, you know man." I say a smirk on my face. I may have gone too far on that last comment, but too late now.

Stiles looks at me and gives me a goofy smile.

"That's great to hear. Nice to know that makes two of us. See you in class." He says closing his locker door and giving a smile wave. I just stand there my smirk whipped off my face. He walks away with Allison and puts his arm around her shoulder bringing her in for a side hug. She rests her head on his shoulder as they walk down the corridor to class.

"Come on Scott, let's get to class," Kira says grabbing my hand.

~~~Lydia's POV~~~

Today has been so good. For once in my life, I feel like I can be myself in classes. I speak up and answer questions. I don't pretend to be dumb and I'm just really happy.

I can only thank Stiles and my pack for that. They have been so supportive, especially Stiles.

It's the end of the day and I am walking to the bleachers with Allison. We are going to watch Stiles and Isaac play lacrosse. I sit down and make room for Allison next to me.

The boys are having tryouts today, so Aiden and Kira are watching as well. Ethan apparently decided to join lacrosse as well.

I'm sitting here talking to Allison when Aiden comes up to me.

"Hey, can I talk to you, Lydia. Privately?"

I just stand up and lead him to behind the bleachers.

"Hey, I've been trying to talk to you all holidays but you haven't really responded." he says.

I take a deep breath. "Your right Aiden, I haven't. I've had a break from you and I've decided that I want to start a clean slate. So goodbye Aiden. I hope you and your pack are going well, and I wish you luck." I say giving him a hug and then turning to leave.

I make my way back to the bleachers and sit back down next to Allison.

"Hey, how'd it go?" she asks.

I look at her and smile once again.

"No more wolf cling on"