Chapter 7

~~~Scott's POV~~~

I was in the boys change rooms with Ethan. He has decided to join lacrosse. Said something about cross-country not suiting him. I was talking to him when Isaac and Stiles enter. I look over at them and give them a death glare.

They don't even look at us as they are talking to each other. Rude.

"Ugh, they are so lame, like wtf," Ethan says, looking Stiles and Isaac up and down.

I just huff in response and put my gear on.

"Alright, everyone out on the field now." Coach yells through the change room.

I run onto the field with Ethan by my side. Isaac and Stiles are at the back still talking.

"Right, 4 laps of the oval everyone and two extra for Stilinski and Lahey."

I start to run around the oval when Ethan starts talking to me.

"Hey, are you nervous or something? Your heart is beating really fast." He says.

I didn't even notice until he mentioned it. I guess Stiles new friendship might me effecting me but who knows. Plus I'm still way better at lacrosse them him and Isaac.

Once we finish our laps coach gets us to shot some goals.

"McCall, in goals," I smirk in response. No goals are going to go through me today.

I stand in goals and catch all the balls easily.

Isaac comes up and shoots a ball into the bottom left-hand corner. I just miss it. Dammit.

I look up to see Stiles and Isaac high-fifing. Stiles steps forward and goes to throw to my left, but changes sides quickly throwing me off guard.

It gets in and at that moment he throws me a genuine smile. I glare at him and his smile drops. I get a scent of disappointment and sadness coming from him. That's weird.

I shake it off and get ready for another round. I stop every ball except Stiles and some of Isaac's.

Coach blows his whistle, which makes Isaac, Ethan and I wince. Guess dragons must not be affected.

"Everyone 20 pushups on the ground, NOW" Coach yells.

Everyone gets on the ground. God this is going to be a long training.

~~~~~

After another hour of fitness, skills and game play, Coach sends us to the change rooms.

"Alright ladies, if I call your name you've made the team." I stand there not really caring. I'm going to be captain so I don't need to worry.

He starts calling out names when I hear some that surprise me.

"Isaac, Ethan..." I give Ethan a pat on the back and I see Stiles nudging Isaac.

"Alright and our Co-Captains McCall and I can't believe I would ever say this but Stilinski." I stand there in shock. STILES IS MY CO-CAPTAIN.

I hear the whole team cheering and congratulating Stiles and myself. I didn't even realize that everyone was starting to get changed until Ethan shakes me.

I get changed and leave the change room with Ethan. We head over to the bleachers where Kira and Aiden sit.

I reach them and they ask how everything went and all that.

I feel someone tap my shoulder. I turn around to see Stiles standing there.

"What would you like Stilinski?" I say in a monotone voice.

He smiles at me, but I can smell some sadness coming off him.

"I just wanted to say congratulations on getting Captain, and I look forward to working with you." He says. I just glare at him.

He stands there awkwardly for a few seconds before talking again.

"Okay then, I'll see you tomorrow...maybe." he says before giving is a small wave and starts walking back to his pack.

When he gets there they all have a group hug and laughing together. The small scene of sadness automatically vanishes when Stiles reaches them.

I just scoff and turn back to my pack.

"Who wants to have a pack sleepover?" I ask with a smile on my face.

Everyone responds with a cheer and smiles on their faces.

I'm actually enjoying the moment until my phone rings.

I look at the caller ID to see 'Derek Hale' come up. I answer it.

::::::::::::::::

Hey what's up?

Are you with the rest of the pack?

Yeah...is everything alright?

I'll explain later. Come round to my place ASAP

Okay we will come now

That's great. Drive safe.

::::::::::::::::

I hang up and tell the others the update.

"I wonder what it is about?" asks Kira.

We all just nod in response.

Isuppose the supernatural never stops in Beacon Hills.